Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: WOW!!! Juvena Rejuven Energy Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Watch out Valmont Renewing Pack! Shock Shock

I tried this mask recently and *really* **really** liked it! It's now officially on the "to be purchased" list. I had a sample of it and the sample itself is pretty impressive - it's a pressurized can and was enough for about three/four applications.

This is an energising foam mask and dispenses much like a pressurised shaving cream. You really don't need much to cover your face - about the size of a wallnut really, maybe a little bit bigger. I applied this to my face and immediately felt the tingling sensation of the mask. This was accompanied by a weird/funny/refreshing feeling courtesy of the tiny bubbles in the foam (and probably some of the ingredients too). The mask does sink in, in fact on me it mostly disappeared within about a 10 minute period of time. I ended up with only a few white smudges on my face where I had applied more than in other places. My skin looked more radiant afterwards, felt "fresh" and also was moisturised. If you have been under the weather or your face is just looking dull then I'd highly recommend this! Very similar to the effect of my beloved Valmont Renewing Pack Shock I did wash it off but I've read that you can leave it on. I don't think this is an option for during the day (my skin felt a bit sticky just prior to washing it off) but might be good overnight.

Overall, I think this is a fab refreshing mask and will definitely be buying a full size! It's just a great and quick "pick me up" treatment

ps. As far as I can figure out, it used to be called "Q10 Triple Action".

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:43 am      Reply with quote
Well I had almost made up my mind where to spend my voucher before I read this and now I think I just have to get his mask. I normally don't go in for masks but this sounds just so wonderful and I do have a liking for Juvena products.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to stuff up your plans - I would love to hear other people's opinions on it though! Cool

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:05 am      Reply with quote
i've used it as well, but i found that every time i would use it my skin would feel drier the next few days. A friend of mine who is a bit on the oily side swears by it though.

oli
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:11 am      Reply with quote
oli_d wrote:
i've used it as well, but i found that every time i would use it my skin would feel drier the next few days. A friend of mine who is a bit on the oily side swears by it though.

oli

Whew, thanks oli_d. Hearing it made your skin feel drier killed that lemming! Laughing
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds just perfect for me.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't find it drying at all, but hey, things work differently for everyone.

OMG Bushy - I just realised that I don't have a good track record with recommending things to you! Shock Please get a sample first...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I just have to be patient - it all works out in the end and I have never used a bad Juvena product yet.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Yea! I'm looking for a new mask. I don't think anything will replace the beloved Valmont Renewing Mask, but this one is not as pricey, and sounds fabulous! After reading the wonderful reviews on EDS lately regarding Juvena's products, I'm going to try a few. (Lately, any products that include the word "elastic" peaks my interest!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
As far as Juvena goes I have only used the Juvedical eye serum, still am (love it), and I can't imagine replacing my Valmont mask, but I like the eye serum so much, I may have to put this mask on my list as well and try it when my Valmont runs out! Sad Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
As far as Juvena goes I have only used the Juvedical eye serum, still am (love it), and I can't imagine replacing my Valmont mask, but I like the eye serum so much, I may have to put this mask on my list as well and try it when my Valmont runs out! Sad Sad

What timing! I just asked for feedback on the serum on the skin care board. Would you please tell me what results you have seen from the serum. We are the same age so I guess we have the same eye concerns Sad I got a small sample from sephora & I do like it although it's too small to really see results. So far I see smoothness & firmness. I use it under a cream since it dosen't seem moisturizing on it's own. Have you tried the cream version? Thanks
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, what is this mask supposed to do? Is it moisturizing or exfoliating or help with acne etc? I love a good mask, the only one I have left is the pumpking peel and I really like that.
Mabsy

Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
sportygirl - I don't think this is going to replace my Valmont Renewing Pack, but it means that I can use it in between using the Valmont and still have a refreshing effect. I think I am too addicted to the Valmont to ever replace it to be honest Rolling Eyes

razinkane - This is an energising mask, so you'd use it as a "pick me up" when your skin is looking a bit on the dull side. I found it to be moisturising, but as per previous comment, some have found it drying.

marina - I'm using both and will reply on the other thread Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yaaaaay.... I was kind of wondering if I'd like it as much. Think I'll stick with the Valmont now. Thanks for the "tip". Very Happy

5% products discount

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
hi -
does anyone know where to buy a sample size of Valmont rejuvenating mask? I'd like to try. Thanks in advance!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I have the Juvena Mask and I do really like it, but if I'm honest I do prefer the Valmont Renewing, feels more luxurious! It does feel quite similar in some respects once you've applied it. It's a mousse like consistancy and you can feel it fizzing on your skin, has the same type of cooling, tingling feel like the Valmont Mask but a much thinner consistancy. Does feel quite strange at first, but it's so easy to use, and hygienic packaging aswell.

I usually use this when I want a quick fix, and save the Valmont for overnight use. Very similar result though!
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if Sephora gives out samples! Very Happy

It's so wicked having one in a 2 block walking distance... Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Ah, this was on my list to review, so glad I found this first!

One of our members had generously sent me a trial can of this and I took it and a few other mask samples to Australia with me. Now since my skin was dying (roll the drama drums) in Australia - I dehydrated like a prune the moment I returned home for some reason - I decided to pop this on to see what it could do.

In all fairness, what I really needed was a super hydrating mask, but the word "energizing" had me reaching for it. I was not expecting the foaming action and had a bit of trouble with my can and I ended up using the whole can in one go (did face and neck in a thick layer). I really should haev read the instructions or at least description better as I got quite a shock by the warmish tingling feel on my face (I thought it was burning me until I looked at the box and realized it was supposed to tingle).

My face did look more refreshed after using it and I cannot say that I felt it any dryer (nor moisturized). It just had a nice glow. I would probably consider buying the full size at some point - a very good "monday morning" product (my face always looks so drawn and down on Mondays... Laughing )

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Another lemming, lol!!!!
Mabsy

Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Oh that's right. That reminds me that this is still waiting to be purchased Laughing Great! Rolling Eyes

Wonderful pick-me up mask this one!
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:48 am      Reply with quote
i'd like to purchase one to replace valmont's,because Propylene Glycol in the v's mask sting my skin.so could anyone be kindly post the j's ingredient ?
my skin is too sensitive .

thank you Smile
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:25 am      Reply with quote
God! I can see my VISA screaming already Smile
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
felinehhy wrote:
i'd like to purchase one to replace valmont's,because Propylene Glycol in the v's mask sting my skin.so could anyone be kindly post the j's ingredient ?
my skin is too sensitive .

thank you Smile

Here's a link to the complete ingredient list for the Juvena Energy Mask. On the skin-one website it is not called the Rejuven Energy Mask but I believe it is the same product.

http://www.skin-one.com/energymask.html
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
thank you ,my skincare friends tell me j is called a cheap SISLEY line.
i can't wait to take a try.
thank you for your help but i can't open the page .it seem to need a user name and password.
so pity Crying or Very sad
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:48 am      Reply with quote
i tried the renewing pack last night, no wow for me,instead a little bit disappointing, my skin was so dry afterwards.
i personally prefer sisley's flower express gel but i would try it everyday to see if it makes a big difference on my skin.
i requeted for a few Juvena and Cellcosmet product samples, EDS gave me none I guess they run out quickly!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |