Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
What is your HG night moisturizer?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 7:18 am      Reply with quote
valmont 24 hours moisturizing cream
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
happyhippie wrote:
I love Dr. Hauschka Rythmic Night Conditioner...but it's more a treat for when my skin breaks out.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Could you elaborate on how it help with breakouts, the results you got? Thanks.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Bethc wrote:
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
Revive Moisturizing Renewal with 8% Glycolic Acid and EGF. Safe enough to use every night and the results are awesome.
Alright Wendy please tell me more. I have some samples of this but didn't think it would do anything. Can you elaborate on what it does for your skin? Thanks.

sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I love love love Revive and use almost the entire line.

But the volumizing serum and the M-renewal is so great. If you use the m-renewal at night and the Cellular repair cream in the day, you WILL notice a difference with your skin. I have not had any break out problems and I don't think it is too rich. With the Glycolic Acid and the EGF, it is really boosting cell turnover and your skin is renewing itself all the time. If you add Retin A 3 nights a week, well then you will have greater results. I am now using copper peptides as well as doing peels every 4 weeks. My crow's feet on one side are all but gone.

I really think I have found a como that works:

DMAE to tighten- every AM and every other eve
I take Vitamin C orally 3 grams a day
copper peptides I use Super CP for face(every other night) and reg Night Eyes for eyes (nightly)-CPs and Vitamins C known to tighten skin
Revive products with Growth factors such as EGF and KGF
Retin A 3 nights a week
Abrasion-Origins Modern Friction with Rice starch every other day-Really feel that the abrasion is making a BIG difference.
I just won the Revive Vitamin C on ebay for no more than anyone else pays for a Vitamin C product so I thought why not? It has a silicone "force field" in it to keep it in your skin for 12 hours and I like that idea. So I will try that but I still feel that taking it orally may be just fine.

I no longer use Hydroquinone or toners b/c Ihave so much going on, it may be too much. I use a Glycolic Clenser 3-4 nights a week and a reg gentle clenser on the other nights. Origins The Volumizing serum has lightening agents to keep the spots at bay anyway.

I stay away from all the products with those newer peptides as I feel those are only VERY temp results and do nothing to change your skin, Imean really change your skin as the products I do use. Also stay away from "botox-like" products as they may do more damgage than good in the long run.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Do you guys switch night moisturizers as the seasons change?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I totally switch with the season. In the winter time I tend to get REALLY dry (need a heavy face cream and lots of oils and moisture masks), and then in the summer I tend to be oily so I wear a much lighter moisturizer or face spray.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I alternate a few, but I really like a new cream I started to use called Neocutis, (has a bunch of different growth factors, ect.)
Chee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
I was using Babor Perfect Combination night cream, but I suspect it was starting to cause breakouts. It really didn't do anything positive for me anyway. Now I'm using Tripeptinon and I think I'm addicted! It goes on oily but sinks right in and makes my skin so soft -- and no breakouts!!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I love Aloette's Cellular Day Defense SPF 15. It actually works really well with the Juice Beauty products that I'm using. Very Happy
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet's Ultra Vital Very Happy
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:23 am      Reply with quote
vivier and ha serum
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:02 am      Reply with quote
Dremu oil mixed with a few drops of PSF HA serum
fab50
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:24 am      Reply with quote
My new fave nighttime moisturizer is a cheap drugstore find - Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (in the tube). I've always been oily, but the cold winter air and the Retin-A are a little hard on me this time of year. I LOVE this stuff. As soon as I put it on, my face feels soooo soothed and hydrated, and not the LEAST bit oily. I even use it all around my eyes. I'll have to see what happens when the hot, humid summer rolls around, but I've noticed that if I moisturize at night, even if I don't think I need it, I have no trouble at all the next day with the flakes or dry skin that the Retin-A can cause.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I like mixing emu oil with night cream, my recent favorite night cream are phytomer instant moisture cream and Jan Marini Transformation cream.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Babor's Calming Sensitive Night cream
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have made my own facial oil that is FAB!!! Works better than any other product I have used!!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
I have made my own facial oil that is FAB!!! Works better than any other product I have used!!

What did you put in it and where did you purchase the products?
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
ReVive Night Renewal Cream is definitely a great night moisturizer to keep my skin smooth, soft and hydrated and give me a even skin tone. I always wake up with a lovely glow!

After using it for a few months, my pores also are getting considerably smaller and my adult acne is now totally under control!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
ReVive Night Renewal Cream is definitely a great night moisturizer to keep my skin smooth, soft and hydrated and give me a even skin tone. I always wake up with a lovely glow!

After using it for a few months, my pores also are getting considerably smaller and my adult acne is now totally under control!

I am def interested in this product after reading about it on here. It is pricey, but you do get 2oz. I need another face for all the products I want to try.
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Sometimes I use Paula's Choice moisturizing mask as a night time moisturizer. Even though I am acne prone, it hasn't broken me out. I've gone through an entire tube now. Keeps my dehydrated skin less dry.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I use Avene Eluage cream every night - it`s very hydrating and anti-aging, it contains mix of 0.05% Retinaldehyde and 0.05% hyaluronic acid.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 am      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
moonstone wrote:

I am def interested in this product after reading about it on here. It is pricey, but you do get 2oz. I need another face for all the products I want to try.

ReVive counter is very generous of offering samples. Please go to get some samples first and see if you like it. As for me, I was really impressed with the results after using their samples for a couple of weeks.

Although the ReVive night cream is a bit pricey, one bottle lasts for more than ONE year for applying every night in my case. After using numerous other products(La Mer, Sisley, Valmont, CD, Shisheido, Darphin...), this is the ONE that really delivers results!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
ReVive counter is very generous of offering samples. Please go to get some samples first and see if you like it. As for me, I was really impressed with the results after using their samples for a couple of weeks.

Although the ReVive night cream is a bit pricey, one bottle lasts for more than ONE year for applying every night in my case. After using numerous other products(La Mer, Sisley, Valmont, CD, Shisheido, Darphin...), this is the ONE that really delivers results!

That is good to know about the samples. Where can I found them at Nordstrom?
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Regenera II - very nurturing, but I only used a sample.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 am      Reply with quote
NCN bio-active night cream. Yep!
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 am      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
moonstone wrote:

That is good to know about the samples. Where can I found them at Nordstrom?

ReVive products are available at Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue. Apart from the night cream, you could also ask for samples of Eye Renewal Eye Cream which i absolutely love. (it is very good in getting rid of the fine lines and puffiness, as well as firming the eye areas.)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |