Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What did you ask Santa to bring you?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I've been eyeballing a pair of white gold and diamond earings for about a month now, and leaving not-so-subtle hints around here and there. Then I was in the jewllery store on Mon. and noticed they were gone! I'm not sure if I'm getting them, or some other lucky lady will end up with them under her tree. Sad
What is everyone else hoping for this year? Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
A winning lottery ticket Laughing . An engagement ring Laughing ...neither of which I intend on receiving Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
A winning lottery ticket Laughing . An engagement ring Laughing ...neither of which I intend on receiving Embarassed

An engagement ring? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Laughing
Good Luck!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have my eye on a Tiffany bracelet that I would love to receive (but very unlikely to happen). Otherwise, a gift certificate to a spa is always a perfect fit! Smile
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

Good Luck!

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you Laughing He made it clear it won't happen for like 5 years Shock . He's said it'll happen, but wanted to make sure we work out before taking a big step. Divorce isn't an option. But we've already been together 2 years Mad . Our first step will be moving in together soon. Good lord I hope he doesn't think I'm going to clean up after him and do his laundry (aka maid=mom).

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
sportygirl wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

Good Luck!

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you Laughing He made it clear it won't happen for like 5 years Shock . He's said it'll happen, but wanted to make sure we work out before taking a big step. Divorce isn't an option. But we've already been together 2 years Mad . Our first step will be moving in together soon. Good lord I hope he doesn't think I'm going to clean up after him and do his laundry (aka maid=mom).

2 years? What's he waiting for? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
My SO and I are so boring with our presents. For the past two years, we've bought eachother cell phones and basicially just given it to eachother right there and then. How romantic! Smile Although I do love my Blackberry Pearl. Very Happy I wish we could be fun and give eachother things that the other has no idea what they are and then actually OPEN them on Christmas. Last year I even gave him a list to choose from and he was still "so, what do you want for Christmas?". ACK!!! The best present he gave me was a few years back when he surprised me with a really nice watch. But he didn't give it to me in a sweet way, he was kinda mad at me and basically tossed it at me. Laughing We were both in the mall at the same time getting gifts for other family members and suddenly I had turned around and he was gone. I looked ALL over for him and couldn't find him. Went to sit in the chairs in the mall ... still didn't see him. So for about 30 minutes I had no idea where he'd gone (and that was before we both had cell phones), so by the time he DID wander over, I was MAD. By the time we got to the car, I was so cranky at him and he got cranky at me, that he basically said "this is what I was getting you, your present, Merry Christmas" and then tossed it at me. Haha. Good thing I wasn't too mad to throw it out the window, because I really do like the watch. That the first time I've had a present thrown at me. I wouldn't mind more being thrown at me if they are nice jewellery items! Laughing
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:
sportygirl wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

Good Luck!

2 years? What's he waiting for? Laughing

Either the right time or the right girl? Laughing

This X-mas the b/f's getting flying lessons. He's so interested in all those documents about WWII on the history channel and is so fascinated by the planes, especially the mustang which is his fav thought this was the closest thing. Unless anyone knows of how I can get him on a like a real flighter jet or something?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Judging by the size and shape of the box under our tree, Santa Baby is bringing me some kind of bauble or jewelry, nice!! DH is lucky--- I'm easy to shop for---- anything sparkly or shiny will do! Surprised

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
... I'm easy to shop for---- anything sparkly or shiny will do! Surprised

Liz, my Mom would say to you "Sweetie, you must be part crow!" She'd say that to me every time I'd get distracted by something sparkly and shiny! Apparently crows like sparkly/shiny things!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
sportygirl wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

Good Luck!

Wow, sounds like we're in similar boats! Except I'm probably more like your bf. But you never know, some guys will say they want to wait a really long time and then surprise you earlier. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but some do it just to throw you off for the big surprise. I, on the other hand, have been with my bf for 2 years as well and am no where near ready to be married. To be honest, sometimes I wonder if it's because he's not "the one" or if it's because I really am afraid of marriage. I like the idea and all, but my biggest fear is getting married and then like 5 or so years down the road wanting out and feeling stuck. THAT is my worst nightmare. How does anyone really know that they will always be in love with someone? I change my mind too much!

Okay, sorry to hijack this thread and be such a downer. I really don't know what I want for Christmas. I like the spa idea though! I'm turning the big 3-0 in a couple of weeks and was thinking of doing that on my big day. Very Happy
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
TAM...I can understand your point of view. That would be my worst nightmare also. He just keeps saying..my mom keeps asking when I'll buy you a ring or when I'll ask you to marry me. I don't understand why he keeps telling me this when I NEVER EVER even bring up the topic.

I just found out that his way of bringing things up is saying that it won't happen and such and just trying to play it off. Such a girl way of doing it if you ask me Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I'm hoping for that cute, super smart guy with the long, curly black hair who drives a silver, convertible Italian sportscar that I've had my eye on, but I'm not sure Santa can get him down my chimney and into my stocking!

A girl can always dream, right? Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too.
I have been waiting for the engagement ring for a long long long time. *sighs*

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm... Aries, sounds to me like he could be trying to see what your reaction would be if he popped the question.

I got my DH a drum set. (Yes, I'm insane, but he's really good, and it means I get to listen to Led Zepplin. Very Happy ) He's getting me either the Baby Q or the Light Stim and some Seven and Joe's jeans, which, of course, I had to try on, so I already have them. We didn't really surprise each other this year either. Sad
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too.
I have been waiting for the engagement ring for a long long long time. *sighs*

Yen have you given signs or hints to him? guys somtimes need a kick on their butts.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Awww...Yen, how long have you been waiting. I really haven't been waiting. We've only been dating 2 years now and just decided to move in together soon. So I'm thinking another 2 years. I know I wanna be under 30 before I wed though. Is it bad that I want to look pretty and be young in my wedding gown and pics? That sounds so shallow as I was typing this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Awww...Yen, how long have you been waiting. I really haven't been waiting. We've only been dating 2 years now and just decided to move in together soon. So I'm thinking another 2 years. I know I wanna be under 30 before I wed though. Is it bad that I want to look pretty and be young in my wedding gown and pics? That sounds so shallow as I was typing this.

don't worry, you can look pretty and mature and gorgeous even if you get web after 30. if you are 26, you still have lots of time.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
I'm asking for my DH to find his dream job Exclamation
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:

We've been together for 8 years. I know...sounds like a long time. We started dating when I was 18 and he was 21. I know he'll ask eventually.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look young and pretty. I already have ideas of how I want my wedding to be. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:

Yen have you given signs or hints to him? guys somtimes need a kick on their butts.

The funny thing is that he always ask me what I want for my b-day or Christmas. I would always reply with "you know what I want". Laughing
Then he'd reply "other than that". *sighs*

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

The funny thing is that he always ask me what I want for my b-day or Christmas. I would always reply with "you know what I want". Laughing
Then he'd reply "other than that". *sighs*

wow 8 years, i though people in such a long relationship must have discussed the topic many times already. maybe he will propose when he turns 30!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Forever Happiness Laughing
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
wow 8 years, i though people in such a long relationship must have discussed the topic many times already. maybe he will propose when he turns 30!

It's funny how you said that. He turns 30 in February. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Santa is going to bring me A Braun Silk Epil Epilator (and thanks to the many members who offered assistance with this decision) and the latest electronic toothbrush. My DH always tells me to buy what I like (which I do) but I also get a surprise from him as well so I don't know what that will be but can't wait to try the epilator.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |