Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

skin care products by countries
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:42 am      Reply with quote
which country has the most effective skin care products?

Where Dr.H and PSF from?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
hm.... i think dr h is from germany (correct me if i am wrong). or at least, originally it is from germany.
psf is from the US (pittsburgh).
perdita.x

Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Australia, I think. They have Aesop (which is truly wonderful), Jurlique, and many more natural/organic based skincare. Aesop has very little fanfare but it's truly gentle and effective
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
oh yeah... i forgot to mention my newly discovered brand that I like: trilogy from new zealand.

in my opinion, swiss skincare is the best, ie: valmont, cellcosmet to name a few.

I also like santa maria novella (italy) and ISC which I think from the US.
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:18 am      Reply with quote
what do you think about products from France?
Declore, Sisley?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:20 am      Reply with quote
UK - ELemis/E'spa/St Tropez/Cowshed

USA - Bioelements/Murad/Dermalogica/Neutrogena/Pevonia/PTR/MD formulations/MD skin care/Joey New York/Jan Marini/DDF/Anthony Logistics/Cellex C/Skinceuticals/Obagi/Institue Dermed/Aveda/Clinique/Philosophy/Roden and Fields/Proactiv/perricone

Canada - B.Kamins/Cake/Optiderm/I think Emmenence is repackaged in Canada/

France - Guinot/phytomer/Decleor/Thalgo/Yonka/Sothys/Darphin

South Africa - Environ

Switzerland - Valmont/Swissline

Germany - Babor, Gehwol

Australia - Jurlique

Italy - Comfort Zone
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:25 am      Reply with quote
from Uk, my favorite would be REN.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:39 am      Reply with quote
IMHO, I also think Swiss skincare is the best - or at least the best I have ever used! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Last week at the shoppers drug mart , they have promotion on SWISS skincare. They are all in blue and I want to know whether it is the same one as you girls mentioned.

The SA said it is 100% refundable if you don't feel like using it after you've bought it. I haven't heard about it before so I didn't buy any.

Hope to see more reviews about SWISS skincare.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:45 am      Reply with quote
bb2000 - actually, what I meant was skincare from Switzerland such as Valmont, Juvena and Cellcosmet. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I think skincare products from Switzerland have better quality and they're usually more expensive. But I can't say they work the best for me. I like Japanese products too because they seem to work well to the Asian skin.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
To Sportygirl.

I missed a word. The product I saw at Shoppers Drug Mart is Swiss Clinic. I am not sure whether it is made in Switzerland or not.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
bb2000 - I have seen this line at SDM too but I'm not sure if it's actually made in Switzerland either. I may check it out though next time I'm in there. Might be worth a look!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:35 am      Reply with quote
roadtonowhere wrote:

I also like santa maria novella (italy) and ISC which I think from the US.

What is it that you like from santa maria novella?? Apparently I read that they have the BEST hand cream ever, and have been making skincare for years (made by monks and originally for some queen I think...). Because it's so hard to find, I haven't purchased anything, but am very tempted. Also they are quite low key too, and don't seem to be a big marketing machine like some companies.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
bb2000 - actually, what I meant was skincare from Switzerland such as Valmont, Juvena and Cellcosmet. Very Happy

totally agreed!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Ocha wrote:
Well, I think skincare products from Switzerland have better quality and they're usually more expensive. But I can't say they work the best for me. I like Japanese products too because they seem to work well to the Asian skin.

Do you think it is only good for Japanese skin? My friends complain to me that if their skin gets bad, they get dark spots....same goes for Jamaican women. And for myself, but it is red and can look a bit fushia/purple.

Gross huh?
I don't think it matter what colour your skin is but the conditions of your skin and where you live.

Japanese got some really, really good stuff! I can't wait to buy more makeup from Cle de Peau. Razz
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:23 am      Reply with quote
perdita.x wrote:
Australia, I think. They have Aesop (which is truly wonderful), Jurlique, and many more natural/organic based skincare. Aesop has very little fanfare but it's truly gentle and effective

I bought the Aesop Fabulous Facial Cleanser a couple years back and it was one of the best, if not the best, cleanser I have ever used. Unfortunately it comes in a glass bottle, and while I am aware of the reasons for using this kind of packaging, it's just not practical for someone like me who's a bit on the clumsy side, with a tiny bathroom, and always knocking things over. (Latest victim, my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, which is now in several pieces Sad )

They gave me a sample of a Camellia Moisturiser which I also liked a lot. Now if only they would put their products in idiot-proof non-breakable packaging....
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I tend to buy skincare from France and Switzerland, but it depends .. some of the Japanese lines are great too, ie whitening products and paper masks.

I've heard that Cle de peau skincare products are great too, and it's from japan .. any comment?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have no comment on Cle de Peau skincare products. I've never tried it. I have been using their concealor for 4 years and only purchased it twice! You don't need much but also my skin has improved that I don't need a lot of it.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I have no comment on Cle de Peau skincare products. I've never tried it. I have been using their concealor for 4 years and only purchased it twice! You don't need much but also my skin has improved that I don't need a lot of it.

I've been looking for a good concealor for my dark circles and cle de peau seems like a good one, do you know how much is it in CAN $? and overall .. do you think it's worth to try? I've tried cle de peau makeup base and it's the best !
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
My skincare lineup seems to be international Laughing

Decleor
Dr. Hauschka
Juice Beauty
Dermalogica
PSF
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:41 am      Reply with quote
It is worth the investment and I think it cost $90.00, not sure.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
It is worth the investment and I think it cost $90.00, not sure.

which one you were refering to?
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I heard Japanese's make up remover and cleasner are usually very good.

now i have to give some credits to USA for the Remergent products.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
I heard Japanese's make up remover and cleasner are usually very good.

now i have to give some credits to USA for the Remergent products.

I personally love Japanese makeup remover (cleansing cream, gel) and foam cleanser .. the one and only cleanser I like that is not from Japan is the Sisley mousse cleanser Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |