Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Juice Beauty on EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah!!! EDS is finally carrying the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and they have in both formulations!!! Smile I don't have to go to Sephora anymore.
snooops
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
NO!!! I placed my order on Friday, and now I wish I had waited a couple of days. I have wanted to try this peel for soooo long now. Well, I guess I have to order some more stuff pretty soon... Rolling Eyes
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
ACK!! I just ordered too ... Sunday infact. This was one of the items I really wanted to try. Well, I agree ... guess I'll just have to place another order soon. Darn! Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
I think EDS should have separate section for new items so we can view all the new items at once instead of browsing through individual lines. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't browsed through Juice Beauty.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I just placed my first EDS order yesterday morning and I totally missed the Green Apple Peel! Maybe it was posted later in the day...or perhaps I just browsed Juice too quickly and skated right past it?

Oh well...all is not lost. I just ran out of my PSF Retinol 1% last night, and the Jurlique Rose Dust has been calling to me...so I guess I'll just **have** to place another order and include the peel! Laughing

Yen, that's an excellent suggestion about creating a section for newly added products! I know I would be checking it constantly to see what the latest and greatest offerings are...

Mary Smile
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Mary H. wrote:
I just placed my first EDS order yesterday morning and I totally missed the Green Apple Peel! Maybe it was posted later in the day...or perhaps I just browsed Juice too quickly and skated right past it?

How have you managed to NOT order anything from EDS up until now!!!???!!!

And Mary, a word of warning...once you start...you can't stop Laughing

HTH Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Hahaha, Mary, I know just how you feel--- I always seem to think of something else I need, just as I'm hitting th "send order" button...

If you don't mind me being nosy, what did you decide to get this last time?

(You are just going to looooove the rose dust!^-^)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Yay, I am so glad they put it up! it is a definate on my next order!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 7:50 am      Reply with quote
a belated C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on you r Birthday Tiger_Tim

Was it nice? What did you get up to? and what did you get...?

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 7:59 am      Reply with quote
yay! I just used a sample of the green apple peel last night and liked it. I gotta get some more when mine runs out
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
a belated C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on you r Birthday Tiger_Tim

Was it nice? What did you get up to? and what did you get...?

Thank you! well, perhaps I am no longer "just" turned 40 (it was 7 weeks ago) .. but i cant quite live with "I am 40" yet. Laughing

I actually had a great day this year.. breakfast at a plush hotel (which the General Manager comped - an even better surprize!) and my husband gave me a beautiful Baccarat necklace (ruby red heart on a siver chain). I laughed because of course "ruby" is a 40th wedding anniversary and I thought that was why he got the red one (but it was coincidence). I rememered when I was a kid, about 10, and my mum turned 50(which ws not long after my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party) and I gave her a hand-made card that said "happy golden birthday". I showed my dad and he was like "well, that is lovely but I don't think mummy will be too happy about the golden part" Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Ruth...quite honestly, I don't know how I've lasted this long without putting in an order! Laughing I think what put me over the edge was seeing that I had a 15% discount, and hearing about all the nice free gifts and samples everyone was getting. How could I possibly NOT order at that point, right? So...out came the credit card! And I know you're right...my purchases will be never-ending from this point! Laughing

Liz...yesterday's order wasn't huge, just some PSF 02 Rescue Serum and Relax-A-Line (usually get Browtox, but want to give this stuff a try after reading all the raves). I was trying to be "good" and not go crazy...but so much for that, because today will be Juice Green Apple Peel, Rose Dust, PSF Retinol...and maybe a few other goodies I haven't thought of yet! Laughing Wish they had the Clarins sunscreen you posted about...would love to have that at a 15% discount!

Mary Smile
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Tiger_tim...happy belated birthday! I'm turning 40 next month, so hopefully my b-day will be as lovely as yours was! Sounds like your hubby has great taste in jewelry!

Mary Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Mary--we sooo think alike! Just yesterday I was wishing that I could get that Clarins sunscreen at the 15% discount! I'm really excited to try the O2 serum you were talking about---I ordered mine about a week or so ago, so I should be getting it soon, yay!!! Did you try it on your face too, or just your scab?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Hey Liz!

So far, I've just used it on my scab...simply because I'm trying to conserve my sample until the full size gets here. I honestly can't wait to see what it does for my face, since it's worked such wonders in terms of healing!

Mary Smile
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 17, 2006 12:54 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:

Thank you! well, perhaps I am no longer "just" turned 40 (it was 7 weeks ago) .. but i cant quite live with "I am 40" yet. Laughing

I actually had a great day this year.. breakfast at a plush hotel (which the General Manager comped - an even better surprize!) and my husband gave me a beautiful Baccarat necklace (ruby red heart on a siver chain). I laughed because of course "ruby" is a 40th wedding anniversary and I thought that was why he got the red one (but it was coincidence). I rememered when I was a kid, about 10, and my mum turned 50(which ws not long after my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party) and I gave her a hand-made card that said "happy golden birthday". I showed my dad and he was like "well, that is lovely but I don't think mummy will be too happy about the golden part" Laughing

What a lovely Birthday - and what a sweet story about you and your mums 50th!

And in my book you've still "just turned 40"... When you turn 41 you can say "just entered my 40ies" Laughing

System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |