Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
::REVIEW:: Remergent sample pack (5 products)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 9:23 am      Reply with quote
(I have taken my original comments from the Skin Care Forum and updated with a final review of this sample pack).

I really like the Remergent sample pack. It comes in what they call a "unit dose pack", which contains 5 small tubes that are joined together. You twist them apart and can twist off the tops too, but the tops are resealable if you turn it upside down. I read somewhere that AGI dermatics had developed special new technology packaging (I think from Switzerland) for the entire line so that the pumps delivered a single measured dose each time. The pack also includes a leaflet giving detailed info (but not full ingredient list) of the products.

Anyway, the samples included are DNA Repair Formula (age retaliator serum), Barrier Repair Formula (skin moisturizer), Clarifying Concentrate (skin brightener), Antioxidant Refoliator (post peel balm), and Microcirculation Therapy (skin stimulating cream). Of course the samples are not enough to give a full idea of effectiveness (that is going to take a month or so of using products), but they are enough to know if you like the feel of them and to know if you have any kind of adverse reaction:

DNA Repair Serum: - should be used morning OR night. I used it in the morning over my IS Clinical Super Serum and the two of them together was enough for my skin. No additional moisture required (at least not now the very dry winter has ended). When I first used this I was surprised as I expected a clear serum, but this is almost like a very thin milk. It is very light, easily absorbed and did not make my skin shiny during the day. I have a full size coming, so at some point I will either post an update on this sample pack review or else review the individual product.

Barrier Repair Formula: - should be used both AM AND PM - either under sunscreen or in PM over other treatments. It is a light cream that is very quickly absorbed without stickiness or residue AND I absolutely ADORE this over the top of my IS Clinical Active Serum (much more so than Hydracool). Moreover, the customer rep at Remergent told me the Barrier Repair is good to use after AHAs because they can interrupt the barrier function. I also used this over the top of the Antioxidant Refoliator after doing a home enzyme peel, but I think just the Refoliator is enough for my skin in that case. This will be a definite purchase to use in conjunction with the Active Serum at night.

Antioxidant Refoliator: I use this when I do my RoC Peel-EX Radiance treatment every third night. It is a heavier cream (balm-like) but it smoothes on well and leaves the skin feeling very soft and plump. Not really any smell to it either. It can then be followed up with the Barrier Repair formula, but I prefer to use it on its own (the two together felt a bit heavy for me). At the moment I have been using my L'Occitane Immortelle oil after the peel, but when that runs out I would definitely consider getting this to use instead.

Microcirculation Therapy: - to be used twice daily – I personally only tried it once, after being out for a 15-hour day shopping and running errands, followed by a ten hour dead-sleep, which resulted in me awakening with VERY puffy eyes (highly unusual for me). I whipped this out and put some under my eyes and then on the skin between the top orbital bone and the eye lid (which also was VERY puffy) and within a minute the puffiness under my eye seemed 50% improved and I was shocked (no immediate change on the upper puffiness though). Anyway, I scarified the rest of this sample to try on hubby who has dark circles. After 3 days of using it every morning there seems a little improvement and I think I would like to get this for him to give it a proper go. He said he really likes the feel of it too as it feels “tingly” (I never felt any tingle, but I am not going to argue with him… Laughing ) For the month before trying this sample I had him using my half-finished Okusil under his eyes for the dark circles (but with no improvement whatsoever)

Clarifying Concentrate: - to be used on affected areas twice a day - I don’t have any hyperpigmentation to speak of, but I did try it once in the morning in place of my IS Clinical Super Serum. I expected a serum-type product, but it is actually a cream. It was a bit heavy for my taste (I am very fussy with textures) but I also admit I used it on my whole face, rather than doing a spot treatment as the product is designed for (it comes in a pen-type applicator). So, I used it up on a sun spot on the back of my right hand, but there was not enough to get results. The customer rep from Remergent told me that results can be seen after about 2 weeks.

I wish the sample pack had listed the full ingredients of each product, but if I find any out I will post here (or maybe someone who has full sizes can do so)

There is some information on the actives developed especially for this line atwww.agiderm.com/pr_apr3_2006.php

There is some additional media coverage on the line atwww.remergentskin.com/media.php
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 10:41 am      Reply with quote
I can't believe you've done it to me again! I have terrible hereditary dark circles and now I want to try the microcirculation therapy more than anything else that was already on my list. No fair!!!

But seriously...what kind of dark circles does your hubby have (ie, hereditary, allergy-induced, lack of sleep)? Maybe I can talk myself out of it Embarassed .
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
This line looks so interesting, think I will have to give it a try soon, thanks for the great review.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
But seriously...what kind of dark circles does your hubby have (ie, hereditary, allergy-induced, lack of sleep)? Maybe I can talk myself out of it Embarassed .

Hi Fifi, you know I really don't know. I can't say I ever noticed he had dark circles a lot but the past couple of months - ever since he drew attention to the lines on his upper eyes - I cannot help but notice he has this problem with the circles and also bags.

It seems to be a big thing with japanese men getting the horrible bags as they age (though he is only 36), so I sure want to stop that happening to him. It is the end allergy season here, but he has not suffered with allergies at all this year, so I doubt they are from that... lack of sleep? well, he does not get his full 8 hours, but no worse than usual.

I am also "refining" dietary habits and making sure he is getting his water, drinks his vinegar in the morning and getting back on supplements. It could be a diet thing (has not been eating very good recently and I am worse Laughing )

Will keep you posted!
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! I have so many products I want to try, at this rate I'll be 80 before I've managed to test them all out!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 6:54 am      Reply with quote
The micro therapy helped circles but did not seem to remove them entirely-just kind of helped the puffiness a little also, you just need a little bit. The one I would reorder after trying the sample pack would be the DNA repair. Hard to tell any real results from just the samples (as with any brand), but that had the best promise of more to come.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Annie, did you try the Barrier Repair on top of Active Serum or Pro Heal? I would love to know if anyone else had a good result with that.

Also, on the microtherapy one, did you feel any kind of tingling when you put it under your eyes?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
No tingling under the eyes that I can remember.
I did try the Barrier over the serums. Did feel like it moisturized but can't really say anything about results from such a short time. I did like the texture and it did not break me out.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I emailed Remergent and just got complete ingredient lists for ALL the products.

I had been putting off trying my samples until I knew everything that was in them. Now I can try them. Yay. Smile

I will be putting the lists on the forum but it will take a little while since they are not in a format that I can just copy and paste.

I have never joined a forum before and am new to this one so I have a question. Would it be best to post the ingredients on this thread or to start a new post in the skincare forum or some other way? Let me know.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Oh Theresa I am really looking forward to seeing those lists!!

You can go ahead and post at the bottom of this thread as if anyone is looking for the ingredients on the search function, it will show up anyway.

Anxiously awaiting your post...
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 10:49 am      Reply with quote
fifi:
Don't you wish you have more than one face? Laughing Laughing Laughing That's what I wished!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Here they are!!
Antioxidant Refoliator
Water,Isocetyl Sterate,Cyclopentasiloxane,
Squalane,C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate and C20-22 Alcohols,Glycerin,Glycine Soja (Soybean)Oil,Cetyl Alcohol,Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides,1,2 Hexanediol,Arabidposis Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,D-L alpha Tocopherol,Disodium EDTA,Ergothioneine,Isohexadecane,Lecithin,Linoleic Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Polysorbate 80,Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.

Barrier Repair Formula
Water,,Glycerin,Dimethicone, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract (and) Phellodendrom Amurense Bark Extract (and) Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract,Cetyl Alcohol,Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7,Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides,Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Butylene Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol,Caprylyl Glycol,Cetearyl Alcohol,Disodium EDTA ,Ergothioneine,Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract,Glyceryl Stearate SE,Lecithin,Phenoxyethanol,Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60,Retinol,Rosemary Extract,Sodium Hydroxide,Steareth-2,Steareth-21.

Clarifying Concentrate
Water,Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate,Glyceryl Sterate (and) PEG-100 Stearate,Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Butter,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Butylene Glycol,Cetyl Alcohol,Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20,Ergothioneine,1,2 Hexanediol,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium EDTA,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Phenoxyethanol,Stearic Acid,Stearyl Alcohol,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.

DNA Repair Formula
Water,Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract (and) Phellodendrom Amurense Bark Extract (and) Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract,Cyclopentasiloxane,Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate (and) Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Squalane (and) Polysorbate 60,Polysorbate 40,
Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
Arabidposis Extract,Butylene Glycol,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium EDTA,Ergothioneine,Ethylhexylglycerin,Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract,Hexylene Glycol,Lecithin,Micrococcus Lysate,Phenoxyethanol,Plankton Extract,Sodium Hydroxide

Microcirculation Therapy
Water,Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,Pentylene Glycol,C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate (and) C20-C22 Alcohols,Ethylhexyl Ethylhexanoate,Isocetyl Sterate,Stearic Acid,
Glycerin (and) Sodium Polyacrylate (and) PVM/MA,Squalane,Phenyl Trimethicone,Cetyl Esters,1,2-Hexanediol,Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Butylene Glycol,Camphanediol,Caprylyl Glycol,Dimethicone,Disodium EDTA,Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract,Isododecane,Laureth-4,Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter,Phenoxyethanol,Pinanediol,Polyacrylate-13,Polyisobutene,Polysorbate-20,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Tocopheryl Acetate.

AM Moisture SPF-15
water,C12-15 alkyl benzoate,diethylhexyl 2,6-napthalate,cetearyl alcohol,glycerin,phenoxyethanol,dimethicone,arachidyl alcohol,arachidyl glucoside,behenyl alcohol,C13-14 isoparaffin,caprylyl glycol,cetearyl glucoside,disodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,hexylene glycol,laureth-7,lecithin,micrococcus lysate,
plankton extract,polyacrylamide,steareth-2,
steareth-21,potassium sorbate,sodium dehydroacetate,tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate,
tocopheryl acetate.

High Intensity SPF-30
water,C12-15 alkyl benzoate,cetearyl alcohol,glycerin,phenoxyethanol,arachidyl alcohol,alumina,arachidyl glucoside,behenyl alcohol,caprylyl glycol,cetearyl glucoside,disodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,
hexylene glycol,isopropyl titanium triisostearate/triethoxycaprylylsilane crosspolymer,lecithin,micrococcus lysate,
plankton extract,polyhydroxystearic acid,
sodium dehydroacetate,steareth-2,steareth-21, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate,
tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, xanthan gum.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi MACrisis

I think what I really need is to have one of those groundhog days like in the movie so I can keep trying different combinations over and over again till I find the right one Laughing !
Mabsy

Fri May 05, 2006 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Every time I read something about this line it just reinforces that the the Microcirculation and the DNA repair are just begging to be purchased..... Brick wall What are you doing to me Tiger_tim???!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Oh Miss Mabsy, as if your reviews have not sent us all to the poor house at one time or another. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know, the DNA repair the leaflet says to use on face, neck and arms. Seeing as my visible sun damage is on the forearms and decollete I have decided to be a bit extravagent with my first bottle of DNA Repair and use there as well.

For me, the DNA Repair on the face is more a preventative measure (as I have stated many times my fear is of the sun cancers to come in later years and I am willing to do anything now to try and prevent them).. but on my forearms I will be able to really tell how effective it is on reversing visible sun damage.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Barrier Repair Formula yesterday for the first time and was disappointed. After I washed my face it was feeling irritated and was a little red around my nose and under my eyes. I do have very sensitive skin so this is not unusual. I decided that this would be a good time to try the Barrier Repair so I skipped my Differin and just put the Barrier Repair on. Ouch. I was imagining a soothing cream that would go to work repairing my skin barrier that was obviously in need of help. It stung REALLY bad for a few minutes. I was tempted to wash my face again but try not to do that as it tends to make things worse. After the stinging went away my face still felt a little irritated and I ended up putting some Kose Sekkesei cream on top of the Barrier Repair which seemed to help.

I will give this another try but to be honest it stung so bad that I am almost reluctant to do that. Between my sensitive skin and living in a very dry climate my skin barrier is often compromised, I was hoping that this cream would help with this but now I don't know. It doesn't look good Sad

Hopefully I will not have bad reaction to the other Remergent products.
dede
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
I took got a sample pack, and I've liked the barrier cream. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth. It has just enough mositure in it for me.

I'm hoping the clarifying concentrate might help with redness on my cheeks and nose, but I just don't think they'll be enough in the sample to tell a difference.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I'm very interested in Barrier Repair Formula and I emailed Remergent to enquire about the sample pack and international order. But they replied that they don't ship internationally at this moment...... Confused

Anyone knows where I can find it? Wink
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
If I reorder anything it would be the DNA repair. I used the clarifying on the same spot for over 2 weeks until the sample ran out. It did not do anything for me.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 09, 2006 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Well I tried the Barrier Repair again. This time I put it on in the morning after just rinsing my face with water and it still stung a little and my face felt irritated for a few hours after applying.

I also tried the DNA Repair formula for three days. When I applied it in the morning after just rinsing my face it seemed to be okay. My skin felt slightly irritated but I couldn't really tell if the DNA Repair was irritating it or not. The third time I applied it at night after washing my face and it stung a little and felt irritated for a while.

I guess the Remergent products are not going to work for me. The ones that I was really interested in were the Barrier Repair, DNA Repair and Antioxidant Refoliant. I was planning on trying the Antioxidant Refoliant after my next face peel but that could be very bad if I have a similar reaction to that as well. Instead, I will probably try it some night when my skin feels a little dry and see how that works but I am not hopefull.

It seems to me that the Remergent products have a lot of chemicals and I honestly don't recognize them all. Maybe they are just too much for my sensitive skin.

BTW aside from the irritation issues I liked the textures of both the DNA Repair and the Barrier Repair. The DNA Repair does not cause any greasiness even with my oily skin and can easily be used during the day. I found the Barrier Repair to be a little heavier and for me too much for the day but I think it would work well in the evening.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 09, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
wow, Theresa! Your skin must be very sensitive or else there is something in both those that it really does not like.

I would recommend writing to their customer affairs people telling them your reaction and asking what they would suspect it to be from.

Keep us updated on how you go with antioxidant refoliator.

For me, I am going well with DNA Repair and am waiting for a friend to pick up the Barrier Repair for me. Hubby still wants the microcirculation but at the moment we have SO many eye creams here. Laughing
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 12:55 am      Reply with quote
I sympathise with Theresa and others who have sensitive skin but in some cases the sensitivity to a particular product may be caused by other products that have been used before or even the cleanser itself. The unfortunate side of all this is when a company introduces a product with ingredients that are really designed to make a definitive improvement, those ingredients have to be stronger and therefore will not be suitable to all skin types.
What can also happen is that when people try some of these new products, they very rarely inform the company how good their products are but those that have a reaction for whatever reason, are very quick to write negative comments on the products. If the negatives are greater than the positives, the company may be forced to reduce the amount of the ingredients that really work. The end result is a product that will then suit a greater number of people but barely make a difference in skin care.
Let's hope that companies like ISC and Remergent continue to offer products that can make a real improvement in skin condition and quality.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 7:13 am      Reply with quote
bushy I totally agree with what you have to say. I would hate to see companies water down their products too. But it is also possible that the ingredient(s) that are causing the problem are not one of the "active" ingredients.

I am not sure you were implying this but let me state that I don't think that I was being negative about the products in my reviews. I clearly stated in my one post that I had very sensitive skin so I think that people would know where I was coming from when I explained my reactions.

What you said about other products is very interesting. Last night I was thinking about my reaction to the Remergent products and concluded that my cleanser is a large part of the problem. I DO have sensitive skin but I think that the cleaner was way too much for my skin (even occasionally) and just made it way too sensitive. I was actually going to post something about it today before I even read your post!

I think that I will wait until my skin calms down before I try the other Remergent samples. I really hope I can get at least some of these products to work for me. If I have a good reaction to the other products after my skin has calmed down then I may even reconsider the DNA Repair.

tiger_tim I am glad that the products are working for you!
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
The unfortunate side of all this is when a company introduces a product with ingredients that are really designed to make a definitive improvement, those ingredients have to be stronger and therefore will not be suitable to all skin types.

To add to my previous post. I found this on the Remergent website.

"DNA Repair Formula is recommended for all skin types, even the most sensitive."

"Barrier Repair Formula is recommended for the treatment of dehydrated skin, to moisturize and strengthen the protective outer barrier from within, and to calm sensitive skin. For all skin types, even the most sensitive."

bushy while I agree with your statement about products that are designed to make a definite improvement being not suited for all skin types it seems to me that the DNA Repair and Barrier repair were meant to be used by all skin types even the most sensitive like me. Furthermore Barrier Repair which I had the strongest reaction to is specifically indicated to calm sensitive skin.

In light of this I think I will try the other samples so I can get a good idea of how they all react on my skin. Afterwards I think that I will take tiger_tim's suggestion and email the company to let them know about my reactions. I am sure that if they are designing products that they feel are good for even the most sensitive skin they will be interested to know about my reactions.

I will keep you all posted on my progress.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Theresa, thanks for the info about the products being suitable for sensitive skin. This makes me think even more that something else has, or is affecting your skin. Is it only your face that is sensitive, or is the rest of your skin just as sensitive. For instance, if you put a small amount of a Remergent product on the inside of your upper arm, does it react there as well?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |