Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Magda?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Magda Smile Could you tell us about you? Don't hear from you much in the forums and I'm just curious how this website originated. Congratulations to you for a wonderful and positive website. Very Happy
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
I too have wondered how this forum got started. It's the best one I've ever found, and I'm sure it brings in sales for EDS.

Was this your brilliant idea, Magda? Cool
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Are you incognito ?Cool j/k Wink

I'm wondering the same as Alohagirl is.
Magda

Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:00 am      Reply with quote
Thank you.

The Forum is as good as its members, ( so not being too cheesy), I agree that it is a best forum around Smile

The Forum started over a year ago and as you can see it is only last couple months that it gets busier around here. There are many readers but only so little of active posters. Sometimes I see a thread with only one post and it was viewed by 400 people without any replay.
I just wish that people felt freer to post. On the other hand I realize that for many of visitors here, English is a second language but so it is for me as you can see by the grammar of my posts Smile

Quote:

I'm just curious how this website originated

Fantasia,

It was just a natural extension of our day-to-day brick and mortar business.

Quote:

I'm sure it brings in sales for EDS.

I would not be sure about sales but we collected wealth of useful information in thousands of posts on this forum. I am starting to use a search function more and more often because it always uncovers some really interesting posts.

[quote]
I too have wondered how this forum got started
[quote]

Every day a dozen or so of new cosmetics websites is showing up on the Internet. Some of them are affiliates; some of them are just computer-generated pages from a various templates, some of them are real stores. It was when I saw a couple of days old website with already dozens of “testimonials” from satisfied customers then I thought that we have to start something that will show that our business and our customers are for real, and a Forum was an obvious choice.
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:26 am      Reply with quote
thank you Magda for replying. Very Happy
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Magda,

You did a great job in choosing the format for this forum. It is very easy to navigate and works flawlessly most of the time.

The information here is so valuable to people like me with sensitive skin, who need lots of details and testimonials before trying new products.

Thank you so much!

--Alohagirl:P
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |