Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Thalgo skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
peeshee

Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I live in the US and use Nuxe and Loccitane. My friend loves Thalgo, she says it is the most awsome skin care line ever. I wanted to know if there is anyone out there that uses this line and if they love it. Irena
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Irena, I don't use Thalgo but I'm sure there are others on this forum who can recommend Thalgo. I do hope that you post some reviews of Nuxe (I'm dying to try their ultra mild cleansing milk), and also l'occitane. I love their shea butter! Wink
peeshee

Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by thoughtcrime
Irena, I don't use Thalgo but I'm sure there are others on this forum who can recommend Thalgo. I do hope that you post some reviews of Nuxe (I'm dying to try their ultra mild cleansing milk), and also l'occitane. I love their shea butter! Wink
peeshee

Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
I replied to your question but I think I did it wrong. I went to u2u. As you can tell I'm a computer dumby. Anyway I hope I do this one right. I love the Nuxe mild gel cleanser, the cream cleanser is also good but the Loccitane shea milk cleanser is better. I also love the Nuxe Crem Fraiche Concentrate(awsome). I love the honey and the shea day moisturizers from Loccitane and I love all their masks except the shea moisturizing mask. It made me break out. I also adore the Bliss Labs sleeping peel. It will make your skin look and feel amazing. I also use La Mer at night and its not that great. As you can tell I'm a skin care junkie tried it all. Anymore questions I will be happy to answer. Irena
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:47 pm      Reply with quote

Quote:

I love the Nuxe mild gel cleanser, the cream cleanser is also good but the Loccitane shea milk cleanser is better. I also love the Nuxe Crem Fraiche Concentrate(awsome). I love the honey and the shea day moisturizers from Loccitane and I love all their masks except the shea moisturizing mask. It made me break out. I also adore the Bliss Labs sleeping peel. It will make your skin look and feel amazing.

Hi Irena, Welcome to the forum by the way. You will meet lots of product junkies, myself included! :P I'm totally technologically impaired-- it took me a while to get a hang of this computer thing. U2U's are for private messages like an e-mail or instant messenger system. What is your skin type? I have combination skin that is also very sensitive. What is the Nuxe Crem Fraiche Concentrate? I have the Bliss labs invisible peeling serum that's supposed to be good for blackheads but I haven't used it much. I'm concerned that this product is discontinued because I don't think they sell it anymore, and there's no expiration date on the bottle. do you know anything about this producct? I tried
e-mailing bliss labs but couldn't get a decent answer. I think I should give them a call...
Mabsy

Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:40 am      Reply with quote
I'm becoming a bit of a Thalgo (and Sothys) fan, I have a couple of Thalgo masks and also some samples I'm trying out. The Moisture Quenching Mask is lovely! Very HappyVery Happy
peeshee

Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:44 am      Reply with quote
My skin type sounds like yours. I have normals skin that gets dry in the winter and I am sensitive, very prone to breakouts. The Nuxe crem fraiche is a moisturizer. They have a regular version and a thicker version which I use in the winter. I love it. It makes my skin beautiful. You can go to makeupalley.com and look at all the reviews. And I only know about the Sleeping peel. I think you can call Bliss Labs the #1888-243-8825 and ask them. And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who is computer impared. Thanks for welcoming me to this web site. I never even knew a skin care web existed, glad I found it. Irena
kikimartiniz

Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Irena- I LOVE Thalgo!!! I started using it after I had a Thalgo facial on my honeymoon. My skin is combo and I break out easily. The woman who preformed the facial told me that I have sensitive skin and reccomended products with more moisture than I thought that I would have needed. Anyway, she was right. I've been using it for 1 1/2 years now and have no complaints. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Kiki
peeshee

Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I hope I'm replying you right as you have read I'm a computer idiot. Anyway I ordered the cleanser and toner(Pure Radiance) and the micro nutrient moisturizer. I hope I love them I also ordered the eye cream. I got a sample of the 02 night cream and my skin felt and looked sooooo wonderful in the morning that I think I'm going to order it. I also wanted to try the essential balm from Decleor and the harmony essentielle moisturizer. Let me know if you tried any of the Decleor products and if you try any new Thalgo products. Irena
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Irena,
Decleor Harmonie essentielle is one of my favorite moisturizers! I just love it, and I highly recommend it. Especially if your skin is on the sensitive/reactive side. It smells beautiful, although it's fragrance free, and it has a UV filter. The bad thing is, its being discontinued. I've tried the replacement which is much lighter in texture (its an emulsion), no UV filter, and I'm not crazy about it.
peeshee

Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to also try the Harmony jour. I also am dying to try the essentual balm. did you ever try it and if you did do you like it. Irena
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Irena,
I personally don't use Decleor's essentielle balm, but if you do a product search (click on search on the top gold bar, left hand side, and type name of product) you will find a lot of great reviews for this product from claims of helping with blackheads to eczema...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |