Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
eye cream recommendation for mature skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ruby1

Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi. I've got dry, fairly sensitive skin that's beginning to show signs of age. Can anyone suggest a good eye cream/gel that won't be too harsh?
I'm looking at Jan Marini C-ESTA Eye Cream.

Also anyone have any experience with Yon-Ka Mesonium?
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Hello Ruby1,

There are many good posts "All about Eyes" here on this forum. Everyone has her or his own favorite.

For me and my mom ( 25 and 45 years young girls), our new found eye saver is Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream. Again, there are also many good posts regarding this wonder eye opener. All you have to do is go to "search" and look for them and read them to your heart desires:P:P:P.

Don't let the $180. CAD price tag scare you, it's for 1oz of cream. Most eye cream comes in bottle or jar of only .5oz.

I have very sensitive skin under my eyes and my mom has fine wrinkles. Cellcosmet Eye Cream is the best thing for eyes. We vote for it with all our thumbs up.

To try this beautiful cream, you should ask the generous EDS ladies to send you some samples.

I'm 100% sure you will be very very happy and you will thank me just like I many times thank Mabsy and many good members of this forum whose persistent persuasion has opened my eyes to this eye saver. Positive!
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I love EDS for their products and recommendations. They are the best. I've tried many eyecreams and have found a new love: Geografx Orchid Eye Butter. It's inexpensive, uses natural orchid oil and is exquisite for nighttime use.

I've used Jan Marini C-Esta eyecream and it made my eyes water for hours afterwards. So like a previous poster said, we're all different! Alexis
ruby1

Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Alexis52: Thanks for the info. My eyes themselves are very sensitive due to allergies. I don't need anything to "help" make them water.
By the way where do you get the Geografx Orchid Eye Butter?
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I get it atwww.geografx-cosmetics.com. She's a lovely person and you can email her anytime with questions.

It's a mineral makeup site that also carries her handmade skincare. I'm on an "all natural" kick and her stuff is really good, at least for me. Another good skincare site is Sevi. Again, all handmade but a bit more pricey. I'd be curious as to what you think if you try it. Alexis
Mabsy

Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream is something I will be sticking with for many years to come - that's for sure!

It's pricey but so *so* worth it! Plus it's double the size of most other high end eye cream products Wink

The Murad eye cream with SPF is also great and it had the added bonus of the SPF protecting you from future wrinkles (at least some of them Smile).

Mabsy
Mabsy

Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexis52
I've tried many eyecreams and have found a new love: Geografx Orchid Eye Butter.

The name of this product just sounds so lovely! I think any skincare with the word "butter" in it just makes me want to try it Very Happy

Btw, does this cream have any particular scent?

Mabsy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |