Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
::Review:: - Caudalie Masque Purifiant
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 12:50 am      Reply with quote
I received this mask as a sample. I just tried it this afternoon, and I must say .... it is fabulous.

Taken from EDS, the ingredients are:
radiance-boosting grape-seed oil, purifying kaolin and bentonite clays; astringent cypress, sage and lavender; soothing camomile; draining sandalwood, strengthening and moisturizing Vinolevur

My skin does not breakout that often, so to be honest, I do not know how effective this product is for that. However, as you can see from the ingredients, this mask is a clay mask. But...... surprisingly, it dries very nicely. It is not like typical clay mask that dries and makes your skin feels weird. This mask is almost like a cross between cream mask and clay mask. Kinda reminds me of cellcosmet anti stress mask consistency. Hm.... could it be a cellcosmet replacement for me ??? Shock

Anyways, I will try it again in a couple of days and give update.
cheers
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 1:07 am      Reply with quote
Oooh, that sounds great! *taking notes*
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
That sounds really nice - will have to get a sample to try out!
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:

How do you get a sample of it? This does sound like a great mask.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
fifi wrote:

How do you get a sample of it? This does sound like a great mask.

phoebesMeow: if you live in the US, I believe you can get free samples (just have to pay for postage).
http://www.caudalie-usa.com/site/page/pg3018-pn_Caudalie_Free_Samples.html?topic=Free_Samples

yes... def try it out first before making a purchase.
cheers
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Sad Awww.. they don't have that mask anymore in the samples.. or any mask.. they do have a lot to choose from though, thanks for the link!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
Sad Awww.. they don't have that mask anymore in the samples.. or any mask.. they do have a lot to choose from though, thanks for the link!

no problem. let us know about the products that you sample from caudalie.
cheers
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
No more reviews please Sad it really makes me wanna buy this. even though I've just got myself the Julique Moor Mask............ and I am really tempted to chuck this into my next order......
mcyi4yy2
5% products discount

Sun May 07, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
is is suitable for combination skin? i've got large pores.
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
mcyi4yy2 wrote:
is is suitable for combination skin? i've got large pores.

I think it is suitable for combo skin. If you go towww.caudalie.com, and see products for combo skin, this mask will show up.
cheers
wickawer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I have just tried this about 30 minutes ago at the moment my skin feels lovely and soft but i will post tomorrow to let you know what the real results are.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 13, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, I have been thinking of getting this mask but haven't heard many ppl talking about it. So now, it's added to my list Very Happy
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Is it effective for acne skin?
I have acne@sensitive skin.
nodouble
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
i have bought a hydration mask of caudalie in a store, but its not nice.
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 1:18 am      Reply with quote
no double,

aaww, i was interested in caudalie's moisturizing mask, especially when it emphasised how it doesnt have paraben etc.

may i ask y do u NOT like it ? :>

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I like Caudalie's moisturizing cream mask. I got a sample of it at Sephora and like it so much that I bought a full size of it. I use it as an extra moisturizing treatment when I'm really dry - I don't rinse it off. I think this mask comes in the dry to very dry skin sample pack available at Caudalie's site.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
I've used this and liked it a lot. For a clay mask, it isn't too terribly drying. It definitely makes skin feel smoother and refines the pores a bit.

Caudalie is more widely available and much cheaper in France, so if you or anyone you know is planning on visiting there, put in an order. That's how I got mine.
hgao
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:20 am      Reply with quote
dreamcat wrote:
Is it effective for acne skin?
I have acne@sensitive skin.

i have same type skin.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |