Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Celebrity Gossip
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
OMG Britney Spears is pregnant again! Shock
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
You're kidding? It's been officially announced???
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
She announced it on the Dave Letterman show.
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
Isn't it funny how the other half live???
I guess if you've got a full-time nanny, another little bundle of joy (or hard work) Laughing isnt too bad...
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I cannot believe ANYONE would have even one child with Kevin Federline, much less two!!! She could buy any husband in the world!

5% products discount

Wed May 10, 2006 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
she used to be so hot too. she's pulling herself together again.. but i don't know, she's let herself go (in terms of appearance and inhibitions).. how can you go from justin timberlake to k-fed? Crying or Very sad
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
agreed and agreed!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Kevin is such a gold digger. I thought she was going to get rid of him. Now she's having another child with him. So sad. Sad
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I've watched so many colleagues go through infertility and adoption struggles that it makes me sad how "easy" it is for others, who sometimes seem so oblivious to how lucky they are. Life is unfair sometimes.

OK - enough morbid soapboxing for the day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
LandB wrote:
I've watched so many colleagues go through infertility and adoption struggles that it makes me sad how "easy" it is for others, who sometimes seem so oblivious to how lucky they are. Life is unfair sometimes.

OK - enough morbid soapboxing for the day.
Let's hope she'll have a carseat and sturdily-built highchair for this one!

While we’re on the subject of useless celebs and their leeching spouses, is anyone else horrified by the TomKat traveling road show/trainwreck currently making its way across the country and around the world? Is there anyone here who actually believes that relationship is for real or do you think he “auditioned” suitable starlets to determine which one was fit (and willing!) to be incubator for the new Scientology savior? Okay, I’m straddling the line regarding the “no politics” rule (I’m assuming that also extends to religious discussions as they can be even more polarizing than politics!) so that is all I’ll say about that freaky cult.

Anyway, “Kate” just popped out Tom’s little alien daughter two weeks ago and now he’s dragging her across the country to promote his film (God, I hope it flops! Bad Grin ) while leaving poor little Suri at home with her Scientologist minder/nanny. He grins that phony grin and talks about how Katie does the breastfeeding while he does all of the other stuff (burping, diapering, bathing, etc) and he how worships and adores his new daughter, sitting and “staring at her for hours.” How the hell is that possible when you walked away from your newborn just two days after she was born?!?!?!?! What mother in her right mind would be willing to leave her two-week old child behind to accompany her lunatic husband on a press junket? Hello? Most women I know have a hard time even going out to dinner or a movie for a couple of hours and leaving their baby home for the first time when it’s 6-months-old, let alone 14-days!!

Also, what did y’all think about that whole ‘silent birth’ business? Or the part about not talking to the newborn at all during the first week after birth so as not to cloud or traumatize the new little hatchling. Hello? I would think it would be more upsetting for baby to suddenly be surrounded by silence after experiencing the inherent trauma of childbirth after having spent months in the womb surrounded by the sound of its mother’s voice (aren’t babies able to hear beginning around the 2nd trimester?). How scary it would be for a newborn to have spent months learning the sound of mommy’s voice and then suddenly finding one’s self in a bright scary world and being “abandoned” because one is denied the only familiar and comforting thing you had ever known. How is that not got to be more (emotionally) developmentally devastating than any other “negative” vibes that baby might or might not hear in its first days on earth???

Seriously, any bets on how long the relationship will last now that Katie has fulfilled her usefulness to him? And you can bet your last dollar that there’s no way in hell that he’ll let her have custody of that child. I mean, is the child even his?? Because I still maintain that I heard/read somewhere that the reason that TC' s first marriage to Mimi Rodgers ended in divorce was because she wanted kids, tick-tock – her biological clock was ticking -- and he could only shoot blanks. This theory appears to gain weight as evidenced that we found out that Nicole Kidman had a miscarriage immediately preceding his filing for divorce (paraphrase: "She knows what she did..."). Therefore I am forced to conclude that this little alien that Katie is incubating for Tom is NOT the fruit of his lions. Personally, I like the theory that he went after her with the turkey baster loaded up with L.Ron''s little tadpoles.... Forgive me, but isn't it the Scientologists who also believe in cryogenically freezing themselves upon death so that when science catches up with the technology that the person can be thawed out and re-inanimated...? I mean, doesn't that just SCREAM "science fiction" to you??? If it's true, maybe it's not so far-fetched that some of L.Ron's little swimmers were preserved!

Okay, obviously CareKate has gone off on a little rant but there is just something about that man that completely rubs my fur the wrong way. Does anyone else get a case of jeebies watching the TomKat pantomine unfold in the media?! Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
You better believe that whole thing creeps me out!! And I use to really like Katie Holmes too... it seems like she just got star struck by Tom Cruise, and now she's living this miserable life with that maniac watching her every move... so sad...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I'm a sucker for all things tabloid... The whole TomKat thing freaks me out beyond belief because it's something I don't grasp. But the Britney Spears and KFed issue is at least down to earth (he's a gold digger piece of trash and she can't let go, c'mon we see this everyday on Jerry...)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:32 am      Reply with quote
well i hope britney all the best. But i'm still waiting for K-fed and Britney to announce their divorce, i dont think their relationship will last
ejwb84
5% products discount

Thu May 11, 2006 9:11 am      Reply with quote
with k-fed and britney, it tugs at your heart because he is so obviously doormat scum, and totally using her for her fame and money. seriously, it's like a mini-dramatic soap opera tragedy right there.

with tomkat, they freak me out, but they are amusing. and while at first i felt bad for katie (she was such a cutie!) - i dont think she's anywhere as miserable as britney. at least tom cruise is, well, tom cruise! haha Cool with the prenup and everything, its not like she hasn't gained anything at all! Very Happy

besides, they are starting to grow on me, in a very quirky way. tom cruise is so weird. he takes himself wayy too seriously. and the scientology issue is crazy. but i don't think he's a bad guy in principle. whereas, ugh, k-fed..
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
CareKate, I wish I had something to add to what you said...but you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth! Laughing Ever since he started with his couch-jumping and Katie (oh, excuse me "Kate") suddenly lost her cute, bubbly normal-girl demeanor in favor of looking like a glassy-eyed Stepford Wife whose entire vocabulary consists of the word "amazing"...I have been completely freaked out by the whole TomKat spectacle.

They both give me the creeps for all the reasons you listed!! **shudder**

Mary Smile
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
ditto Carrie, and as far as brittney goes, nothing against her but I truely don't get the appeal.
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Let's hope she'll have a carseat and sturdily-built highchair for this one!

Laughing LMAO! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
I really hope Tom and Katie split up. Katie needs to get back to reality. How can someone just give up her individuality just like that? I heard that Tom already "planned" the wedding. Apparently he has even picked out her wedding dress. That's just creepy and horrifying.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I thought Tom liked boys????? Confused
...and Britney is just pure trash Razz
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 12:22 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:

Anyway, “Kate” just popped out Tom’s little alien daughter two weeks ago

carekate you just kill me sometimes I LMAO on that one..

Poor Little Suri , you don't know what's in store for you.
and I used to like Katie (or is it now Kate?) Holmes too, until she got star-struck with that psycho Tom.

At least Britney and Kevin acted like real-life people not living in some alien planet.

***Sigh***
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 12:35 am      Reply with quote
All I want to know is WHY WHY WHY would you call your kid a name that means PICKPOCKET in Japanese (one of the readings.. another alphabet would mean "print")

I guess the mental torture of putting up with having an alien inside her, a nutter for a dad and a subservient mother (what power does TC have over her?!) is going to turn the kid to crime...
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
Oooh, nasty! Razz Do you hear that knock at your door? It's Tom's lawyers come to serve you with a lawsuit for daring to question his manhood and heterosexuality! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 5:27 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
All I want to know is WHY WHY WHY would you call your kid a name that means PICKPOCKET in Japanese (one of the readings.. another alphabet would mean "print")
I liked the part where he had his PR people tell the media that "Suri" meant "Princess" in Hebrew and the Israeli newcaster reported on the story and said something like, "Well, we've all been taught a new Hebrew word -- and by Tom Cruise, no less!"

F*ckin' idiot.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 8:08 am      Reply with quote
^lol
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Chrissie wrote:
Oooh, nasty! Razz Do you hear that knock at your door? It's Tom's lawyers come to serve you with a lawsuit for daring to question his manhood and heterosexuality! Shock

Carekate, you're definitely on the money with that statement! I've always wondered why, if he was really so secure in his manhood, there was this huge need to sue everyone that dared to question it? It seems that most big celebrities get accused of being gay at some point or another, and most just shrug it off. It is bizarre to me that he can't seem to see that all his legal antics do is throw more fuel on the fire when it comes to rumors. Kind of a "methinks thou dost protest too much" scenario...

Mary Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |