Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
The View
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not a big fan of the View but I'm excited that Rosie O'Donnell will be replacing Meredith Vieira.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'd be more excited if she was taking over for Star.. I can't stand that person, and haven't watched in years becasue of her.. It will be interesting to see her and Rosie go at it, and I have no doubt they will.. Just last month, I think it was, Rosie made a comment about Start not admiting to surgery to lose weight and trying to convince us all, that it was diet and excersise...LOL Shoot, I'd rather have Debbie back over Star any day!

Rosie will be a fun experience, no doubt! Laughing
Seaera
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:08 am      Reply with quote
It should be interesting that's for sure with all of those very strong opinionated personalities there. Sparks are gonna fly! Wink
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Rosie will definitely make the show more exciting.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
i agree rosie will make the show more exciting! However now there will be 2 comedians on the show... Rosie and Joy. I'm sure there will be tension on the show between Star and Rosie though
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Rosie should be great on! I can't stand Star...argh...
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
I could not stand watching it anymore b/c of star. She is redicuous. But I will now. Love Rosie. She speaks her mind.

Just the other day STar announced that she had her first Brazillian Wax. Now who cares about that? You should have seen Joy's face. She is sick of the Diva as well.

Yeah Rosie said that trying to say that you lost 150 lbs in a yr 1/2 doing Pilates is kind of delusional. Love it! Its gonna be good...
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Quote:

Just the other day STar announced that she had her first Brazillian Wax.

Ewwwwwww, that's just gross...

I hold to the hope that Barbara is listening to how people feel and will get rid of Star... She did when people didn'tr like Debbie..

Maybe bringing Rosie on is the first step to the ousting of Star.. I hope, I hope, I hope...
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I wondered why they would chose someone who so openenly criticizes Star. Maybe they are hoping that Star will be the one to QUIT! I stopped watching when she was planning th wedding and it was all about her and all she could get for free.

Now the only time I hear about the show is others showing clips about what star has done now. Example when Joy basically shut her up when she was on the phone from the hospital talking about her scare during her boob job. Joy was like "Ok Star, enough about YOU, let's wrap it up! On to US" Then STar called her a bitch.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Joy was like "Ok Star, enough about YOU, let's wrap it up! On to US" Then STar called her a bitch.

That's the one show I wish I had seen...LOL
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Joy is the only one on the show I can stand watching. That little self-righteous blonde bitch annoys the hell out of me....even more than Star Jones does.

Rosie will be a definite improvment to the show. I might even watch it from time to time.

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Ok there is something going on between Barbara Walters and Star Jones. And Barb and Rosie are very good friends. I think they are ALL sick of Star but can't fire her. So my guess is that they brought in Rosie (and she will be the moderator like Meredith was) KNOWING the friction and how open Rosie is about Star's behavior, they are hoping she will not be able to take it and QUIT. Rosie is not to start until the fall. As much as I would love to see this go down and Rosie put her in her place, I bet she (Star) will quit before the new season even starts. I don't think she could take it. Just a theory...
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I really hope Rosie replaces Star. Very Happy
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
Ok there is something going on between Barbara Walters and Star Jones. And Barb and Rosie are very good friends. I think they are ALL sick of Star but can't fire her. So my guess is that they brought in Rosie (and she will be the moderator like Meredith was) KNOWING the friction and how open Rosie is about Star's behavior, they are hoping she will not be able to take it and QUIT. Rosie is not to start until the fall. As much as I would love to see this go down and Rosie put her in her place, I bet she (Star) will quit before the new season even starts. I don't think she could take it. Just a theory...

I may watch too with Rosie and without Star. I watched out of curiousity when it first came on and very quickly lost interest.
WhiteLotus
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmm.....it looks like your wishes may come true. There's a story on Entertainment Tonight's website that Star Jones may leave and or announce her departure from The View some time later this year (August).

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14639/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteLotus wrote:
Hmmmm.....it looks like your wishes may come true. There's a story on Entertainment Tonight's website that Star Jones may leave and or announce her departure from The View some time later this year (August).

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14639/

Oooh...I might actually watch the View now. I prefer watching Ellen though.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy
dede
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
I hadn't heard that Rosie was replacing Meredith. That should be interesting. I agree that Star is annoying and abnoxious. On an Atlanta radio station that I listen to, she was down right rude to the host when she was asked about surgery being how she lost her weight. I lost complete respect for her.
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
haven't watched the show for a long long time. Will do so soon.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
I'm not a big fan of the View but I'm excited that Rosie O'Donnell will be replacing Meredith Vieira.
I'm just bummed because Star Jones is leaving before Rosie gets there because I would LOVE to have seen the fur fly back and forth between those two -- I don't watch the View very often, but I'd have tuned in just to see that! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:30 am      Reply with quote
P.S. Is anyone else amused by the fact that Star Jones is in denial about her husband not being a gay man? How the hell could she not know this? Big Gay Al ain’t makin’ no secret of it and he’s definitely not keepin’ it on the DL!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 11:19 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
P.S. Is anyone else amused by the fact that Star Jones is in denial about her husband not being a gay man? How the hell could she not know this? Big Gay Al ain’t makin’ no secret of it and he’s definitely not keepin’ it on the DL!

He's gay? Then again, I've always suspected that he married her for the money (another Kevin Federline).
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |