Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Rave for Chidoriya Camellia Oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
First of all, I have to start off this review by saying how impressed I am with the customer service offered by this company. If you email them with a question or comment, they respond within hours, even in the evening. They are gracious, thoughtful, and they will include samples of pretty much any product you want to try along with your order as long as you tell them what you want. Plus, they have an all-natural, cruelty-free policy and use very pure ingredients. I've got reviews coming of some of their other items, but this one is for the Camellia Oil.

Granted, this is the only Camellia Oil I have ever used, but it is WONDERFUL. I apply it on my skin before bed, and it seems to soak in over night and I wake up with such soft, silky skin!! I'm prone to both blemishes and oilies, so I was hesitant to start using this product because I feared waking up as an oil slick, OR with a face like a pizza. However, if anything it seems to help control oil while still soothing and smoothing my face, and I have not experienced a single clogged pore while using this product. It is a truly luxurious facial treatment. My lips are particularly sensitive and are prone to getting dry, flaky, and scaly, but a coat of this oil sealed with Decleor's Iris Balm or Rose Balm and they look better than new. If you have been considering Camellia oil, or if you are looking for something to boost moisture or soothe your face after peels and scrubs, I highly recommend checking out chidoriyaworld.com.

(Also, I have an extra sample of the adzuki beans microexfoliant scrub if anyone would like to try it!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
I recently tried the Chidoriya camellia oil myself and was very impressed as well. I also have oily skin and was amazed that after I applied this oil it was absorbed by my skin within hours! I only used this for a few days after a face peel but I think that this is going to become my regular post peel treatment. I have not tried other camellia oils to compare this to but I really like this. I also like the fact that Chidoriyaworld has very good customer service because I really like to give my business to companies that deserve it!
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |