Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: osea white algae mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

Another product I MUST rave about: Osea's White Algae Mask. It's like Valmont renewing pack (which I have and love, but am not crazy about scent), but, in my opinion, BETTER! And without mineral oil and without the old lady scent.
I used PSF's Pumpkin Peel and then put this on as a replenishing mask, and it made my skin glowing, smooth, and remoisturized (my poor skin in Los Angeles is parched!)

I am also using their cleansing cream now, which has supplanted my green tea cleanser from PSF, and I have to say it's excellent, too--cleans much more deeply that PSF's cleanser but leaves my skin soft as, well, a baby's bottom.

I am so excited about these new products and, since I have a swanky job for the summer, I can actually afford them now!
Now, if only they could make a sunscreen...

best,
avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
thank you for review.
irka
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'll have to try osea one day.I have been eyeing this line for a while now.
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:29 am      Reply with quote
That is fantastic. It is even formulated for sensitive skin.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:12 am      Reply with quote
seems like a good product to try

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
i need something to rehydrate me. my skin is so dry!! this sounds like a gooder.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:02 am      Reply with quote
It make my skin a little dry
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I have to admit, I found it drying, surprisingly. It feels lovely on, and it does seem to be soothing, but when I rinse it off, I need to moisturize right away.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I was a little disappointed with this mask too. I seem to remember Avalange saying that the formula was changed and it's not quite as effective as the original one she used?

It's still a 'nice' mask but I also didn't find it hydrating enough, but I still use the other Osea masks.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 24, 2008 1:58 am      Reply with quote
This mask is absolutely fabulous, but I think it's actually not for dry skin since it's not very moisturising. My oily skin is hydrated and bright after use.
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I have used this one and the black algae mask, both products sre great but i prefer the black algae mask

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Ugh, I hated this mask! Thank goodness I only used a sample. The chilly fall weather has made my skin a bit dry recently, so I thought I'd give my sample of this a go and give my skin a little moisture boost---- big mistake! It's like your average clay mask, which is to say that it's the opposite of hydrating. Now my skin feels tighter and drier than ever!!! It's a shock since the other two Osea products I use (Ocean lotion and Eyes + Lips) are seriously HG products for me. Oh well. The search for a cold weather hydrating mask continues!! My beloved BWC hydrating mask was apparently discontinued, so next I'm going to try Arcona's wine mask. Any other recs will be welcomed, though!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
i havnt tried this mask before....i have only tried a sample cleanser from osea and it broke me out....but one day i would give this mask a try....i think i will request a sample of this with my next order

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
The search for a cold weather hydrating mask continues!! My beloved BWC hydrating mask was apparently discontinued, so next I'm going to try Arcona's wine mask. Any other recs will be welcomed, though!

Caudalie Moisture Mask is good and you can also leave it on if you are ultra dry like me...

Caudalie Moisturizing Cream-Mask Face and Eyes
Size: 1.6oz/50 ml; Price: $40.00 USD
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/caudalie-moisturizing-cre-p_4905.htm

Quote:
Description: This velvety mask intensely and lastingly moisturizes even the driest skin. It restores the skin's comfort and regenerates its softness and radiance. Without parabens or phenoxyethanol. Formula not tested on animals. No animal ingredients or artificial coloring.

Skin Types: dry and very dry

Useage:
Apply a thin layer twice a week to face, eyelids and around the eyes. Allow to penetrate for 15 minutes, then remove any excess. In case of extremely dehydrated skin, use it as a daily moisturizer by applying a thin layer to face.
In order to redefine your eye contours, which are often drier than the rest of the face, apply the Moisturizing Cream-Mask to entire face, eyelids and eye contours. Leave on for 10 minutes and remove excess product with a make-up sponge soaked in Grape Water.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Palmitic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:59 am      Reply with quote
I want to try their cleaning milk & this mask will be the next one, thanks for sharing.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |