Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Sunscreens
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Is anyone using a sunscreen that is good for oily skin, that they love? I'm looking for something that doesn't clog pores or cause milia, and that doesn't leave an oil-slick at the end of the day! What are your faves? Smile Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I´ve used MD Formulations tinted sunscreen with great success, no breakouts, no white cast, great protection. I´ve just started using PSFs herbal sunscreen on days when I´m not exposed to the sun that much, and it´s wonderful as well.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sharkbait - What SPF is the MD formulations one? Thanks! By the way, love your name! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
It´s SPF 30. Here is the link: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/md-formulations-total-pro-p_1908.htm

I´m not sure about the darker shades, but the light has a very subtle tint, just enough to not apear whiteish, and blur minor imperfecions. The PSF is SPF 15, btw.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, I'll check them out! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
DHC White. It is a little too drying for me right now, but will be perfect when I am an oil slick this summer.

Tina
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
My absolute favorite is the La Roche Posay Dermo-Pediatrics spf 40 SPRAY. Goes on thin and dries matte. Excellent protection with a PPD of 18, too. I get it from lwsue or wasabina on ebay or atwww.physea.com.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I rely on the sunscreen in my moisturizer and makeup but while I was on vacation (no makeup and lots of sun) I used neutragena ultra sheer spf 45 and is was great. I've very milia prone but not very oily and it worked great.
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
betterat40 wrote:
My absolute favorite is the La Roche Posay Dermo-Pediatrics spf 40 SPRAY. Goes on thin and dries matte. Excellent protection with a PPD of 18, too. I get it from lwsue or wasabina on ebay or atwww.physea.com.

This sounds good; I am going to check it out Smile Do you spray it on your hands to apply, or directly on your face?

Thanks!
Tina
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Yes,I do spray it on my hands first.
lithia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Skinceuticals ultimate uv defense spf 30, is nice for my combo/prone acne skin, not oily, not dry and no white mask.
ErinChristine
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love the colorescience powder sunscreen! It's clear and the powder is perfect for my oily skin! It's spf 30 and comes in a tube with a powder brush on the end. It's just what I was looking for!
cloud_9
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I second the neutrogena ultra sheer. it's the only sunscreen I've found that isn't greasy. (I have to admit I'm a poor college student and haven't tried anything pricey Very Happy ) It seems like it is almost matte, actually!
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
I havn't found a good sun block yet Sad . my skin react to most of the sun blocks by breaking out Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have recently fallen in love with many of Amore Pacific's products and their sunscreen is one of them. It is spf 30. I tried the neutrogena sunscreen, but it stung my face so I passed it on down to my hubby.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
abejita wrote:
I have recently fallen in love with many of Amore Pacific's products and their sunscreen is one of them. It is spf 30. I tried the neutrogena sunscreen, but it stung my face so I passed it on down to my hubby.

Hi,
I also didn't like Neutrogena sun block.
where did you buy Amore Pacific? Do they have a website?
Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
their website iswww.amorepacific.com You can buy their products at some Neimen Marcus stores. If you call their NY store, ask for Angela. She is super nice and will send you out samples for your skin type. You can also order online from Neimen Marcus or call the NY store and they will ship out to you.
lithia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
Hello,
I havn't found a good sun block yet Sad . my skin react to most of the sun blocks by breaking out Crying or Very sad

Hi Laral

Have you try La Roche Posay with ANTHELIOS? as if the spf60 one & spf 45 one are suitable for your skin. this is the details:
http://www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/english/health_wellness/sun_safety/laroche.html
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:04 am      Reply with quote
md formulation sunscreen SPF 30 is very good for oily or congested skin.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Murad Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 15 for Face and Body

I hated their acne line but I love the sunscreen.
Wawa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
DDF Daily Organic SPF 15 works fine for me.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |