Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

BIOCORREX IS MY SKINCARE SAVIOUR!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
JenniferP2667

Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 am      Reply with quote
I have to say that when I first heard about this skin product capsules from Biocorrex as something you actually drink with water and not put onto your skin, I was quite sceptical. I had actually tried many topical creams In the past and if I'm being frank they were all short of miracles because each time I switched from one product to product, nothing on my skin seemed to change or get any better. A lot of the time my skin was dull and quite dry looking with a few lines creeping in, and many products I tried including some top notch products like Nivea or Neutrogena, would either leave my skin looking even more dry or nothing was really happening.

I was doing some research on nutrition based supplements that apparently were great for skin that work from the inside and found this Biocorrex capsules that you take every day with water. Even though I was quite sceptical as this is something you put inside your body, I did give it a go considering every other product just seemed to fail and fall by the waist side!

About a few weeks into using it and I was just so surprised with the results, I couldn't actually believe that in all the time I have been trying and testing products that did very little for my skin, there was a completely different kind of product that did a whole lot more. I really was noticing my face feeling a lot smoother, as well as moist, and not having that feeling that my skin was dry like it had always been. Even some of my facial lines I have to say had went away gradually which was completely a new experience from what I was previously using.

I've continued to use Biocorrex and honestly I've never really looked back as it's the right type of product for my skin. I do think it's hard to find the right products these days with so much out there, and I had been looking for a while and have spent so much money on useless products hoping to find something like this, which isn't easy for perhaps a lot of other people too, so I felt it was worth mentioning something as I had got so frustrated with so much money wasted on useless and worthless products, creams, serums, you name it, I was not seeing any good results on my skin. I don't think anyone should be having to spend so much money like this, so if this actually helps anyone find their right products, or things similar then it's a job well done!

I'm really glad now I've trusted my skin with something that's really making a world of difference and I feel so much more confidence about how I look than ever before!
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Looks like a cool product...just expensive. Maybe worth it though haha.
Thanks for sharing!
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:33 am      Reply with quote
I went on the website, and this is a supplement (it's 5 different pills you take per day). A 28-day supply costs $104.95.

Here's the thing, every supplement I buy gives the amount of each ingredient. The website lists the ingredients, but not the amounts.

Concerns:
(1) Without knowing quantities, one doesn't know if the pills are filled with a lot of the cheap ingredients with little of the costly ingredients.

(2) The site doesn't make clear if you're getting the most active (and more expensive) version of each ingredient. Trans-resveratrol or cis-resveratrol? Ubiquinol or ubiquinone?

(3) Some of the ingredients are debated to be a waste of money. For example, many say the digestive system does a terrible job absorbing glutathione, so oral glutathione is a waste of money.

This product may work, but be massively overpriced. The company should be more transparent with its info.

The ingredients are available in supplement stores. If the company wants to charge a little on top for combining everything for simplicity, sure. But they shouldn't charge a huge amount more.
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah I agree..I love supplements and 104 is a bit too much,
after my post I went to see the ingredients list but yeah...its not so clear and looks like food grade supplements.
Nonetheless Im happy you got the results you did Smile.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 am      Reply with quote
I get the same results using two tbs if Omega 3 per day. I started taking Nutri Sea omega 3 for nutritional reasons and noticed that it made my face soft and less dry. Great taste with no fishy flavor (I like the lemon). I take more than the recommended dosage on the bottle, but prescribed by my doc.
Pandax12
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Another empty kitchen sink product. If they were actually using amounts of ingredients that had proven benefits they would be more than happy to reveal that. Steer clear of this hype.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 am      Reply with quote
I take Omega 3-6 fish oil too! I use Nordic (brand name)

flipper wrote:
I get the same results using two tbs if Omega 3 per day. I started taking Nutri Sea omega 3 for nutritional reasons and noticed that it made my face soft and less dry. Great taste with no fishy flavor (I like the lemon). I take more than the recommended dosage on the bottle, but prescribed by my doc.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Totally Agree, RMB.
RMB wrote:
I went on the website, and this is a supplement (it's 5 different pills you take per day). A 28-day supply costs $104.95.

Here's the thing, every supplement I buy gives the amount of each ingredient. The website lists the ingredients, but not the amounts.

Concerns:
(1) Without knowing quantities, one doesn't know if the pills are filled with a lot of the cheap ingredients with little of the costly ingredients.

(2) The site doesn't make clear if you're getting the most active (and more expensive) version of each ingredient. Trans-resveratrol or cis-resveratrol? Ubiquinol or ubiquinone?

(3) Some of the ingredients are debated to be a waste of money. For example, many say the digestive system does a terrible job absorbing glutathione, so oral glutathione is a waste of money.

This product may work, but be massively overpriced. The company should be more transparent with its info.

The ingredients are available in supplement stores. If the company wants to charge a little on top for combining everything for simplicity, sure. But they shouldn't charge a huge amount more.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |