Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Estee Lauder Perfectionist Power Correcting Patch for Eyes?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Another beguiling advert I saw in a glossy was for Estee Lauder Perfectionist Power Correcting Patch for Deeper Eye Lines/Wrinkles.

Now I'm no great fan of Estee Lauder products and they're making pretty impressive claims about this very pricey product. Has anyone any experience with it or know anything about it?

http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1030&PRODUCT_ID=PROD70090&ref=77

Blurb:

In just 20 minutes, see something you thought could never happen.

The years around your eyes seem to disappear. Without a single doctor's visit. Without a single injection.

Estée Lauder Research brings you a highly targeted approach to dramatically reduce the look of eye lines and wrinkles and give the eye area an incredibly smoother, years-younger look.

Powered by a gentle micro-current of energy, these patches continuously release a combination of proven ingredients, including a powerful Bio-Peptide directly to the eye area to stimulate skin's natural collagen production.

WORKS ON DEMAND
See a dramatic reduction in the look of prominent eye lines and wrinkles right away. In a clinical test, over 88% of panelists showed an immediate reduction in the look of lines and wrinkles.

Effects are lasting, with most users still experiencing a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles from a single use after 24hours.

This on-demand success makes Perfectionist Power Correcting Patch a must-have when you've got that important meeting, a wedding or any special occasion when you want--need--instant results.

WORKS CONTINUOUSLY
Jump-start a younger look with an intensive 5-day power treatment, using Power Correcting Patch once a day along with Perfectionist [CP+] Correcting Serum for Lines/Wrinkles/Age Spots every day, AM and PM.

In just 5 days, the look of lines and wrinkles is reduced by 45%.

Then help maintain your youthful look by using the Power Correcting patch once a week, along with the Serum every day, AM and PM. In just 4 weeks, a clinical test proves the look of deeper eye lines and wrinkles is reduced by 70%.

You and everyone around you will be amazed when you harness the power of Perfectionist.
Janis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Sounds interesting. I hope someone here tries it and reports back!

It sounds similar to a drugstore product I've used before that I actually posted a thread about.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12381&highlight=spa+sciences

The Estee Lauder product sounds like a more expensive version of this Spa Sciences product. If they are similar, then the immediate results are amazing but ... VERY fleeting.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 11:45 am      Reply with quote
I suspect it probably will be short-lived, Janis. I'm not holding out much hope of it being the answer to our prayers.

But you never know! Laughing
Bridget
5% products discount

Mon May 29, 2006 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I'm curious if anyone has tried this product (just did a search and found this thread). I've seen some press on it lately, wondering if it's just P.R. mumbo jumbo or actually legitimate. I obviously am not going to blindly buy this product - not at that price!! -- but wondering if anyone can give a review/opinions.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 am      Reply with quote
I use these for a temporary lift and smoothing before important events and HECK YEAH! they DO work. I look young & beautiful for about 12 hours! The peptides are pushed into the skin, apparently, by a microcurrent. The things contain some little battery, it looks like, cuz I can feel a tingling when they're on. I can get about 2 uses out of each set of patches, altho EL says to discard after use.

Yeah, very pricey @ $109USD for 8 of them. I'm looking into one of the microcurrent devices out there for a more cost-effective (if you can call it that) way to do this.

Anyone have any results from one of the microcurrent devices??? Please share!!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |