Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
15%off Everyday Mineral Produsts for all EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Just recd. my very prompt order from Everday Minerals powder foundation today to try. I had to exchange the semi-matte to try the matte (less micca) because of my extremely over-sensitive skin right now (should have ordered the samples). The wonderful rep on the phone was incredibly nice in helping me try to find the right color and version of coverage. I mentioned the forum and how I found them, and he said to let everyone here know that if they type in or mention EDS they would give 15% off the order! They offer a great guarantee policy and really just want the customers to be happy and pass it on. What a nice experience!
Now the review-from the brief time I tried it the coverage was fantastic and I loved the sheen. I had ordered the golden light as I have tried the Med.#3 in True and the Golden Light in the Amazing line. The color was a bit light but I am going to try mixing it with the light to make it a little bit darker (although hubby said it was fine). The coverage wasn't as heavy in the pores as the True and yet better coverage than the Amazing for me as I have some rosacea flare-up right now. Looking forward to trying the matte!!
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
That's great, Annie.

They are a terrific company to deal with.

I think their minerals are great as well.

I use Fairly Light, and dust a little Finishing Dust over my nose and forhead. Just lovely.

Also, their apple blush is very, very pretty. Rosy, just in from the cold cheeks.

I said this in another post, if you couldn't tolerate the TinMan look of BE, or the itching/irritation made you nuts, you ought to try EveryDay Minerals. The samples are free so you've got nothing to lose.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
And you were the reason I ordered! Thanks for the recommendation.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy

I love how we enable eachother!

Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Do we just have to mention EDS in the order? or what?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:05 am      Reply with quote
By phone or in the coupon box was what I was told. I really love the texture and coverage.

Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I added it to the coupon box at checkout and received the discount. I am so excited to try the sample kit and also ordered the Apple colour you recommended above. Laughing Thanks!!!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Very fast shipping-just recd. my reorder and color was perfect. But alas my foray into the mineral foundation world is over-seems it was MMU that has been causing all my woes that I thought were due to shellfish alleriges and proheal. It seems one just compounded the other at the same time. I just happened to put Proheal on very raw sensitive skin from the MMU. Amazing loose powder was the culprit, True didn't bother me too much but didn't help (will try again in a month or so) but the EM itch drove me insane and instant tiny bumps! Using a sample of the Super Serum that EDS sent with my Obagi gentle was (which also helped) the thing that put my skin back on track. I hope everyone that can use MMU loves the EM. Coverage and wearability is great.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Can I buy them from Australia??
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:16 am      Reply with quote
That I don't know, but you could try calling them and see. I don't see why not if the ship to other countries. Good luck and let us know.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I've just placed an order on the sample pack. Not sure whether I made the right choices of foundation though. Rolling Eyes

The best part of it is that I only have to pay for shipping. Very Happy I hope this little sample pack will help keep me distracted from placing another order from EDS at the time being (I have to control myself to wait at least two weeks between orders) Laughing
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:39 am      Reply with quote
yaling111, Australia is on their contry list. Wink
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:
Can I buy them from Australia??

Hi, I am in Hong Kong and I just received my order of 1 sample pack plus 1 lip color. Very fast service - shipment in less than a week!!

I am new to mineral makeup - can someone advise me - how do I use the lip color (IN POWDER FORM)? Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
That's great, thank you every one,  I am going to order it..
Rachael
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I've just looked on their website and have emailed them. They sound like a good company to deal with and they ship to the UK too. I'm currently using BE but am not very impressed with it. It doesn't match my skintone well, I have the medium and fairly light, and leaves me looking shiny. I don't feel it covers spots particularly well either. Does anyone else find this with BE? Does anyone with oily/spotty skin have a review of EM?
autumn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I recently placed an order and mentioned in the comment section EDS.

I did not get my discount. I did e-mail them on this and another issue. They said that they could either take the discount off this order or apply to another future order.

I have found them quickly responding to emails. I emailed once on the weekend when I was placing the order and I had a response within an hour. An hour on the weekend is EXCEPTIONAL for a mineral makeup company.

I ordered the sample kit and have not tried the foundations yet. I do like the finishing powder.
Verdigris
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Cross posting from another thread, (still trying to find my way around here) and I've received my samples, and love them! Now to find a finish and a colour match. At the moment I think more than one colour matches me, so clearly I'm not looking at them properly!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |