Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lip Fusion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Do you notice a difference when you use the regular Lip Fusion or the XL? I feel it tingle when I put it on, but I can't tell if my lips are actually bigger or if it's just the glossiness.

I've also been taking hyaluronic acid, and don't see a noticable difference either. argh.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I think it does make a diffeence when apply. Their plumpers are the best that I've tried.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:21 am      Reply with quote
I can't see or feel the difference between the XL or the regular Lip Fusion. The end effect is the same. I do like both and think they help plump a little, but there are other plumpers that I like better.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Which plumpers do you like the best?
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Jeannine wrote:
I can't see or feel the difference between the XL or the regular Lip Fusion. The end effect is the same. I do like both and think they help plump a little, but there are other plumpers that I like better.

Hi Jeannine Smile My experience is different from yours. I do notice a difference between the two. For me the XL has a longer lip-life. The original fusion "dries off" more quickly. If I use the XL during the day it can last a good 7 hours without a re-app. Not so with the reg formula. Actually, perhaps it is not that the plump is plumper with the XL - maybe it is just that the plump lasts longer....At any rate, I haven't found anything I like better (but I'm always on the hunt Wink
What plumpers do you prefer?
Thanks,
puds
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Jeannine wrote:

Hi Jeannine Smile My experience is different from yours. I do notice a difference between the two. For me the XL has a longer lip-life. The original fusion "dries off" more quickly. If I use the XL during the day it can last a good 7 hours without a re-app. Not so with the reg formula. Actually, perhaps it is not that the plump is plumper with the XL - maybe it is just that the plump lasts longer....At any rate, I haven't found anything I like better (but I'm always on the hunt Wink
What plumpers do you prefer?
Thanks,
puds

Nice review. I think you explained it perfectly.
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
My lips feel differently. Once I apply the XL
version, the lines on my lips (which play a major role in showing my age!!) are gone in seconds !!! The plumping, however, lasts for
2-3 hours only. I still think this is wonderful stuff though. The popularity of the
XL version makes it constantly sold out at the counter in Hong Kong. I am glad I have an extra tube in my drawer Smile !

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:50 am      Reply with quote
London Drugs had a great sale this past Christmas season and you got a regular Lip Fusion (coloured version) and the new XL. I have enough to take me to next Christmas and have given some away to a friend. I use the XL at night and wouldn't contemplate using anything else.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Pudoodles and VMP.

Right now, my favorite plumpers are Urban Decay's Big Fatty Lip Plumper and Lorac Lotsa Lip in Hottie. City Lips is good, too. I try to get small sizes because I get grossed out when lip stuff looks too used. So, I got most of the above in sample sizes with kits (e.g., Urban Decay's Urban Ammo palette kit, which came with 4 shadows, blush, plumper, gloss, and eyeshadow primer. I really like this kit BTW).

Also, it's not advertised as a plumper, but Country Devine Lip Balm with emu oil is a wonderful lip plumper. I got it with the sample/intro emu oil kit from LB Processors after reading about emu oil here on EDS. That little lip balm is the bomb! Very Happy

Pudoodles wrote:
... What plumpers do you prefer?
Thanks,
puds

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:27 am      Reply with quote
I've tried a lot for my thin lips. My conclusion - none of them work Confused

That said/typed, I do like the LipFusion glosses the best for their sheer, pretty colors.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I don't think any plumper can compete with kissing which I find to be a really effective one Wink

If there's no such action, I think the plumper works better if I massage my lips together for a while after applying it.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:34 am      Reply with quote
my sushi secret wrote:
Do you notice a difference when you use the regular Lip Fusion or the XL? I feel it tingle when I put it on, but I can't tell if my lips are actually bigger or if it's just the glossiness.

I've also been taking hyaluronic acid, and don't see a noticable difference either. argh.

I've also been using both the LF and the XL version and also the HA capsules. I cant feel much difference for the plumping effect (i "kissed" a blank paper before and after and the lips are definitely the same). but i do feel that XL is doing a much better job for the lip line and it stays moisturised for a longer time.

I've, however, seen no effect taking the HA capsules so far (1.5 mths).
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |