Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

WARNING Anna Belina Organic Skincare WARNING
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
itsmedrea
5% products discount

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
There is such a thing as stock photography and one has to pay to use it (sometimes quite high fees!)

There can be many other companies who purchase the same photos.

These photos can be used for your websites or any material you print (newsletters, mailers....)

So, as far as stealing; I'm inclined to think "No."

There are also sites (Microsoft and many others) where you can download free stock art.

As far as the company itself goes, I remember reading about her on Delphi forums way, way back (2000) and wanting to order it. I just never did because I never saw anyone's proof of results.

That is why I am on Obagi and loving it!!
Andrea
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:24 am      Reply with quote
hmm dont think il buy from the company though.....customer service is a huge plus point for me when i buy online also knowing i can return something or not be overcharged which is something i dont think i can trust this company for Laughing
savior

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
*post deleted by moderator*
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Happyhippy isn't going to be too happy with this..this isn't what she said at all. Matter of fact, I'm at a loss to find whose post is being quoted here Confused priceless.

I see, she quoted the first line from happy's post & then made up the rest. wonderful. I really should order from her Rolling Eyes
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I tried to order from her once.

I was first sent a brochure which contained a checklist to help decide if the product was for me, I had 2 weeks to ship it back, after I filled it out, I was mailed a large instructional manual as well as a video...I then proceeded to order (I was so excited)! Next I received a large box which I was told to place my mother in as a safety deposit, because apparently I only scored around average on the IQ test on the manual Mad Mad Mad Anyways, I sent my mom away and I received my package! The package was *huge*! I was so excited to open it! Inside was a personal cosmetics assistant, and another instruction manual on how to apply the lotion. I did it wrong the first few times, but the personal cosmetics assistant yelled at me and made sure to break my furniture! I got the application right soon after that! I haven't heard from my mom yet, but my skin sure looks great!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I've never used this skincare range, but that is a rather aggressive, judgemental and insulting post by savior.

Are you saying, with your "birds of a feather flock together" bit, that we are all "dysfuntional mal contents who would rather have a gripe seassion than better their lives and who should be seeing a mental health professional and most certainly a spiritual advisor"?

How dare you! You don't even know me, and I have never had any dealings with you or your website.

Having had no personal experience of ordering from Anna Bellina, I must say that this kind of attitude has put me off the company completely.

I have never tried to defraud a company and am completely honest in my dealings, but would be terrified of ordering anything from this lot in case something went wrong that was beyond my control. It sounds as though Anna Bellina would be most unhelpful and accusatory.

I was on the fence about all of the various complaints and praise, but savior's post has just convinced me that those who claim to have experienced problems with aggressive customer service from Anna Bellina are very likely to have a genuine grievance.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Happyhippy isn't going to be too happy with this..this isn't what she said at all. Matter of fact, I'm at a loss to find whose post is being quoted here Confused priceless.

I see, she quoted the first line from happy's post & then made up the rest. wonderful. I really should order from her Rolling Eyes

Yes, hardly the reaction of an honest person. Disgraceful.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Shock Wow savior, or Anna - judging by your multiple posts, you chose the wrong handle. Destroyer rather than savior would have been more appropriate. Laughing If your posts were intended to dispute the poor service offered by your company, they only served to push me farther away from ever trying your products. There are too many other companies out there that offer fantastic products with fantastic CS without the bitchy attitude I found on your website and from your comments.

When quoting happyhippie, you deliberately inserted your own brand of wish fulfillment instead of using the quote feature as intended. You should be ashamed Shame on you by your lack of maturity and restraint. I won't dignify the rest of your comments as this is a forum participant among many quite capable of drawing her own conclusions. You just lost a lot of potential customers honeychile.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
I reported those posts to the mods, and PMed savior letting him/her know that I did. Isn't it a specific part of EDS Terms of Service not to deal with customer service-related issues on the forums? I for one will be extremely happy if that toxic and insulting set of posts is deleted.

And add to that a whole host of nods of agreement with everything else y'all said in response to savior. Smile This is kind of shockingly idiotic PR, ya know? Sometimes you have to wonder what gets into the heads of business people, that makes them think this sort of tactic would be beneficial. Truly amazing.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
I reported those posts to the mods, and PMed savior letting him/her know that I did. Isn't it a specific part of EDS Terms of Service not to deal with customer service-related issues on the forums? I for one will be extremely happy if that toxic and insulting set of posts is deleted.

Actually, leaving her posts intact may serve her right, although I think the one where she 'quotes' happyhippie should be removed.Some may not check back to see if her quote was authentic. Saviors post speaks volumes, there would be nothing to add.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
ginnielizz wrote:

Actually, leaving her posts intact may serve her right, although I think the one where she 'quotes' happyhippie should be removed.Some may not check back to see if her quote was authentic. Saviors post speaks volumes, there would be nothing to add.

marina - I agree with you 100%. I think it would be good to leave savior's vitriolic post, but delete the one where she has abused happyhippie's quote.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Just sent an email to their customer service to let her know I'm boycotting her product! Gee, I wonder if it'll end up in her spambox? Laughing

info@annabellina.com

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
Just sent an email to their customer service to let her know I'm boycotting her product! Gee, I wonder if it'll end up in her spambox? Laughing

info@annabellina.com

Shock

I'm guessing she doesn't care whether us poor dysfunctional malcontents buy her products or not. Laughing
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hahahahahaha, can I just say, for all the negativity in her post, your guys' attitudes and response more than make up for it! Laughing

You guys are right; maybe we should just leave her post up there. After all, it definitely does speak volumes. Just the other day I was looking at Citysearch reviews of a shop, and there was a post where the owner signed on to respond to one of the negative reviews. It was one of the most immature, ineffective attempts at defense I've ever seen -- she adopted the same arrogant and accusatory tone as savior, and it just turned my stomach.

Anywho, this just reminds me of that. I'm still shocked that she actually went so far as to MISQUOTE someone intentionally. That's a new level of deceit and manipulation, at least for me. Still shaking my head in amazement.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
The funny thing is she originally quoted happyhippie correctly. I sat here wondering how quoting a negative post could help her in any way. She must have had a 'duh' moment and rewrote the quote to serve her purpose.Even changed the frownie faces to smilies. It's just so laughable, I can't take this woman seriously.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
ohmigod this woman is absolutely crazy! She pasted her negative post on the policy section of her website! Shock

http://store.annabellina.com/policies.html

simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
lol i bet this women needs a crash course in consumer behavior theory and customer service!!!!

customers are the bread n butter for a business. i better she is loosing a lot hahaha and probably going on a loss now thats why she keeps coming back here Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
ohmigod this woman is absolutely crazy! She pasted her negative post on the policy section of her website! Shock

http://store.annabellina.com/policies.html

Looks like her mega-inflammatory posts got removed, and it looks like she took it down from her link above as well. Sigh. At least we still have our warm fuzzy memories.

chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Oh man, I am sad I missed the post before it got deleted. I can't BELIEVE she pasted it onto her customer service link. And she thinks WE need therapy? Rolling Eyes
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:47 am      Reply with quote
chimera wrote:
Oh man, I am sad I missed the post before it got deleted. I can't BELIEVE she pasted it onto her customer service link. And she thinks WE need therapy? Rolling Eyes

You missed all the fun of being called a dysfunctional malcontent. Darnit! I bet you're kicking yourself. Laughing
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:01 am      Reply with quote
rofl
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Edenfield - Now THAT? was hilarious!!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
haha yeaa maybe someone should have quoted the post and replied...... it was funny now that i think bout it, speaks volumes about her craziness.

it went on about customers that could not speak english and make mistakes n how as vendor its not her problem and and they should not purchase if they cannot follow her so called instructions.

and that birds of feather flocking together and dysfunctional stuff was just plain funny Laughing
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
edenfield,

CLASSIC!!!! I love it!

i cannot imagine how this woman even has customers... i imagine her to be some crotchety woman all by herself in some remote area totally paranoid about anything and everything... she clearly has, um, no social life to speak of! and she must be very, very disturbed to even NEED to treat her (potential!) customers this way.

--avalange

edenfield wrote:
I tried to order from her once.

I was first sent a brochure which contained a checklist to help decide if the product was for me, I had 2 weeks to ship it back, after I filled it out, I was mailed a large instructional manual as well as a video...I then proceeded to order (I was so excited)! Next I received a large box which I was told to place my mother in as a safety deposit, because apparently I only scored around average on the IQ test on the manual Mad Mad Mad Anyways, I sent my mom away and I received my package! The package was *huge*! I was so excited to open it! Inside was a personal cosmetics assistant, and another instruction manual on how to apply the lotion. I did it wrong the first few times, but the personal cosmetics assistant yelled at me and made sure to break my furniture! I got the application right soon after that! I haven't heard from my mom yet, but my skin sure looks great!

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
bunsnpigs

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, I ordered the products in October and love them. They made my skin look amazing in only 1 month and it keeps getting better. I have used so many skincare lines over the years and finally FINALLY found something that really works. My skin can't tolerate those parabens and other chemicals. I break out and I am 53. Now that I need refills, they are no longer offering the ones I ordered. Now the products are being offered at the sister site, "Patricia's Selection", and its unfortunately double the price. If I go to the Anna Bellina site, they do not have the products that I want anymore. I am so bummed.

Although our email exchanges have always been polite, I am very disappointed in the customer service I received when asking for help in choosing what I should order instead. However, I simply can not afford to order $500 worth of products for a 2 month supply.

That Rosa Y Fruita line - they are no longer selling to individuals. This is new.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |