Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Pimple Eraser RAVE RAVE RAVE review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
Pimple Eraser glycolic lotion
*Fights and helps prevent pimples
*Promotes healing of acne scars
*Balances uneven skin tones
*Helps prevent ingrown hairs
*Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles

I started using this product almost 2 weeks ago and I'm so HAPPY with the results. It has done all of the above with the exception of the ingrown hairs as I didn't have any to begin with.

It's so easy to use. You just wash your face with a gentle cleanser and after you dry off, you apply the Pimple Eraser on your skin. It comes in a bottle with a sponge top and you just squeeze the bottle and sweep it all over your face and neck and let it dry. The bottle reminds me of a prescription I got from my dermatologist ages ago.

You feel a tingling sensation as it starts to dry and for me it's a little itchy and prickly, but this goes away after I tone and moisturize. The smell is mildly medicinal or kind of like alcohol but this also goes away pretty quickly. They say you can use it once or twice a day. I've been using it just at night but I started using it in the AM today also. It can be a little drying but with a good moisturizer, I've been fine with it.

My skin was really broken out bad everywhere. I normally breakout along my jawline and a little on my chin and temples but right before I started using this I was broken out all over my cheeks and forehead as well. It was really awful. My skin was also always uneven and blotchy. It rarely ever looked healthy. It would look pretty good right when I woke up in the AM but as the blood started to circulate, my skin looked red and very uneven and after I washed my face, it looked terrible.

My skin started to clear right away and it just continues to get clearer. My acne scars are fading, my skin texture has improved dramatically, the color is even and balanced. It looks radiant and healthy. I honestly have not seen my skin look like this since I was a kid, with the exception of the time when I was on Accutane. I was always so bummed that Proactiv didn't work for me the way it seemed to work for all those people on T.V. but this is so much more simple and way less expensive. It was only ten dollars and change.

The pharmacy where I found this product said they've only had one person that wasn't satisfied because it made their face more dry but otherwise it just flies off the shelf because people have such great results and I believe it. My SO is amazed. He knows first hand all about my struggle over the years with my skin and all the things I've tried. I'm just so happy about this, I want to shout it from the roof tops and I hope that others will have the same great results.

Here's the short list of ingredients as it's written on the bottle: Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol and water Unique Formula

Directions say to use it one or two times daily with sunblock, 4-6 weeks
use daily to help prevent new pimples from forming

As a side note: I'm also using Anne Marie Borlind cleanser, toner, light day essence and night cream for combination skin. I started this routine a couple of weeks before PE. I love this line. It's also helped my skin a lot. And, I'm using Home Health Blemish Treatment Lotion to spot treat blemishes throughout the day.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds great! I guess my only concern would be over the alcohol--- do you find that it dries out your skin? Which pharmacy did this come from? TIA!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am just wondering what brand is it? It is just called pimple eraser? Will I be able to get it from any pharmacy in Ontario? Thanks!
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like the old prescription bottle for "Cleocin" that I had years ago--a topical antibiotic, if I remember correctly. I've tried almost everything there is for acne prevention, but to no avail. I can't wait to try this. Thanks for your recommendation. After your glowing review, it will be flying off the shelves! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I looked it up and Walgreens has it:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100303&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod1530676
And yes, the bottle looks just like the Cleocin-t!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
It sounds great! I guess my only concern would be over the alcohol--- do you find that it dries out your skin? Which pharmacy did this come from? TIA!

I have combo skin and I tend to get dry on my upper cheeks. It was only a little drying at first, so I used my night cream twice a day and that took care of it but the dryness didn't last long. Maybe only a couple of days.

Also it says to use it once a day at first and then move up to twice a day after your skin has a chance to get used to it. This helps prevent the dryness.

Natning- It is called Pimple Eraser and Here's the link from their website for where to buy. Do you have a Walgreens in Ontario? They sell it there.

http://www.pimpleeraser.com/retail.html

Seeking-HG- I had tried everything too. I'm still kind of in shock that this product worked so well. I really hope everyone gets the same results I did. Very Happy

PhoebesMeow- Thanks for posting the Walgreens info! Very Happy
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 1:38 am      Reply with quote
I am so happy for you Cloe...superduper fantastic you've found something that is making such a differnce to your skin and to you.

Congratulations - and keep on smiling

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
I was just thinking about this product today and was about to write a review when I saw yours!! Hehehe. Smile

Unfortunately I didn't get any results from the product. I used it when I bought it for about 2 weeks regularly, and saw no results so I gave up and threw it in my drawer of unlucky skincare items. I fetched it out again later and decided to use it diligently after I'd heard a friend raving about it. I used it as directed for over a month and still saw no improvement (or decline, or anything really) in my skin. After that I tossed it out.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
I am so happy for you Cloe...superduper fantastic you've found something that is making such a differnce to your skin and to you.

Congratulations - and keep on smiling

Thank you Ruth. That's so kind of you! Very Happy

Harmonster- I guess, as with everything, what works for one person does not always work for another. I've tried more things over the years and spent more money than I want to think about to try to clear my skin. I guess the deal is that if you keep looking, eventually you'll find something that works. I hope for you that's very soon! Very Happy
Natning
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
cloe wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

I have combo skin and I tend to get dry on my upper cheeks. It was only a little drying at first, so I used my night cream twice a day and that took care of it but the dryness didn't last long. Maybe only a couple of days.

Also it says to use it once a day at first and then move up to twice a day after your skin has a chance to get used to it. This helps prevent the dryness.

Natning- It is called Pimple Eraser and Here's the link from their website for where to buy. Do you have a Walgreens in Ontario? They sell it there.

http://www.pimpleeraser.com/retail.html

Seeking-HG- I had tried everything too. I'm still kind of in shock that this product worked so well. I really hope everyone gets the same results I did. Very Happy

PhoebesMeow- Thanks for posting the Walgreens info! Very Happy

Thanks Cloe, I don't have Walgreens here but I think there's one in the neighbouring city. I'll check it out. Smile
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
I think it works best for people who have moderate to severe acne; my friend that loves it used to have problems with hers. Generally my face is clear (with the exception of that one week a month!) and like I said, it didn't break me out or overdry my skin or anything. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Harmonster wrote:
I think it works best for people who have moderate to severe acne; my friend that loves it used to have problems with hers. Generally my face is clear (with the exception of that one week a month!) and like I said, it didn't break me out or overdry my skin or anything. Smile

This makes sense. That was me, moderate to severe acne.

Since it's more of an internal reaction to the hormones, have you tried taking any supplements for the monthly breakouts? Or tried changing your rountine, diet, exercise, adding meditation, etc?

I know for myself, even though it took several months for it to happen, changing these things made a huge difference in my cycle passing through more smoothly on all levels. I know in your case we're just talking skin but all these things can have an effect on your skin. Just a thought. Smile
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I'm on Ortho Tricyclen which has helped more than I ever imagined. My skin used to be quite terrible! I don't consider my acne much of a problem... I just like to try things. Smile I'm currently trying a few new products, so give me another week or two to get used to them and I'll letcha know! Very Happy

Btw, drinking tons of water and not gorging myself on sugar has helped me a lot. I used to be sooo sugar-crazy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Harmonster wrote:
I'm on Ortho Tricyclen which has helped more than I ever imagined. My skin used to be quite terrible! I don't consider my acne much of a problem... I just like to try things. Smile I'm currently trying a few new products, so give me another week or two to get used to them and I'll letcha know! Very Happy

Btw, drinking tons of water and not gorging myself on sugar has helped me a lot. I used to be sooo sugar-crazy.

Yeah, sugar is a real problem.

Definitely let me know about the products your trying. Good or bad, it's always good to hear about new products and how they work. Very Happy
jzainoun
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I'm definitely going to be hunting for this product!! Do you know if would be OK to use with retin A?
thanks,
-joanne
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
jzainoun wrote:
Wow! I'm definitely going to be hunting for this product!! Do you know if would be OK to use with retin A?
thanks,
-joanne

I don't know the answer to this. The PE really smooths out your skin and could potentially make it sensitive if used with retin A but like I said I really don't know for sure. You could always go to their website and email this question, then you would know for sure. If you do email, let me know what they say. Very Happy
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
cloe wrote:

Yeah, sugar is a real problem.

You know, it didn't even occur to me until I read this but lately my skin has been exceptionally beautifully clear (over a month now, not a single breakout and great tone). The last year my skin has really cleared up, it was moderate acne for most of my teenage years, but the last year maybe only a breakout or two during that time of month. Anyway, I've made a LOT of changes lately including drinking three quarts of water a day, eating 3 tablespoons of wheat germ a day(supposed to clear blemishs), being more consistant with my skincare, etc.. well one of the other major changes I've made was cutting out sugar.. I did that for diet reasons but I'm wondering if that's the reason my skin cleared up...hmmm.. I wish I could narrow it down to the real reason, but I do real like sugar could be one of them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow- I think it's a high probability that cutting out sugar helped clear your skin. I know for me when I've had a lot of processed sugar my skin def. does not look as good.

It also creates a lot of free radicals in your body which makes you age faster.
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I finally got a hold of this and tried it last night on my forehead cuz of breakouts. The little pimps went down but the big ones are still there but maybe couple of more usage than my forehead will improve.
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
I finally got a hold of this and tried it last night on my forehead cuz of breakouts. The little pimps went down but the big ones are still there but maybe couple of more usage than my forehead will improve.

Yes, give it some more time. My skin started to clear right away but within 2 weeks it was really looking clear.

Since you can only use PE once or twice a day, I also spot treated throughout the day with Home Health blemish treatment lotion on the stubborn spots and this really helped to speed up the process. Sometimes I would apply it every couple of hours if I remembered. Very Happy
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cloe,

I also have the juice beauty serum so maybe I can use that too. But hopefully in 2 weeks my forehead will be better, it's ugly now.

But thank you for introducing this brand. I went to the Walgreens and the sales assistant didn't know where this was until I spotted (hard to find because they put it on the bottom shelf). But the SA asked what's this was and so I explained to her from what I read from here. She said people comes in and ask for this but she never saw it or heard of it. At least now she does.
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi qisme615- I was looking for it at Walgreens the other day myself to see where it was located, and it was on a low shelf near the acne skincare products, so people do need to look a little harder for it.

I've heard nothing but Great things about the JB blemish serum on this forum, so I'm sure it will work well for you. It's probably gentle enough to use it often throughout the day too. Very Happy
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Day 2 - My forehead is clearing. This thing is amazing, I'm not using the juicy beauty serum. Doesn't make my face forehead/face dry either.
I LOVE this! so does my forehead.

THANK YOU CLOE! Smile
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I've never seen this Pimple Eraser before. It sounds amazing. I sent an email to them to see if there are any Canadian retailers that carry it.
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
Day 2 - My forehead is clearing. This thing is amazing, I'm not using the juicy beauty serum. Doesn't make my face forehead/face dry either.
I LOVE this! so does my forehead.

THANK YOU CLOE! Smile

Hooray I'm so happy it's working for you! I love this stuff too!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |