Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Help!! I need someting for my nails
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
olesechka7

Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everybody! I have problems with my nails they are brittle,and they breakoff as soon as they grow out. Also they are peeling pretty badly. So if anybody knows any good product to strenghten my nails please help 11 Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Biosil!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
Use a hand lotion with vitamins religiously, and a good nail strengthener. I like Orly Tough Cookie.
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment! It worked for me, anyways. I used to have weak, thin nails but this cream restored their health and strength. Massage your nail bed firmly every night and you should see an improvement within days.

Watch what you eat, too. Brittle nails can be a result of some dietary deficiency.

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
I swear by nailtiques formula #2. Every time I stop using it my nails go to hell...then I start up and they grow out nice and long...and strong

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:11 am      Reply with quote
Supplements of Zinc and Fish Oils Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:42 am      Reply with quote
OPI makes this base/top coat called Nail Envy. Supposedly it was created so girls with natural girls could enjoy the strength of acrylic nails. Before I started using it my nails would always crack and peel no matter what I did. Now, when I put Nail Envy on, I can grow them as long as I like. (And I like them long!^-^) Not only that, but if I use it as a base and top coat with nail polish, my manicure can last almost two weeks. I end up having to take it off because there's too much space between the color and the cuticle (because my nails were growing), not because of any chipping.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I got some of the Clarins cream as a gift for Christmas and have been using it just like a normal hand cream (quick dab on the back of the hands and a bit of a rub around).I would have said it was nice, but nothing special - never thought of concentrating on the nails and cuticles like that. Off to try it now!
pnw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
I use the OPI Nail Envy after suggestions on this forum and was able to grow out my nails - finally! One bottle lasts a long time.
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I was walking through the mall one day when a women at one of those stands stopped me to buff my nail. I've had dozens of nail buffers in the past, but none of them performed as well as this one! I bought the kit just for the nail buffer and included was a nail oil and lotion. Well the nail oil is fabulous. My nails just don't break ever since I've been using it. It's called Seacret From the Dead Sea Cuticle Oil. I suppose you could find the kits on ebay. I really like the oil. The website iswww.seacretspa.com
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
OPI Avoplex oil is great for conditioning nails and cuticles and Nail Envy works for me, my nails never break/split.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 09, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I realize this post is a bit late, but I just discovered this product called “Thicker Healthier Nails” from the makers of my favorite nail polish remover/treatment system called “Once Removed,” here’s a link to the buying info on Amazon and it includes customer product reviews: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002IEY48/qid=1147203127/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-0829584-6541544?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=3760931&s=hpc&v=glance When I have some extra time, I plan to write a review for this product and post it here or on MUA because it’s fabulous....

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 09, 2006 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
My friend has nails that grow sloping upwards that always break. She said that when she used Nailtiques she was able to grow long nails for the first time in her life.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |