Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
:: Review:: Decleor Aromesscence Baume De Nuit Rose D Orient
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
phdfordlg
5% products discount

Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
This is a wonderful product and terrific for those who have sensitive, reactive skin like I do. This product is a regular part of my skin care regimen (in fact I am about to order more!).

When I first tried it about a year ago, I wasn't sure that I would like putting a balm on my face. But once I put a small amount in my hand, allowed it to warm a bit, the balm glided over my face. I love the sensation it give, and most of all I love the calming, soothing effect that I get from it, as well as the hydration it provides.

The Rose Balm is not as hydrating as Decleor's Angelique Balm, so it may be suitable for those who have normal skin. My skin is dry, so I do use the Angelique balm occasionally as well.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
phdfordlg wrote:
This is a wonderful product and terrific for those who have sensitive, reactive skin like I do. This product is a regular part of my skin care regimen (in fact I am about to order more!).

When I first tried it about a year ago, I wasn't sure that I would like putting a balm on my face. But once I put a small amount in my hand, allowed it to warm a bit, the balm glided over my face. I love the sensation it give, and most of all I love the calming, soothing effect that I get from it, as well as the hydration it provides.

The Rose Balm is not as hydrating as Decleor's Angelique Balm, so it may be suitable for those who have normal skin. My skin is dry, so I do use the Angelique balm occasionally as well.

The Rose balm is at the top of I want list. I've got the oil and it makes my skin calm down.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:46 am      Reply with quote
I put this balm on sometimes at night before bed or after using JB Green Apple Peel. I love the way my skin feels in the morning when I wake up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I had a sample of this and it is very much on my wish list, my skin always looked positively radient the following morning.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
I had a sample of this and it is very much on my wish list, my skin always looked positively radient the following morning.

This and the Essential Balm are my favorite Decleor products. Next I'll have to try the foaming cleanser.
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:25 am      Reply with quote
thanks so much for the wonderful advice. it's going to be in my next order SmileSmile
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:27 am      Reply with quote
i'd like to know if you had to choose between this and the essential balm which one would you pick??

thanks
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
I used this only once, but I must say I didn't really like using this so much. I don't like any of decleor's balms. I just don't like balms...I find a have to use a lot in order to spread it around evenly on my face and in the end my face gets pretty oily with the product. Granted it sinks in after a while but I don't like the initial greasy feeling.

If decleor could make a massaging balm with jojoba oil (something that can be wiped off) I'd be all for it because the balm works for me as facial massage product rather than a leave on thing. I didn't have any clogged pores after using this so that's a plus. Still, I think it does calm my skin down quite a bit and does soothe my skin so other than the texture, I can't really complain that it doesn't work! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I received this Rose d'orient night balm from EDS after letting them know that I have a super duper sensitive skin, which becomes red so often.

After trying this balm before I get on bed for a couple of nights, my redness seems to DISAPPEAR to nowhere!!

Thanks for healing my skin!! I must buy this immediately!!!
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
i use this after microdermabrasion! but im sure it'd come handy after i start using derma roller
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Great product! I used it long time ago but I didn't insist on it since there are plenty of alternatives over there.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried most of the balms and find that I always return to essential balm, its just perfect for anything and everything on my skin. Love it!!!
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 am      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
i use this after microdermabrasion! but im sure it'd come handy after i start using derma roller

You get microderm?? I didn't know that!
yep I think this product is great. I walked in off the street to a decleor counter (picture this: underslept, over caffeinated, etc). The sales lady applied this to my face and I was sold. I liked it so much I got a decleor facial that day. I left with a sample but I am lemming it for my poor reactive skin this winter!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'd pick the Rose over the Essential every time as my skin is so sensitive. I use it every night.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ugh I used my tester last night and woke up with gross skin! I'm not about to blame it on this product as I didn't sleep well, drank coffee (with a bit of booze) and stayed up late! But it makes me a bit wary...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I use Balme Essential occassional when I want to give my skin a break from my usual "chemical" products. My skin really enjoys the change.

I remember I was sold on the Balme Essential as a teenager and was told that it helped dissolve blackheads. What a sucker I was! As I know now, no products really do that! Correct me if I 'm wrong, gals!

Regardless, Balme Essential was the original balm from Decleor and I use it as a lip balm and on my cuticles as well as well as occasionally on my face.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Anyone one use this serum, it is good?
I want to buy new products for winter.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Rose range by Decleor - I was using Decleor a few years ago and found the Rose products very soothing and calming Smile
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Is it worth to buy?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Yes if your skin needs hydration and soothing - this stuff is luxurious and calming feeling. My skin loves it - in fact I may purchase some of the Rose Oil to mix in with my current routine. The skin looks so vibrant and refreshed using this stuff! Very Happy
jiawen xu
5% products discount

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
It's too difficult to spread it evenly over my face. I am afraid to hurt my face causing extra wrinkles and lines...
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 am      Reply with quote
jiawen xu wrote:
It's too difficult to spread it evenly over my face. I am afraid to hurt my face causing extra wrinkles and lines...

Your esthetician should show you how to apply it. You need to warm it up on your fingertips and then press it into your skin, not rub or tug at your skin. It will sink into your skin and absorb.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
The Rose Balm is the one product I use every night. I just got a new jar the other day...it lasts forever and doesn't have a heavy fragrance. I just warm it up in my hands and lightly press it on my face.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |