Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another 100 FREE Alpha Night Cream PLUS MORE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy I am going to allow another 100 to be given away just keep e-mailing or calling and I will post when there are no more. Don't worry what the person on the phone says about what is left I will take care of that! Have fun ladies. ALSO THE NEXT 100 GET A FREE LIP PLUMPER ALONG WITH THE NIGHT CREAM! Take it while you can get it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
Is it Christmas? Shock Very Happy

Gosh, do the previous 100 Ladies not get lip plumper? Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
oh --i hope there's a way those of us who ordered with the first batch get those lip plumpers too!

Ian? Smile
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Wow!

This is such a generous offer!

I did email you.

Thank you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:23 am      Reply with quote
I too sent an e-mail, fingers crossed Wink
Thanks for the offer Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:26 am      Reply with quote
I also emailed, then I also gave them a call Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:24 am      Reply with quote
I emailed too, this is the first offer I have taken JB up on as I have found their customer service and products (for my Mum) to be enough to keep purchasing. This time the lip plumper had me sucked in as I've never tried one before and I would love to, and even better if it's free!!
Thankyou so very much Ian and JB.

PS I assume that you email customer service at JB with the offer details and request???? Do you put your member details in???
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:53 am      Reply with quote
I tried to call a couple of times but the first time she could not hear me... so I offered to call back as it sounded like a bad connection and the second time the phone just went dead...

We have had some storms in the are so maybe it is the phone lines... Hopefully my one email that I sent earlier will be enough as by the time I can call again later they will surely all be spoken for.

Thank you again for the offer!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 am      Reply with quote
Melissa,

I emailed info@Janson-Beckett.com as Ian posted in a previous thread, with the subject line of:

Night Cream/Lip Plumper offer from Ian

Then I mentioned the post that Ian made on EDS.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:07 am      Reply with quote
I just sent Ian an email - fingers crossed that I'm not too late for the plumper too!!

Thanks Ian Very Happy

Anya
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:07 am      Reply with quote
YAY - hopefully not too late...fantastic offer!!!! good on you Ian:)

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:12 am      Reply with quote
I just called them, they still have it. Very Happy
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Oh, Gosh - this is so exciting - like Christmas. All you got to do is email and it just appears - thats unbeleivable - you bet, I will be sending that email.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
Did anyone have to pay a shipping fee to receive the free samples? If so, how much? I just received an email from a rep at JB in response to my request for the free samples and she indicated that the shipping fee would be $11.95. WOW! A little steep in my opinion!
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:05 am      Reply with quote
The shipping fee I paid is $8.95. Sad
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Yep, paid for shipping too but hopefully it will be worth it. Glad I could still get it.
Thanks for the wonderful offer and looking forward to trying it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
The shipping went up when we added the lip plumper. If you get just the night cream then it is still $8.95. But please remember you are getting $140.00 worth of product FREE so I hope no one would think anything of it as this is such a great offer.

queenkatez wrote:
Hi,
Did anyone have to pay a shipping fee to receive the free samples? If so, how much? I just received an email from a rep at JB in response to my request for the free samples and she indicated that the shipping fee would be $11.95. WOW! A little steep in my opinion!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ian,
Thanks for clarifying the issue with the different shipping rates. I appreciate your quick response.

Katie
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Can this be used for the face? (it has mineral oil)

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:07 am      Reply with quote
I called today morning and was told that I would get both products and would be charged $8.95 for shipping. Question
I still think this is a great offer though Smile
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much, Ian! Wow, what a wonderful and generous offer!! Very Happy
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I called them yesterday and got the night cream. Didn't get the lip plumper but thats okay. It was generous enough of them to give the night creams away. I cannot wait to try it. I only paid 8.95 for shipping. What a great deal. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
neroliwater
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Ian,

Thank you so much. I just called and got one! Laughing Laughing
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
if you ordered the cream pre-plumper offer like I did and would like it, you can call JB and see if your order has been shipped yet.

mine had not shipped yet and i asked if i could also hve the plumper and they said yes (for an addition $3 for shipping).

so give it a try - you have nothing to lose, and a lip plumper to gain!

montrealgal
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

Is it possible for international customers (Sweden) to order a sample too?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |