Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

A good mask??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fly0684
5% products discount

Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
What is a good mask that helps firm the face? Skin is starting to not look so firm anymore...

Thanks!
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
A temporary ( a good 8 hours or more)and quick fix is a homemeade mask with egg white and a little cornstarch to make a paste. Leave on 15-30 minutes and then rinse off thoroughly. This kept me looking tip top for many years when I was looking tired.
Some people use aloe vera powder but I've never found the powder.
This will give you a real boost while you're searching for something that will give you more than temporary results.
I've heard good things about Skinbiology's copper peptides for this firming and of course TNS Recovery Complex from Skinmedica. I use both but my verdict isn't in on them yet.
Try the mask. It really does give you a pick me up. People were always amazed at the difference when I used it. As with all masks, be careful around eye area and really rinse well. I'd always found that I'd miss by my temples and had little white patches. lol

happy 39

Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using suzane summers miracle, which is ((master face)) for last 2 years.
I paid 99 $ plus shipping and hanndeling.
It's a 18 min massage system you can apply everyday or twice a week or whatever you are comfortable with.
I have used a lot of creams and didn't get any result really.
ladies, no quick result is good result and you have to be patient.
I had a lot of wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. They are all gone. I raelly look like a 30 and I date even younger.
I just wanted to see how this new invention called Hydroderm works and I can see it really doesn't work. So, try face master and you will be thankful.
Just like the rest of our body, our facial muscles needs to be excercised. It's all about excersie that makes you look beautiful and fresh and a plenty of water ofcourse.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |