Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Eye Cream For Early 20's
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:05 am      Reply with quote
a good eye cream which i've used a few years ago (when i didn't have as much problem around my eye area) is the avocado eye cream by kiehl's
it's quite rich in texture but a little goes a long way and it does a good job in moisturizing
i guess when u're in early 20s, the only concern is probably just moisturizing, and maybe puffiness
phytomer's eye contour cream should be a good anti-puffiness eye cream for someone in her 20s
rayofsun
5% products discount

Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:34 am      Reply with quote
GREAT topic! I am only 24 but can see visible fine lines under my eyes and I am desperate to do something about them. I've been using Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream. It's nice and moisturizing but it had not helped at all getting rid of fine lines. So Rosehip Oil actually helps for fine lines? Or can anyone recommend an eye cream that you have had great results with getting rid of fine lines? I am starting to look older for my age. I am not imagining it, people have said so and I don't like it. Crying or Very sad
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:05 am      Reply with quote
I've recently been using a few samples of the Cellcosmet Contour Cream, and I love it, but would probably an extravagance at this age to purchase the full size. Before I tried the Cellcosmet one, the eye cream that I really liked was Babor Sensational Eyes. It's not as heavy as the Cellcosmet, but really hydrating and is a really good price aswell. I'd definately recommend that one, but neither of them have an SPF.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:56 am      Reply with quote
For your young age, I think you've come up with the perfect attack. For you, it's important to keep the area moisturized & be sure to wear sunscreen.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:11 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the input everyone.

mildomi--i have read reviews on the kiehl's and i am concerned about it being thick. did you find it hard to spread?

Sel--i looked up the babor sensational eyes and from the reviews, it sounds great and you're right the price is just right for me. i am not too worried about spf since i use clarins sun wrinkle control for the eye in the daytime as an eye sunblock and don't usually use another eye cream until night.

thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
For your age, I think Nivea's CoQ10 Eye creme spf 4 would be great. It's lightweight but gets rid of fine lines and has a little spf protection in it as well. I used it regularly until started to need something with more anti-aging ooomph so switched to the Firming peptide eye cream from celluarlskinrx. I also have used and liked the Jurlique Wrinkle Softening cream and Rose Hip Oil.
willowsnow
5% products discount

Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Nivia Q10 eye cream for the past 8 weeks or so and although it is fine I am not noticing any improvemnt in my under eye area. Infact the fine lines just seem to get worse and worse. It is so depressing the area under my right eye looks very crinkley with the beginnings of crows feet (what an awful term, I think we should invent a new one).
I am beginning to feel that nothing you can do can help with this area as it is just so fragile, it just gets me down as this one area of my face looks so old and tired and I guess my eyes have always been my best feature Crying or Very sad
Sorry I am just feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to get suggestions myself too. I currently don't really wear any eye cream. I do use the CP eye creme alternating nights and might use an HA eye creme during the day but that's seldom. I'd like to use something also, but don't want it to break the bank.

In regards to rosehip oil do you just apply it directly to the under eye area? I do use rosehip oil on other parts of the body, just not sure how it'll be around the delicate part of the face like that.

5% products discount

Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Actually I have some of that neals yard rosehip seed oil in my bedside table, do thise that use it find it helps "fix" finelines that are already there or does it just prevent new ones?
elizasue
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm no longer in my 20's Sad , but I don't have many lines around my eyes, just a few fine ones starting(good genes!)
I have been using PSF cranberry eyelift for about a month now. I really like it - it depuffs my undereye area, and I have found a reduction in the few lines that I do have. I think it is plenty hydrating enough, but I don't have overly dry skin and I live in a hot climate. It's not expensive, and I think it is a good product for someone with not many lines who wants to just do some maintenence/prevention.
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in my twenties and I use Pond's Age DefEye during the day (okay for warm weather, but I layer some La Vitton Rejuvenating Eye oil under it during the cold months) and RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream at night (again, with some oil layered underneath it--with me, the type didn't matter too much, though I prefer the La Vitton or Rosehip oil since they both absorb well). My very faint expression lines are still very faint and the undereye area is overall looking brighter and firmer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Try asking for samples of eye creams, especially really expensive ones. You might be wasting your money.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |