Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Try this if you dare: natural lip plumper from the kitchen.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I can tolerate only some mild hot sauce or spice oil.
A while ago, coming back from a business trip in China, my dad brought with him some " Chinese Wild Pepper Oil" from Xian.
It's a fabulous addition to all of our salad and BBQ and noodle and dumpling and even soup recipes.
We add it to almost every dish and become addicted to it.
I don't really know if because I'm more happy with the better taste of food after adding a few drops of this oil or it's just my imagination, to me my skin looks rosier and my lips are really fuller and poutier.
So, I've started to put some of this oil on my lips before going to bed and use it in place of my lip gloss.
I can tell my lips are really more kissable if not because of the smell of the oil.
That leads me to another experiment: I just crush some hot red pepper and add a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and some drops of honey to make my own natural- organic- straight -from- the- kitchen- cost- almost- nothing- lip plumper.
I can't wait to share it with you.
Actually, I'm wearing it now posting this recipe.
Oh! you may question me about the reaction of my sweetie after kissing me on my lips when I have this lip plumper on.
My answer is he didn't say anything but keep go on with the kissing business Razz
Try it if you dare!
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 10:30 am      Reply with quote
That is a great idea! Exactly what kind of hot red pepper are you using? The seasoning kind that's dried or the fresh thing?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I use the fresh and red ones. And I save the oil in a little pot in the fridge.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, this sounds fantastic!! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
There is definitely something to this. I am a fan of painfully spicy foods (the type that bring tears to your eyes) and I always notice that after I eat them my lips look great. Plump and full of color. The blood just rushes to that area and makes me look more healthy.

But this effect doesn't last much longer than an hour, unfortunately... Confused
BYRG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Cosmetic lip plumpers use cinnamon oil, because it works by irritation and circulation to the area. So I can see why pepper oil would work in the same way, if not more so. I'll have to get some, does it sting?
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, it does sting a bit. I guess it also depends on how much pepper you put in Smile

Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |