Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DHC Long Lash Mascara
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I got this with my recent DHC order after never really using their cosmetics, just the cleansing oil and eye creams. Oh, well, I have a bottle of nailpolish (which is really nice, by the way). But the cosmetics seemed sort of overpriced for what they were-- limited color palette, etc. So ordering this stuff was sort of a whim. I wanted to change my mascara because I used to love Vicky's Secret Very Sexy lash instensifying whatever, but I noticed the product varies from purchase to purchase, and that's kind of suspicious. Anyway.

This is great mascara! The brush is sort of different looking, long without a lot of grabby bristles on it. I ordered the black brown (black was OOS), which is sort of a natural looking tint, close to the color of my natural lashes.

I used the wiggle and pull through technique, and I must say that this product really did give me nice loooong lashes. They're long, but not obvious or tarantula looking. The product did clump on one eye when i attempted to put on a third coat. I just got application happy. Laughing But there was no need to use a comb for my top, or bottom lashes.

This seems like it'll be a good summer product. I'm glad I ordered it!

http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail.aspx?CS_ProductID=G20&CS_Catalog=DHC%20USA
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi violetanne,

Great review! I was just wondering how easy this is to remove as it says it's water resistant. Was a cleanser enough, or did you have to uase a make-up remover? Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
I should start using the spell-check feature!! (uase? huh?) Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sportygirl!

Well, since I wear contacts I have the habit of using an Almay eye makeup remover pad every night to get everything off and clean. The DHC mascara came off nicely, though, nothing stuck behind. I think you would need to use a remover or cleansing oil to take it off, or else you might have some stuff left behind.

Still happy with this stuff! I wore it for eight hours yesterday at work, and it looked as good as when I put it on at the end of the day!
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Sounds great. thanks for the reply. I may have to try this one out! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:27 am      Reply with quote
violetanne - does the masacara come off through out the day such as when you look in the mirror you see specks of it that came off? I have problems with that and i've tried alot of mascara. TIA.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
violetanne - does the masacara come off through out the day such as when you look in the mirror you see specks of it that came off? I have problems with that and i've tried alot of mascara. TIA.

Nope, it doesn't budge throughout the day, that I've noticed.

STILL loving this mascara. I noticed yesterday that my eyelashes were so long they were hitting my sunglasses. Laughing
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
oooh, very nice. i'll be heading to the DHC soon so I'll probably try this.

thank you for your review.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:44 am      Reply with quote
You're very welcome. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |