Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

REVIEW- trilogy gel cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:13 am      Reply with quote
I was a bit skeptical when I first got this. SA said that this cleanser foams, and I was like "foam???? I dont want any type of of foaming soap that will strip my skin's natural oil....."

But I decided to give it a try since the ingredients look so good.

First, let me tell you that I have found my HG cleanser for the winter (when my skin is very dry). But now that it is the summer, I have somewhat oily part on the t-zone area. Other part is still dry.

Prior to trilogy, I was using my winter cleanser, and I was having some cystic acnes, which I think came from the fact that the cleanser is very gentle, hence it did not really clean the excess oil that I am having in the summer.

Now back to the review, the cleanser is in gel consistency. I only need to use very little, thus I am sure it will last me the whole summer if not more. and yes... it foams... but not very much. After using it, my t-zone feels really clean (unlike when I used my winter cleanser), and the rest of my face does not feel tight. It just feels good... and clean.....
And after using it for a couple of weeks now, I havent had any new cystic acnes (the old ones are still there. darn....!!!)

The downside, I think this cleanser is kinda smelly. just a little bit tho.... no biggie, not something that i cannot handle.

Overall, I think I found my HG summer cleanser.
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
I've really taken to the whole Trilogy range lately too.... I ignored it for ages for some reason and then decided one day to give it a go because they had a few special deals ( tonic spray with Vital moisture cream or Energising facial lotion for one) going.
Well! The Balancing gel cleanser is just GORGEOUS... I do have combo/oily skin so it's perfect for me. I actually love the smell of it! It's a herbal smell for sure..but clean and fresh.. it doesnt "foam' as such...just sort of emulsifies and gives a veryyyyyyyyy slight lather when you add water. It's a lovely slippery gel and leaves my skin not stripped but fresh, clean and soft.
I am loving the Tonic spray as well.. perfect straight after. I spray it on direct in the morning after the gel cleanser ....and then spray it on a cotton pad when I cleanse at night because I wear makeup and want that extra cleansing the swipe with the cotton pad does.Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
muzzie, where do you purchase your trilogy? the only place that i i know sell it online is eluxury, but they dont have very wide selection.
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Roadtonowhere, (love your name) I dont know where you live but I live in Australia so it's readily available ( it's made in New Zealand) here in a dept store called Myer and many health food stores and chemists.
I would recommend a NZ site ( which delivers to any country with free delivery) to get it if you arent in Aust...
http://www.nzpacific.com/health.php is the URL

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot. I will check this website out.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |