Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Jan Marini
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pigalop

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there,

Am looking into the products of Jan Marini. Anybody got any experience with the brand?

Was recommended it for usage against enlarged pores, however am a bit "scared" as it says on EDS' site that the products should not be used without the supervision of a licensed skin care pro.
As I'm living in China, I dont really have anybody to supervise.

Have been using Decleor products for years and love it, but just need an extra treatment now.

Thanks a bunch ...
Charlotte
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Several years ago I used many Jan Marini products. My skin can be sensitive to her line. However, I found that if I started of using 2 times a week and built up I was fine. Not too long ago I purchased the Glycolic Eye Treatment. It was very strong yet my eyes could totally tolerate it if I went slow. I would suggest starting off with one of her active products and see how you do. Jan Marini makes an excellent line of products. Her suncreen is one of my all time favorites.
Pigalop

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie,
Thanks for your reply.
Ok, if your skin can be sensitive and yet the product is ok, I could give it a go too. My skin can be the same.

The brand gets a lot of praise ... but I'm always a bit careful if I dont know it.

Am looking at that C-ESTA line. Have you tried it?
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I used Jan Marini products in Feb, 2006. I e-mail them for some questions and their Training Administrator called me to discuss my skin concern. Back then Dermstore.com had a 75% off clearance sale. I bought a travel kit for $19.99. It included Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser, C-Esta Serum, Bioglycolic Cream, Intervention Cream, and Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SFP30. The only thing different from what I was suggested from the kit was Bioglycolic Lightening Gel instead of Bioglycolic Cream. And Bioglycolic Eye Cream. I used it for about 2 weeks and I see some improvement on my skin tone. This is the first product line I see skin improvement for last 8 months. And the 2nd one is my beloved Juvedical. For some skin condition I had to stop using any product has glycolic in it so I stopped using the whole line. After my skin condition getting better I discovered Juvedical and switched. I still have some JM cream / serum left and am planning to use them after I used up my Juvedical face Serum and Eye Serum.

You can e-mail JM and they'll call you back. It'll take a while though. They called my back after about 7~10 days. Or you can e-mail EDS or live chat with them. HTH

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |