Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone used - Gehwol Herbal Foot Lotion?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have any opinions about Gehwol Herbal Foot Lotion for tired feet?

Thanks
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Also, Gehwol Fusskraft Cream Green?
Mabsy

Sun May 07, 2006 12:11 am      Reply with quote
I'm a tad confused about the Gehwol product naming so I can tell you what I actually have: Leg Vitality balsam, Refreshing Balm and also the deo spray. I love the deo spray. The refreshing balm is very light in texture and dosn't leave your feet greasy at all - nice and refreshing as well. The Leg Vitality I tend to use as a foot cream and also just around the ankles. It's not very moisturising and does leave a bit of a film on your feet for a little while so I tend to use this at night (not when I'm about to pop my feet into a pair of shoes basically...).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 5:35 am      Reply with quote
I bought my mom Gehwol products for her dry cracked heels - an herbal soak and a heavy duty cream - can't recall the names now... and she adores them.

My research at the time was that Gehwol is always a safe bet... you get the results described.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Refreshing Balm and also the deo spray. I love the deo spray. The refreshing balm is very light in texture and dosn't leave your feet greasy at all - nice and refreshing as well..

Mabsy, thank you very much for the help.
Lately, my feet are always wet and get tired very fast. I also have a burning problem. So, I am looking for something that would address these issues.
Do you think that the products you use would work for my problems?
I got Gehwool product names from EDS.
Is the name of the deo spray that you use is Gehwol Caring Footdeo? http://www.essentialdayspa.com/gehwol-caring-footdeo-p_1455.htm
Also, is this the balm that you like?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/gehwol-foot-balm-for-norm-p_4707.htm

Thank you very much
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
LandB,
Thanks a lot for your help.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy,
I forgot to ask you about the "Leg Vitality balsam". Does it really help tired Legs? Unfortunately, I have this problem, as well.
I was looking at "Decleor Circularome Stimulating Body Concentrate" http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-circularome-stimu-p_1242.htm, but I would rather get something that I know really works for someone. In addition, Decleor's price is more then double.

Thanks again
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I've used the blue cream and liked it. I also like their herbal foot soak Smile

I've also tried the cracked feet salve and it's just too greasy for me...I almost didn't try the blue cream b/c I was so unimpressed with the other.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Lianne, Thank you.
What is the blue cream is for? For some reason, I am unable to find it at EDS.
Mabsy

Mon May 08, 2006 1:28 am      Reply with quote
Doba - These are the products I have:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/gehwol-herbal-foot-lotion-p_1445.htm
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/gehwol-leg-vitality-p_1469.htm
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/gehwol-refreshing-balm-p_1470.htm

I don't have the same problem as you described but I think the spray and also the refreshing balm would be good for the burning feeling. I'm saying this mainly because they do feel refreshing and cooling on the skin. Having said this, I see that Gehwol has a cream specifically for this:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/gehwol-foot-cream-mint-p_1449.htm

That might be a good thing to try? It's also not too expensive which is always a plus Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy,
Thank you very much.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |