Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Products you are currently trialing?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I am trying to simply my skincare routine for my over sensitive skin Rolling Eyes But I'm currently trying my Cellcosmet & Valmont samples that I got with my last EDS order! Dancing I'm loving the Cellcosmet gel cleanser, activator gel, sensitive day cream & exfoliator...& my skin is looking great! Very Happy
The Valmont AWF range samples I got are very good too, but so far I'm mainly trialing the Cellcosmet products.

What are you trialing at the moment?
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 5:08 am      Reply with quote
GREAT thread Saffire!!

I'm trialling

JB's:
AlphaDerma CE
AlphaDerma Vitamin C&C Facial Serum
AlphaDerma Okusil Under Eye Serum
AH3 Facial Skin Prep

PSF's:
Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye

Thankyou Mary H and Sharkbait!!!!!

I am liking all of the products - especially the vit c serum and the cranberry gel. The other JB products probably need more useage in time to show if and how well they work. But I'm of course imagining that I'm already seeing a difference in my forehead lines Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 5:11 am      Reply with quote
I'm trying out Bare Escentuals Rare Minerals at the moment, PSF BrowTox and PSF HA Serum. I'm loving the last two, but the first one has me undecided just yet.

There are loads of other things I have yet to trial yet and am looking forward to giving them a go.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 6:38 am      Reply with quote
I am trialing rare minerals too. I call it a trial even though its full size (if you can call it a full size) because if it dosen't do something by the end of the jar I am NOT repurchasing.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I have been using ISC for 3 weeks now. This stuff is great. I have very resistant skin, not even touched by Retin A .1% but the ISC seems to be working well. It has left my skin soft as a baby's bottom, no pores, and I finally have a glow to my skin that no product has ever given me. It has not done anything for wrinkles yet, but it is only 3 weeks in to my trial!
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 7:24 am      Reply with quote
I am trialing the ISC Proheal serum and the Cellcosmet eye cream. The Proheal I am actually doing a half face test with. I am planning on purchasing both in the next few days. The Cellcosmet I am sold on, the Proheal I will be testing for the next month or two.
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Oops re-post

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 7:57 am      Reply with quote
I am trialing ISC Active Serum Smile I've stopped my Retinoid and using this soley at night Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 8:17 am      Reply with quote
More IS clinical users, I'm way out of the loop now. Let us know how your trial goes, I really want this stuff. I've been fighting with myself but its really hard not to give in.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Great topic! I am trialing the new Darphin Hydraskin Intensive Moisturizing Serum at the moment. The main ingredients here are hyaluronic acid and pomegranate extract. It has an aqueous texture that sinks in rapidly and keeps my skin smooth with moisture all day. This could very well replace my regular hyaluronic acid serum.
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm trialing Relax-a-line and trying to decide if it's better than ADCE for my forehead lines and 11. So far, it seems that while the ADCE better improved the texture of my skin, the Relax-a-line really works to minimize muscle contractions in these areas.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have been trying lots of new goodies lately.

Just introduced Skinceuticals Vit C 20% into my regime again. My skin is sooo soft!

I have got both Decleor YY and Essential balms. I'm getting great results if I alternate them.

Loved the Jurlique Cleansing cream, I have a little bit left so use it as a pick-me up on Monday mornings.
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
I am trialing Avene Ystheal Gel right now. I'm buffering with lotion and trying to take it slow. I convinced my doctor today that I needed Tazorac gel too, I pick it up tomorrow. I'm hoping something will help even out my melasma.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Md formulation
cleanser
Facial lotion
illuminating serum
hydrating cream
sunscreen Rolling Eyes
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm on day 4 in using Active Serum and Cleansing Complex(full size). No reaction so far. I want to order Proheal and Hydracool next but unfortunately I didn't get the samples with my order. Sad

I wonder what I should do. What if I see some not so impressive/convincing results? Stop here or go for it to try them as a whole regimen? Rolling Eyes
queenmama1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Right now I'm trialing the Rare Minerals and Burt's Bees Orange Essence Cleanser. Also trialing a serum I'm developing w/ Dead Sea Brine. I too, like Candy produce a Bath & Body line, but, so far, only wholesale.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
I've been trialing the IS Clinical Eye Complex ... seems like a good undereye moisturizer, but nothing outstanding (like I don't think there is a reason for me to buy it over, say, the Dermalogica stuff I'm using ... it doesn't seem to work any better or any worse).

I'd also received IS samples of Active Serum and Super Serum. I haven't used them yet though because I JUST started with the PSF Vit C 20% and Retinol 1% ... so I want to see how they work (and so far I LOVE them!) before I try something new.

I also had samples of Prevonia and Decleor ... but I haven't tried them yet. I've been stalling trying them out too just because I want to judge better what I'm using right now before adding new products into the mix.
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I am currently trialing

La Roche posay active c eyes
CRS tgf-beta growth factor with 10% vitamin c
citrix antioxidant eye cream
n.v. perricone deep pore cleanser
n.v. perricone alpha lipoic acid and DMAE facial toner
skin ceuticals eye balm
oc eight

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Currently trialing:
Zenbiotic Phyto Moisture Spritz

Soon to-be-trialing:
Dessert Essence Organic Shampoo and Conditioner in Red Grape and Green Apple/Ginger
Dr. H Rhythmic Night Conditioner

Reviews will be forthcoming!^-^

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Currently trialing:

PSF Hydrating Eye Cream
Rare Minerals
Dr. H Quince Cream

Waiting their turn:
PSF Emergen-C Repair Serum
PSF Perfecting Day Lotion
PSF Pumpkin Peel/Moisture Mask
Kinerase
Various Yonka and Decleor samples
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:32 am      Reply with quote
i am trying my cellcosmet samples and neostrata renewal cream, so far my skin is looking good
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
right now only skinceuticals phyto+. dont want to trial too many products at a time coz i would like to isolate the cause of bad reaction.
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:02 am      Reply with quote
right now im trying psf o2, decleor ylang ylang
i was on month 2 of rare minerals but i gave up as soon as i got my psf and decleor on friday.. hehe
ProductMan
5% products discount

Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Right now I'm trying Skyn Iceland and Ice Elements.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm trialing Caudalie Grape Water Harvest and Caudalie Beauty Elixir to see which I like better. Thing is, so far I like them both tremendously....for different reasons. So I may end up continuing to use both.

Lori

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |