Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Celebrity Gossip
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
havana8

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
I suppose the same could easily be said about AJ... and most other stars dealing with the press.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
melanie haber wrote:
carekate wrote:
Ugh, I can't stand Jennifer Aniston. She must be a greater actress than I give her credit for to have fooled so many people into thinking she's America's Sweetheart and not the conniving, manipulative little b*tch she truly is.

What makes you say this? Shock Shock Shock
The pity party she threw for herself in the press starting with the Vanity Fair article, and continuing every time there was a favorable (or at least neutral) article about Brad or Angelina, she had rush out and give another interview to a mag or on Letterman (or was it Leno?) in order to fan the flames and stir up Americans into more righteous indignation on Jen's behalf over that man-stealing whore, while Jen continued to put forth the idea that she had no part in causing the demise of her marriage and her refusal to take ownership of her own mistakes.

Let me just conclude by saying there is just something about Jennifer Aniston that rubs my fur the wrong way. It's one of those instaneous reactions that some have where they take an immediate dislike to another person and nothing anyone can say or do will change it.

I, personally, don't believe anything about Jen's sweety-pie image is truthful but I understand that there are others that like and admire her and I don't want to get into a virtual slanging match that my idol is better than your idol, so let's just agree to disagree because there's nothing anyone can say that will change my opinion about JA and I reckon there's nothing I can say to change someone's negative opinion Angelina so -- although I stand by my opinion -- I'm just going to shut up now because I realize the subject of the breakup of "America's Golden Couple" is one that is very polarizing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Carekate -
I personally don't care for Jennifer Aniston as an actress. But as far as her divorce goes, she could have gotten a good deal more press then she did. I don't even recall her saying anything overtly negative about Brad or Angelina. And yet you feel you know her well enough to call her a manipulative little bitch? Is that just part of what brenpasta meant when she said "It's all meant to be light-hearted and entertaining!!" It isn't. It's mean. And it's ignorant.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
MYMYMY. When do y'all have time to read all this stuff? Vanity Fair and Vogue are about all I can manage. Something sad about the Britneys and Lindsey's of the world. We have AJ who was married to Billy Bob....LOL and wore his blood in a vial around her neck? Lawd. when did this woman attain sainthood? I think I'll stick to books.
charlibets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:

I kinda wish he'd kept his mouth shut because now I have to listen to all the Jen-o-philes saying how she's such a saint to remain friends with him after he humiliated her when he was the love of her life and blah blah blah.

Yeah, if she loved him so much, why'd she keep signing on for new (third rate) projects and kept putting him off when he wanted to have kids??

Ugh, I can't stand Jennifer Aniston. She must be a greater actress than I give her credit for to have fooled so many people into thinking she's America's Sweetheart and not the conniving, manipulative little b*tch she truly is.

As far as the waiting for children thing....no one should have them just to keep a spouse around - if the relationship was right between them, he'd have stayed and waited until they were both ready.

But I'm wondering what I've missed about her. I would agree Jennifer Aniston is not the greatest actress who ever lived, but other than that....what's so bad about her? What makes her a manipulative b*tch?

Betsy

Edit: Never mind....I see my question has already been answered.
melanie haber
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Carekate, thanks for replying.

You are right -- that divorce was and is a polarizing topic, lol!

I am a JA fan based on her incredible presence in the Friends show. I don't know how much of the Rachel Green image was cultivated by directors or writers, but JA brought so much warmth, womanliness, spunk, and innocence to that character that I drank her up. And while she has an amazing figure that she probably put much work into, she also is an example of an imperfect face that can come off as beautiful. Plus part Greek, of all things.

It's hard for me to see AJ as any less manipulative than JA. They both have elements of the dumb, messed up Hollywood celebrity, but there are things to admire about both women.

AJ used to stick in my craw much more, but I actually feel some stuff in common with her, and she is a good physical type to pattern one's self after, when it comes to her carriage and composure -- not to mention the non-physical: her desire to bring urgent world concerns to people's attention.

bluesheart, good to see you! i am a bit of a celebrity gossip junkie. on my commute home, I often stop and stare transfixed at all the gossip mags at the news stand, read the headlines, and wonder "ok is "in touch" one of the credible ones???" lol i think part of the hypnotic effect is the pretty faces. I am also less and less interested as time goes by -- zero interest in Jessica Simpson or Britney. LOVE PARIS HILTON. She reminds me physically of things and people I know. I hope she really does channel her celebrity (dare i say charisma) into something really constructive for others and/or herself.

p.s. I should clarify one thing: My idol is Liz the Man Slayer!
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Tsk, tsk...Vanessa Hudgens. Of course my daughter, who is obsessed with High School Musical, is more than disturbed by the news that Ms. Vanessa has a nudey pic of her floating about the web. HOW could she be so dumb to do that????? Disney must be bumming right now. TMZ has the picture in all of it's glory - it's just amazing to me how these things are leaked all over the place. So much for a goody-goody image.....I bet you'd never see Annette Funicello with nudey pix back in HER Disney hey-day! Laughing

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
melanie haber wrote:
...LOVE PARIS HILTON...
Then this one is for you:
---------------------------------
Paris Hilton: I want to have a baby next year
Last updated at 16:02pm on 7th September 2007

First it was charity work, now Paris Hilton has a new plan to transform her life - motherhood.

The heiress, who has this week been spotted dancing on various nightclubs podiums until the early hours of the morning, is planning to get pregnant.

She revealed: "I want kids next year, so I've got to get my body ready."

"I just started working out and it feels great. It gives me so much energy."

She appears taking cues from her Simple Life co-star Nicole Richie, who is four months pregnant with her first child to rocker boyfriend Joel Madden.

There is one minor hitch in her plans - she currently single.

But never fear, Hilton, who has been linked to Pamela Anderson's ex Tommy Lee in recent times, says she is on the look out for suitable candidates.

In an interview with Jackie Collins for Elle magazine, she revealed: "I wanna have like a family and a guy."

"I used to care about looks, but I've grown out of that stage. They have to be a good person, someone I know would be a good husband, loyal and funny and smart.

"And somebody I can trust, with good chemistry. But I don't know, I like a guy who can make me laugh."

The 26-year-old also insisted that there's more to her than her public persona, saying: "Y'know, it just upsets me because I'm not anything like what people say about me, and this cartoon character that they've made of me is just completely false."

"It makes me mad that I'm such a good person and I'm treated like that by some people, I just don't get it."

Perhaps in anticipation of motherhood, Hilton has sold her Malibu beach house and upgraded to a 7,000 sq ft mansion in Beverly Hills.

Featuring five bedrooms and five bathrooms the home, which she bought for £2.9 million, also boasts a large gym room which Hilton plans to turn into a shoe closet.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=480573&in_page_id=1773#StartComments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I personally have a love-hate relationship with Paris Hilton: I love to make fun of her because she makes herself such an easy target and I hate how she's inspired millions of ditzy little girls whose sole ambition is to be a party girl like Paris/Lindsay/Nicole/Britney.

Like it or not, Paris has a tremendous amount of influence over today's youth and it would be great if Paris would finally grow up and take responsibility for her actions and take some of that fame and money and use it to good works.

I mean, I don't expect her to be like Angelina or Princess Diana and go tramping around land mine fields in 3rd world countries, but she could use some of her power and influence to energize American kids to volunteer their time or their money to help others and still have time to go out and bar-crawl all night long. For God's sake, she could even use the charitible contributions as a tax write off so it doesn't really cost her a thing so she's got plenty of money for fake tans and hair extensions and shopping at Kitsons!!!!

I mean, like her or not, can you imagine what she could accomplish if Paris used some of her noterity for the powers of good instead of continuing her useless, "fart in a mitten" lifestyle????

I truly hope she did learn something while she was in prison and that she turns her life around and finds a purpose. But if she continues on as she has the past 10 years, living a useless, vapid life, then I hope the next time she's arrested that they lock her up for good for wasting her life!

ETA: P.S.: I love her new hair cut, but then again I'm partial to shorter hair on women....

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Good Lord!
I guess Halle hadn't done the laundry so all her bras were dirty....

Photo Source: UK's Daily Mail

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Is Halle Barry pregnant?

I loved how Brad Pitt said as he aged in to his advanced years of 43, "One thing sucks, your face kind of goes. Your body's not quite working the same." I do worry about the "your face kind of goes" thingie. I am fighting it tooth and nails. LOL My only consolation is that celebs have to worry about the same thing I do.

I used to like Jennifer Aniston a lot, but now I don't care much for her. I don't hate her either. Just indifferent.

Yesterday while waiting to pay for my grocery, I saw on the cover page of National Enquirer a picture of Angelina Jolie. She looked so thin! There's a quote: 5'7, 95 lbs. Holy cow! She's 6 inches taller than me, and weighs 7 lbs less? How could that be? Her knees and shoulders are sticking out. Seems so unhealthy looking.

Can't stand Paris Hilton. I gag when I see her pics. Her nose bugs me. Her eyes seem to just look down her nose all the time, too.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone seen this Hallmark card?

http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/09/53774/index.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:

I personally have a love-hate relationship with Paris Hilton: I love to make fun of her because she makes herself such an easy target and I hate how she's inspired millions of ditzy little girls whose sole ambition is to be a party girl like Paris/Lindsay/Nicole/Britney.

OK, this sounds like a hate/hate relationship. I don't think she is inspiring much that other people haven't been inspiring in young women for decades -- except perhaps through having had a television show, and there were plenty of professional adults much older than her participating in that endeavor, making the decision to put the thing on the air, editing footage, etc...

Quote:
Like it or not, Paris has a tremendous amount of influence over today's youth and it would be great if Paris would finally grow up and take responsibility for her actions and take some of that fame and money and use it to good works.

Yes, I would like to see her do something like this. But she has all along been on occasion making appearances to promote charities here and there, although her understanding of them was probably minimal and she COULD be doing so much more.

As for what she's been doing the past 10 years, 10 years ago she was 16 years old. I was pretty messed up until about age... well... nevermind! Wink
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Yet another example of Britney's sartorial expression as she goes shopping for lollipops and hairdye in Vegas in the moments leading up to her comeback appearance tonight:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can hardly wait for the indoubted train-wreck as she opens the MTV Video-Music Awards tonight!

I wonder what stunning frock she'll dazzle us with? Wanna lay any bets on whether or not she'll expose one or more of her lady-bits on stage to give the network censors cardiac arrest??

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Yet another example of Britney's sartorial expression as she goes shopping for lollipops and hairdye in Vegas in the moments leading up to her comeback appearance tonight:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can hardly wait for the indoubted train-wreck as she opens the MTV Video-Music Awards tonight!

I wonder what stunning frock she'll dazzle us with? Wanna lay any bets on whether or not she'll expose one or more of her lady-bits on stage to give the network censors cardiac arrest??

Whoops, I forgot to cite my source for the pix -- I wouldn't want to run afoul of the gossip police! Razz The above photos of Brit's bits came from the UK's Daily Mail.

5% products discount

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Video: Britney Spears VMA 2007 Performance Called A Trainwreck

http://www.breakingnewsusa.com/news/2007/09/09/video_britney_spears_vma_perfo.html
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Carekate 100% on the JA issue. I have always found her to be a shallow, self centered person with very little talent. Angelina Jolie might not be the greatest either but at least she tries to do some good with her UN work and with her money.
Bunny7475
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Well I got sucked in and watched Britney on the VMA's last night - it was painful to witness. It almost made me wonder if Mtv intentionally booked Britney HOPING she would humiliate herself. You know, a "we made you, now we're gonna break you" sort of thing. Not that it would be that intentional, but did they REALLY think she would be GOOD? I honestly wanted her to rock it, but from the beginning I knew she was going down in flames. She looked drunk/drugged. I feel sorry for her.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
A montage of Brit's best fashion moments!

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=480839&in_page_id=1773&in_page_id=1773&expand=true#StartComment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess she doesn't realize that the 2nd outfit was a shirt rather than a dress....

God, you can tell this girl doesn't have any true friends that will tell her the truth.

For the love of all that's holy, someone please buy this woman a full-length mirror!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
OMG....Has anyone seen this yet? This is SO depressing. I should have took those cues of her pictures carekate posted earlier...

You'd think she would have put a little more effort into it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MX2iWjo54aI

I think everyone enjoyed the show the real dancers were putting on with the poles than BS herself.

Quote:
I, personally, don't believe anything about Jen's sweety-pie image is truthful but I understand that there are others that like and admire her and I don't want to get into a virtual slanging match that my idol is better than your idol, so let's just agree to disagree because there's nothing anyone can say that will change my opinion about JA

+1 about that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:20 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
We have AJ who was married to Billy Bob....LOL and wore his blood in a vial around her neck? Lawd. when did this woman attain sainthood?

Completely agree - how can anyone forget what a whack job she was/is? I believe she has an EXTREME personality: losing sooo much weight, adopting/having sooo many kids so fast, scr**ing whomever whenever, etc. She pushes herself beyond the limits of normalcy.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
This doesn't really qualify as gossip (except maybe for the tally of exactly what work she had done), but it's interesting nonetheless:
--------------------------------------
She's spent £226k on plastic surgery but 'I still can't get a Hollywood part', says Demi
Last updated at 21:11pm on 13th September 2007

She once spent more than £220,000 on a head-to-toe surgical makeover to make herself look younger.

But four years later - and having failed to secure the string of big-money parts she had presumably hoped to win - Demi Moore has decided to speak out against ageism in Hollywood.

The 44-year-old told a magazine: "It's been a challenging few years, being the age I am. Almost to the point where I felt like, well, they don't know what to do with me. I am not 20. Not 30.

"There aren't that many good roles for women over 40. A lot of them don't have much substance, other than being someone's mother or wife."
Miss Moore's comments are particularly unexpected given her own somewhat bullish attitude to holding back the years.

After a string of flops in the 1990s, she took a career break, during which time she met her current husband, 29-year-old Ashton Kutcher.

Miss Moore then returned to the screen in 2003's Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, emerging from the sea in a skimpy bikini which showed off the results of a cosmetic surgery spending spree.

As well as breast implants, collagen injections and liposuction on her hips, thighs and stomach, she had a £5,000 procedure to lift the sagging skin on her knees.

She also employed an army of advisers - including a nutritionist, personal trainer, yoga teacher and kick-boxing coach.

But since then she has appeared in just two films, Bobby and Half Light, with two more scheduled for release this autumn.

In the same time, her ex-husband and the father of her three children, 52-year-old Bruce Willis, has appeared in 13 films, including the action thriller Live Free Or Die Hard.

Miss Moore, who once commanded an estimated $12million a film, told Red magazine she wanted to overturn the belief that juicy roles should not be given to older actresses.
"If we are told we are not valuable once we hit 30, it is a problem," she said. "We all have more to give.

"We can't just wait for something to happen. We have to say, 'I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more'."
Miss Moore is latest in a string of older actress to complain of ageism in Hollywood.

Sharon Stone, 49, once said: "When I went to the Oscars, it was like, 'Oh, there's been an archeological dig and look what we've found, a 40-year-old'."

British actress Charlotte Rampling also condemned the treatment of actresses of a certain age.

The 61-year- old said: "The system in Europe is nothing like in Hollywood. It is not so barbaric in terms of the ageing process."

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=481455&in_page_id=1773

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
If we are told we are not valuable once we hit 30, it is a problem. We all have more to give.

Translation: "Now that it is no longer working in my favor, I have decided there is something wrong with it. Waaa, waaa, waaa!"
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
We have AJ who was married to Billy Bob....LOL and wore his blood in a vial around her neck? Lawd. when did this woman attain sainthood?

Completely agree - how can anyone forget what a whack job she was/is? I believe she has an EXTREME personality: losing sooo much weight, adopting/having sooo many kids so fast, scr**ing whomever whenever, etc. She pushes herself beyond the limits of normalcy.

+1 on that Rolling Eyes.

But on that same subject, I came across this little article on 'A Socialite's Life':

Quote:
You gotta admire Z. Kids are resilient. Your Mom can look like Noseratu and you can still feel the joy. If the following story is true, it illustrates how Brad is completely in over his head. But maybe he feels good about it. Maybe she takes care of him. Maybe she's like a glamorous security blanket. A complete castrating one. A source reportedly overheard Angelina having the following conversation about her paramour and babydaddy.

According to the snoop, Jolie enjoyed a glass of red wine with "a tall, muscular male friend" and talked about money.
"I won't talk to Brad about this because you know how he is financially, which is stupid," she said. "Someone has to make the big decisions, though. He'll put money into things -- but it's bizarre! It doesn't always make sense to me."

She added: "The reality is, we're not a company together. Things should be separate. I think you know I make my own financial decisions. Brad knows there are times he should just be quiet and look pretty."

SNAP! For real, there's serious doubt that she'd have this conversation loudly enough for other people to hear. Was the source in her purse? Was he hiding behind the cocktail napkins? But dayum, Angie! You really should assert yourself more.

Oh, and keep reading for details on what a bad cook Angie is. Ok, it's anticlimactic after reading about Angie admitting her husband is the himbo we always thought he was. So sue me!

She tells OK! magazine: "I can't cook. That's the one thing. 'No', I said to Brad. 'But I can make eggs'."
Wow, thanks for the effort, Ange. I hope she put some rhinestones on that collar to make it pretty for him.

Of course this is all off of a gossip site, so no knowledge if this is truth or fiction. I just thought that it was an interesting, and a pretty comedic, read. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:06 am      Reply with quote
This isn't really gossip -- unless my supposition about her paternity is true -- but I just thought I'd run it up the flagpole and see who salutes:

Has anyone ever noticed the uncanny resemblance between Posh Beckham and Chief Wiggum of the Springfield Police Dept? Take a look sometime: the resemblance is really marked around the nose. I mean, they could almost be father and daughter!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

And while I have the floor, I'd just like to say that I hope they throw the book at OJ this time. Since Johnny Cochrane is dead, maybe he won't get off on jury-nullification this time. Ain't karma a bitch?! If there's any justice in this world, they'll give him the life sentence he should have in the first place.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
And while I have the floor, I'd just like to say that I hope they throw the book at OJ this time. Since Johnny Cochrane is dead, maybe he won't get off on jury-nullification this time. Ain't karma a bitch?! If there's any justice in this world, they'll give him the life sentence he should have in the first place.

I wholeheartedly agree w/ you Carekate! Unfortunately, I doubt that "THIS crime will be worth THAT time" - take that Johnnie Laughing

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |