Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
::Review:: Decleor Aromessence Baume De Nuit Angelique
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
phdfordlg
5% products discount

Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this product for over a year and highly recommend it.

I have dry sensitive skin. This product is wonderful for those nights when your skin seems a bit parched and needs some help.

When I first tried it, I was a bit skeptical about putting a balm on my face. I was concerned that it might be pore-clogging. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that just a little balm in your hand warms and is easily smoothed over your face and is readily absorbed. I love the sensation this balm gives my skin when I used it.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
phdfordlg wrote:

I have dry sensitive skin. This product is wonderful for those nights when your skin seems a bit parched and needs some help.

When I first tried it, I was a bit skeptical about putting a balm on my face. I was concerned that it might be pore-clogging. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that just a little balm in your hand warms and is easily smoothed over your face and is readily absorbed. I love the sensation this balm gives my skin when I used it.

I have the full size the the balm and it's wonderful. I'm giving some to a friend to try.
bears
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:27 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this balm for about 3 months, and I am loving it. It is really great this time of the year.
katja
5% products discount

Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:08 am      Reply with quote
I'm using this balm to and would recommend it. I have sensitive and sometimes dry skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I have a sample and use it on and off, I love it and will most likely order full size. It does not break me out either and makes my skin very hydrated.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of this product and enjoyed it very much.

Although the 2 products are quite similar, I think I still prefer the Darphin version (Aromatic Purifying Balm).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
phdfordlg wrote:

If my skin is dry from the cold I use this balm. I've given the set to a friend who just loves.
oriana808
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Got bad wind burn the other day. The Angelique applied twice (am and pm) with some Burt's Bees Repair Serum on trouble spots softened my skin up and got rid of the dry scaly flaky damage so quickly I was amazed.

My skin is super dry right now and I'm liking the Angelique and also the Ultra Nourishing Cream (both samples from EDS - thank you). However hate to say it but I'm looking for something simple like squalane to get me through the winter.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:06 am      Reply with quote
I bought this a little while ago and loved it on my neck and dec but it was way to rich for the rest of my face which I presumed it would be. I ended up giving it to my mum and she uses it a couple nights a week and loves it. I love the essential balm.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have the ingredient list for this product by any chance?

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
I love Angelique Balm a lot esp. in winter.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:10 am      Reply with quote
Suitable for any skin in winter. Improve the skin's ability to lock the water.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking for a moisturizer for winter, and will put it on the consideration list. Thanks for sharing!
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
does anyone else have any reviews on this??? preference of this over the other decleor night balms?
machille

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Does any use Decleor Aromessence Baume De Nuit - IRIS Night Balm and Decleor Aromessence Baume De Nuit Angelique - Angelique Night Balm?
I am turning 30 and want to find a product with anti-ageing and hydrated.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |