Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hoping to travel to Ecuador/Peru
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Specifically, we're looking at doing a cruise in the Galapagos and hopefully, hopefully!, visit Maccu Picchu in Peru as well. Our time-frame is 3-4 weeks starting around mid-December.

I've never been - does anyone have any experience in these areas? Any good tour companies? I'd love to hear your stories Razz
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Sounds absolutely wonderful!

Sorry, I've no experience of those places, myself. A friend walked the Inca Trail, which was difficult, but very spectacular. She arrived at Macchu Picchu at dawn, which she thought was beyond compare.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:50 am      Reply with quote
My husband went to Equador once on a one-month language exchange and spent over half the time in hospital... he nearly died from food poisoning.

Silly bugger ate some raw fish from a beach stall... lets just say you will want to be careful with what you eat and pray you dont have to go to hospital, from what he told me, it was pretty scarey!
DiverChick
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't been there YET--but it's on my list. I've backpacked throughout the south pacific and africa for a year and a half though, and relied a lot on the Lonely Planet's Guide books. It depends on the type of trip you're doing though, I didn't have a lot of money and prefered to stay off the beaten track.

There are a lot of hotels/hostels on the galapagos--and dive trips, but book early.

ANd yes, food vendors can be an issue, as well as water (ice cubes) and even just different food. However, I've eaten everything, including goat stew in the slums of Kenya and was fine. I probably just lucked out though!

Have a great trip--3-4 weeks is fantastic!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |