Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Before and Afters of my lashes after using Jan Marini 3 mos
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:59 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
guapagirl wrote:
Fancy posting the ingredients list? Smile
Hate to disappoint, but Jan Marini doesn't list the magic ingredient -- they call it "eyelash growth factor" on the packaging and they won't provide the ingredients even if you email them!

Typical Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
On another forum there is a cosmetic chemist who reviewed the ingredients of this product and said there is really nothing in this product to make your eyelashes grow? Confused
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:31 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
On another forum there is a cosmetic chemist who reviewed the ingredients of this product and said there is really nothing in this product to make your eyelashes grow? Confused

but he couldn't comment on the "eyelash growth factor" (other than to ridicule it) because no one knows what it is! you've got the word (and pictures) of several EDS members that this stuff *does* work. i personally trust them more than i do some cosmetic chemist who makes fun of a product he doesn't know. has he tried it???
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I hope someone could compare this JM to the Lucia/Ardell combo.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I doubt that he has tried it la vie en rose! Laughing
I was confused by his "review" (hence my little face!) because obviously this product is working. No offense was meant to anyone by my comment, ok? Very Happy It did make me curious as to why it works, that is all.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:03 am      Reply with quote
tidieu wrote:
I hope someone could compare this JM to the Lucia/Ardell combo.

I can. I tried all 3 and the JM is far superior to the ardell and lucia. I saw very little dif with the first two, not even worth taking a pic. I even tried Dreamlash and all it did was condition basically.
Virginia
5% products discount

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:19 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Lucia and Ardell. Neither one worked like the Jan Marini. I just hope my shedding eyelashes come back in full and lush as they were before the 6 week mark.
xneeciex
5% products discount

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Your lashes are beautiful!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, your eyelashes are beautiful - I too have been using JM for overy 4 months now and mine is looking good....wish I had taken before and after photos. - THANK YOU, THANK YOU JM. Very Happy Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
You look gorgeous! I used this for the first time tonight, and I feel like I have medicine draining down my throat. It's so weird, and I even feel a little shakey. It has to be the JM, cuz I haven't done anything else different. Anyone else experience this side effect?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl, where did you see this review just out of interest?

I've noticed that all the more 'scientific' sources are pretty dismissive of growth factors, yet people do seem to get results and in this one such dramatic ones.

I think science lags behind sometimes - it's a slow process.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Molly - I think you are correct about science lagging behind! I saw this reviewed on the YTF skin care forum board.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Peversely, I'm not interested in this product at all. My lashes are so long and curly already if I put mascara all the way to the tips I end up looking like a pantomime cow Laughing but it's certainly renewed my interest in her other growth factors. Liar
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Lucky you Molly. Sounds like you have beautiful lashes!
hncsbud

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Shock beautiful and amazing eyelashes! maybe i should try it as well for my long but thin ones Wink
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:29 am      Reply with quote
wow, you look maaaahvelous Laughing Wink
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:05 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
I'm a bit curious - your lashes are naturally curled upwards before the JM. But I have straight Asian lashes, if I use JM and my lashes grow - would it be growing out straight? It would be awkward and bad w/glasses if I had long STRAIGHT lashes.

This is my concern also for I'm also asian... I guess the two of us just need to curl them really well I guess Very Happy

Also Wendy, have you been applying the JM on your bottom lashes also?
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing your fantastic results with us. That's incredible! Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Hello, I'm new here - could someone tell me why I can't see the pics? Thanks.
Mabsy

Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:02 am      Reply with quote
MME wrote:
Hello, I'm new here - could someone tell me why I can't see the pics? Thanks.

I can't see them either. I'm guessing she removed them from the image hosting server? Not sure.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm... I'm not sure what the problem is. I can see them - no problem.
teatea
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
wow!
beautiful lashes!
Mabsy

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Hmmm... I'm not sure what the problem is. I can see them - no problem.

Yep - I can see them today as well. So, all things point to the image host server being down last night.
MME

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! I can see them today - I guess the image server did go down when I last looked. I'm really interested in this product. May I ask where you got it?
MME

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry! I just saw where you got it. Wink I will definately use this one when I'm ready. Thanks for the detailed review.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |