Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
The beautician with beautiful skin.... (Cellcosmet related :
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Btw, I forgot to say. The lady who owns the salon that I got my eyebrows waxed at this morning had absolutely beautiful skin! I asked her what she uses and she said.... *drum roll* Cellcosmet!!! She was quite surprised that I knew what she was talking about (Cellcosmet is almost impossible to get here - at least in Brisbane) and I have EDS to thank for that knowledge and experience Smile

She also mentioned though that if you are using the line it's very important to use the Activator Gel with it as well (even though it kinda adds a few minutes to your routine). The salon doesn't actually stock Cellcosmet so I'm sure she wasn't just trying to sell it. The products that are stocked by the salon are Guinot, Thalgo, Ultraceuticals (Aussie brand) and MD Formulations. She does know a Cellcosmet stockist though and offers to get the products for her customers on a need-basis.

Mabsy
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:14 am      Reply with quote
One more good story to confirm my belief on Cellcosmet. Thanks Mabsy!

Well, I always think being a beautician is a very stressful job. You must look your best every single day. Your skin must be in super good shape. How can you advise people if you are not a good model yourself.

Magda and Caspers Mum, what are your secrets to a beautiful skin. We would love to know what are your secret weapons. I know Caspers Mum has one: Valmont Renewing Pack, but what else, we need to know more and more SurprisedSurprisedSurprised
Dayziepix
5% products discount

Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh!!! Do you see how exspensive those products are!!!! Is it really worth it to spend $185 on 1.0oz serum???? Surprised
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet is sold in Japan through Shop Channel and I have sat drooling at the demos many a day.. but now I see I can get it through EDS.. oh dear, my bank account is going to be very sad very soon I think. Surprised

Mabsy, where do you go for your facials in Brizzie? I could do with a good place to go when I am home in June.
xchiou1
5% products discount

Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy,

Thank you for the information. Do you know exactly what products your aesthetician uses and what order she use them. I would like to purchase the products from EDS and use them too.
Mabsy

Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Dayziepix,

Well I haven't tried Cellcosmet serums so I can't really comment on that. But the Cellcosmet eye cream is worth the price as is the Valmont Renewing Pack and Bio Cellular Serum (and this comes from a person that does not usually buy expensive skincare) Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Dayziepix
Oh my gosh!!! Do you see how exspensive those products are!!!! Is it really worth it to spend $185 on 1.0oz serum???? Surprised
Mabsy

Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Tiger_Tim - *blushes* I actually do my own facials.... Very Happy I have WAY too many skincare products at home to go out and risk finding new ones I want to buy after having a facial LOL

But, I have been thinking of going to Outshine (James St, in the valley) to try some of their other beauty services. I think they were voted Brisbane's best salon last year (or something similar to that).

Xchiou1 - I can't remember what face creams she had on the shelf for herself. We mainly talked about the eye cream and then she started talking about the importance of the gel for use under moisturiser but I can't remember what cream she had. I do remember that it wasn't the Ultra Vital (because that's the one I am wanting to try so I was on the lookout for that one Smile).

Mabsy
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2004 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy and all ^^

I'm a completely fans of Cellcosmet, I started to use it's eye gel, eye complex and eye contour cream more than a year and found it's increditable good. Smile

Now I'm also using their day and night cream as well as their Ultra Vital shiftly. I've just purchased their Anti-Stress mask, hope it works well on me too Smile

I want to find an substitute for it's face cream because it's expensive for me but then I really couldn't find anyone better than Cellcosmet Wink

Cheers!
littlebelle
Mabsy

Thu May 06, 2004 5:36 am      Reply with quote
littlebelle,

I highly recommend Valmont Bio Cellular if you are looking for a moisturiser. I use it more like a serum though (under Dermalogica Sheer Tint) and it's fabulous! You might also want to try a sample of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel - very nice.

I haven't tried the Cellcosmet Ultra Vital but I hear it's pretty good - not quite sure how the Valmont BC compares to the Cellcosmet UV though.

Mabsy
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2004 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,

Thanks for your recommendation! ^^ I'll try that Valmont BC and see how it works on me! Wink

As you said I think the Valmont BC is more like a serum than face cream as the Ultra Vital from Cellcosmet. I think it is especially best for apply during dry weather. Very Happy

For masks, I've tried Anti-Stress Mask from Cellcosmet and also Renewing Pack from Valmont, both of them are also good. What's your recommendation?

littlebelle
Mabsy

Fri May 07, 2004 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Littlebelle,

As far as those two masks go, I have only tried the Valmont one - and I love it! It's a fab "pick me up" mask. I sometimes use it overnight Embarassed

In your opinion how do the two masks compare?

Mabsy
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 08, 2004 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,

To me, the Valmont renewing pack is a very good "awakening" mask while the Cellcosmet Anti-Stress mask is quite a balancing one which makes the skin softer, smoother and more receptive for other Cellcosmet products Very Happy

littlebelle
Tallisa
5% products discount

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:09 am      Reply with quote
I know this is quite an old post but the title made me realize that I pretty much jugde skincare brands by the appearance of the salesperson. Most recently Estee lauder, which i never really glance at, but the woman had such lovely skin that I had to buy the advanced night repair serum. She said she had been using it for 10 years.

Am I alone in doing this?
Bermie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 am      Reply with quote
I would love to try some of the Valmont products..or Cellcosmet for that matter! but they are really expensive, and I will probably love them...then what? Can't afford the upkeep of them Sad

I have just started using some of the Paula's Choice products and must admit I am loving them so far, very reasonably priced too. I have tried so many products over the years, I'm sure I could have had a facelift with what I have spent..lol. But I am trying to be sensible and find something effective but reasonably priced.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |