Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
The Ultimate Eye Cream - true or false?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:14 am      Reply with quote
In my search for the ulitmate eyecream I came across information on this blog http://thedermatologyreport.blogstream.com/
and thought it was pretty interesting. It ranked Ocuderm No.1 over Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return & Power K Eye Rescue for its abilities to improve dark circles and puffiness.

Anyone heard of Ocuderm before? I am a little suspicious and hope the reviews are not bogus but all that I have been reading sounded like advertising. And yet I've been thinking if this is true I'll be missing a chance to eradicate my circles and puffiness. This is their official website http://ocuderm.com/, I was hoping for inputs.
Mabsy

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:00 am      Reply with quote
I saw this a few weeks back and find it interesting that there are today no comments listed underneath that report. Back when I saw this there were quite a few comments listed there - most of them were negative and talked about lack of objectivity and the fact that Dennis Gross, M.D does not exist and the book doesn't exist either. I'm not sure what is true but don't like the fact that all the comments have been deleted off the blog. Which brings me to another thing - this is just a blog. I can create a blog too and rank the products however I want....

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:05 am      Reply with quote
I'm constantly on the look-out for the ultimate eye cream and am always very suspicious of these advertisements - I so wanted to try hylexin after reading the advertising blurb as it seemed made for my problems! I never did though, there were so many bad comments about it on here when people first tried it. May still cave in the future if nothing else helps though. That cream is pretty expensive too, maybe you could ask for a few samples before trying it?
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I saw this a few weeks back and find it interesting that there are today no comments listed underneath that report. Back when I saw this there were quite a few comments listed there - most of them were negative and talked about lack of objectivity and the fact that Dennis Gross, M.D does not exist and the book doesn't exist either. I'm not sure what is true but don't like the fact that all the comments have been deleted off the blog. Which brings me to another thing - this is just a blog. I can create a blog too and rank the products however I want....

Mabsy, I think Dennis Gross is the MDSkincare Formulations guy....whether he has a book or not, I don't know, but I do know that I don't like his product line! Laughing

I know, I have to remind myself that good advertising is very, very alluring, but I always check here first to see if anyone's tried it. You guys are like a second opinion doctor, only for skin/makeup products of course!

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I don't know anything about the products under discussion BUT Dennis Gross most definitely exists Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Mabsy

Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I can't remember what the comments said exactly - it could have been that the book doesn't exist and some department doesn't exist (there were two things - that I remember Laughing ). I was going to post the link to it when I found it but all the negative comments (which I agreed with) basically made it pointless. Now I wish I did so some would have read through it as well and hopefully would have remembered what the situation was.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
One person's holy grail is another person's junk.

I'd go to MUA and check the reviews listed there.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think there is an ultimate eye cream. Like a previous poster said, all work so differently for people and none are miracle creams.

My favorite eye creams so far are:

For daytime...

Clarins Super Restorative Eye Cream (I think I like this one best)

Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Eye Cream

Dermalogica Total Eye Care SPF 15

Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream

Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream

For nighttime I always use MD Forte Rejuvenating Eye Cream w/Retinol topped with Perricone Eye Area Therapy.
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you ladies for all your input, I did search on MUA and makeuptalk.com but couldnt find anything on Ocuderm. I was hoping someone might have use this product and give me some feedback on it. I have used quite a few eyecream and honestly I dont really know what works, I have tried really expensive ones as well as drug store varieties and I cant really tell what sort of improvement they have made. I am still looking for something that will perform a miracle, logically speaking I know there is no ultimate eyecream but my heart tells me that there might be such a miracle product out there (a bit contradictive but I am a woman). Currently I am using two Natura Bisse eyecream for day and night as well as Swisse Programme eye gel and Burt's Bees Repair Serum for when I deem necessary. I still have dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and so forth so I am a bit frustrated and really dont know what to get. I got some PSF & Juvedical samples and were not impressed with them and didnt see any improvement whatsoever so I guess is back to searching again... I was thinking about the LA Roche Posay. What do you all think?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I think we all are on a constant quest for the best eye product. One thing I will say though: except for products that are geared to provide immediate tightening or something like that, it really is important to give an eye product that is directed towards remodelling time to work. I know it isn't easy! There's always some new, tempting thing that comes along.... Confused
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:04 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
it really is important to give an eye product that is directed towards remodelling time to work. I know it isn't easy! There's always some new, tempting thing that comes along.... Confused

This has to be the story of my life! I'm so pleased that I've been using the Decleor Vitaroma and hydrotenseur for several months now, I never usually stick with anything for long enough to really know if it's good for me. I do like them by the way, although they're definitely not my holy grail - I have high hopes for Juvedical when I eventually get to try that out. Unless something even more tempting crops up in the meantime... Rolling Eyes .
Mabsy

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I just noticed this and just *have* to comment. I just did a google search for eye creams Unrelated to this, but was surprised with the results) and the above mentioned site shows up in the paid google results section (i.e. before the actual results). If paying for making sure that this site shows up first in the search results is not an indication of the fact that they have a vested interest then I don't know what is... Confused Confused Confused

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:12 am      Reply with quote
hi there
i was just checking websites for different eye creams and stumbled accross this forum on ocuderm,
at the moment im using ocuderm ive been using it for about 6 weeks now for dark cicrcles under my eyes. and to tell the truth i havent seen much improvement if any, so i will continue to keep using it only because i paid allot of money for it so i suppose i should use it until ive finished it.
i guess everyone is different and it might work for some people but not me thats for sure.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |