Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
PSF products and Lip Balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Hello to everyone. I have been lurking around the forums for a while checking out everyone's experiences.
I would just like to ask about everyone's opinion on PSF products in general and their papaya cleaner for combo skin, has any1 that has used it b4 find it deep cleaning enough?

Also currently on a look-out for a good lip-balm(non-glossy please Mad ). Looking at the one from Jurlique's, what's everyone using? Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi! While I have not tried the PSF Papaya cleanser, I've heard a TON of good things about it and I will probably try it after I've used up some of the cleansers I'm currently using. I've fallen in love with so many of PSF's products (balancing oil, O2 Serum, pumpkin peel, etc), so I have high hopes for the papaya cleanser too.

As for lip balms, my favorite basic, un-flavored, ultra-soothing lip balm is by Desert Essence. It's on sale right now at drugstore.com http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=25FF01AB&trx=GFI-0-EVGRGD-FI&trxp1=87260&trxp2=46994&trxp3=4&btrx=BUY-GFI-0-EVGRGD-FI , if you're interested. Another basic, non-glossy option that I find very moisturizing and soothing is Caudalie's lip balm. For flavored/scented balms, I LOVE Ganache For Lips (very rich, chocolately smell and flavor), Duwop's Buttercream, and Candessence's Gimme a Smooch lip balm. (You can find the Candessence balms atwww.candessence.com--- they come in a ton of great flavors!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for such a fast reply Razz
Definately will get the Caudalie's lip balm on my next EDS order.

I'm have combo skin and have to use a very deep cleanser to clean out my pores at night(Yonka Gel nettoyant is not deep enough but good enough for mornings Laughing ), and i already use a cleaning sponge! I have been a faithful user of ole henriksen's moisturers for quite a while and their primrose complexion soap did its job good enough, but after moving to a drier climate in Australia's winter recently, it turned out to be too drying for me now Neutral so im on a lookout for a replacement cleanser and after reading everyone's rave reviews on Dr.H cleaning cream, its under my to-buy list. Just looking at other alternatives and am glad EDS gives generous samples Smile
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Btw
liz, do u apply the O2 serum during the nite/day, before the balancing oil? It seems like a great alternative to the Vit-C serums which i don't really like in the mornings.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
I usually apply the O2 serum in the morning, after I cleanse and tone, before my blemish serum, balancing oil, etc. (I also apply it sometimes at night if my skin needs a lil extra help...^-^)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Wein

I have sampled a wide range of the PSF products and really like their Vit C serum and Balancing oil.

The papaya cleanser was nice, but after using for prolonged periods I found it quite drying for my oily skin. It will definitely give you a deep cleanse if you work it in a little.

I tried a sample of the Jurlique lipbalm, but unfortunately not moisturising enough for me (I'm prone to chapped lips). It sank in very fast but didn't have enough emollience and it's very $$ too.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I love PSF! But I have dry skin, so the products I use from the range would mostly differ fron the ones you would need.

I can recommend the Pumpkin Peel, which you might like too.

As for lip balms, I've just been trying out a fantastic one - it's by BareFaced Minerals and contains loads of natural goodies, including shea butter. Non-glossy, makes your lips feel ever so soft, and even lasted through me drinking a huge glass of fruit juice. I'll definitely repurchase.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I only sampled PSF Papaya Cleaner. It was quite some time ago. Surely it is very nice. All the PSF products I have used are of high quality.

As far as lip balm, I am currently using two. Decleor Lip Balm in a nice generous pot. It is a very nice product. Very moisturizing to your lips and healing. Recently I ordered several products from Candessence. I received her lip balm in chocolate. Drool This is a lovely balm for day wear (under lipstick) as it is not heavy or greasy. The only problem is I want to lick it off my lip. Rolling Eyes

Other nice lip treatments I have used: PSF Plump and Pout. It sinks in give you a slight plumping and nice lipstick base. The Body Deli out of California have lovely lip balms. The BD I would prefer to use at night.
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the PSF acne treatment mud as a mask for the T-zone. My nose has quite a bit of blackhead and large pores. I leave the mud on overnight and it really works. I think it helps with the oiliness and shrink the pores a bit.
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
While we are on the PSF product. I'd like to comment about the peach facial scrub and the pumpkin enzyme peel. I use the facial scrub first then I follow it with the pumpkin enzyme peel. My skin looks so clear afterward and then I apply my usual serum and moisturizer. I can see a difference the next morning. The pumpkin enzyme peel is a bit strong though so don't leave it on for more then 5 minutes.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |