Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SISLEY PRODUCT
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
LAVENDER995
5% products discount

Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using sisley product for a year and love it; however, it's so expensive. Does anyone know where to buy them cheap or which other product can be used to have the same effect like sisley?

Thank you so much for your input.

Ling
5% products discount

Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
HI..I am Sisley user myself but at times I alternate them either with darphin, I just ordered some Decleor's stuff coz I heard that they work quite magnificently on some person especially the oils. What SISLEY stuff you love the most?Wink
LAVENDER995
5% products discount

Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
I love sisleya elixir and global anti age...how about you??? btw, some of my friends said that i'm too young to use that two products that i just listed for you.
jccl
5% products discount

Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
i love sisley too.

i like their ecological compound, which is supposed to stabilise your skin. then i put on decleor neroli oil. then yonka cream 52.

the only online place i know of iswww.strawberrynet.com
Ling
5% products discount

Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I like their Ecological compound , the Hydra Flash ( use this occasionally only in the morning), don't like the Botanical Complex ( used this for 10 days as prescribed but it didn't do anything to my skin)..Have you tried their INTENSIVE NIGHT CREAM? I sampled the Global Anti age ( 5 ml and still have some left) but don't find it really show any dramatical improvement to my skin, but I just used very teensy bits , maybe I should use more...

Jccl...you mean you can use an oil ( decleor) after ECO?? I sometimes use Darphin's oil before my ECO ..I treat my eco as my night cream since it feel a bit rich on me ( though it absorbs well into the skin)....Smile
jccl
5% products discount

Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:14 am      Reply with quote
oops, mix up in the post. i use the decleor oil to relax my face, then eco for its ginseng extract to revive my skin.

i dont really like the global anti-age, but the intensive night is quite nice. i've also the botanical complex. it doesnt appear to do anything but i notice the difference after i stop it after 10 days. i use it with the vit c clearing essence. i used to have dry skin, now i have combination skin. the SA is such a sweet talker - she said my skin has reverted to a younger state Smile

i actually put more after the eco, coz i lack sleep and have a highly stressful lifestyle- read, late nights, cigarettes and alcohol- that i have to give my face some help thru a good night cream. have been trying yonka number 52, it seems alright but i think i still like the sisley's intensive night better. the sisleya eye cream is a tad too rich for me, got one milia after a week of use. perhaps i am using too much :P
Ling
5% products discount

Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Jccl..what effect do you see from the intensive night? The SA said this is good for stressful skin to revitalize it. I have yet to try this ( have a sample of this though), still trying to figure out how I am supposed to finish off my ECO ( such a HUGE BOTTLE) when I only use a teensy bits ( and only at night), and occasionally I alternate this twice a week with some other creams ( darphin purifying Balm, arovita C). Surprised

How do you find NEROLI, does this making a difference to your skin with and without? I am just starting to get into the notion of using essential oils ( love the smell), honestly I don't see my Darphin oil making any obvious different to my skin but I just love applying it before ECO just for the sake of smelling it on my face...:P...
jccl
5% products discount

Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:21 am      Reply with quote
i know what u mean. i use ECO every night (one pump per time) and it's hardly down by 3 cm. i have both eco and botanical complex for the purpose of helping my stressed skin. i used a sample of the intensive when i was first trying sisley out and was really happy with my skin. not sure if it is teh intensive night or combination with eco. i use decleor neroli b4 ECO on nights that i dont use the sisley vit c/clearing essence (which lasts me 7 days -and i do this once a month) this regime seems to give me good results. heals my skin... neroli calms and relaxes me (and my skin, i suppose).

oh, i can never go a week without skipping everything and just having neroli and essential balm for a night. another sisley must-have is the red clay mask, beautiful!
Ling
5% products discount

Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Wink I have the red clay, use this mainly for a pick me up * spam * gently exfoliating mask. I actually prefer the Linden blossom mask coz you can use this on the eyes as well and it helps relax/purifies/brighten your skin. I bought the ECO last DEC and It is only down by 1 cm:o..gosh, so occasionally I slather this a lot on my neck even when I am not using this on the face.
Hm..Neroli sounds great...have you try the ROSE oil as well?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |