Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Need a Good Bust firming treatment!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lisadh

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know of a Good Bust and neck firming treatment that works!,please let me know thanks! Lisa
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Vital Bust Firming Concentrate is really lovely, quite expensive but it lasts a surprisingly long time. I also tried one by Natura Bisse which was also good, but if I could afford to I'd always go back to the Valmont one. Think there was a review of this on the forum a while back. I've also heard that Elemis do a nice neck and bust firming cream.
Lisadh

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
thankyou, I have seen before and after pics on a site that sells the elemis neck and bust treatment and the results are almost unbelieveable , I kind of wonder if the photos are truthful before and after pics, because it gave this lady such a lift! the site I am refering to is timetospa.
please tell me what you think?.
and thanks for the info but how much of a lift does
the Valmont give?.
I have lost 100 pounds so I have alot of loose skin on my bust and tummy, but everywhere else tightened back up nicely.
I am trying to avoid getting plastic surgery to firm them up. I am not expecting a miracle though if I can just get a inch or so of a lift in my skin I will be happy enough to forget about the plastic surgery.thanks for your help! Lisa
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Cellcosmet XT-A (the one you need to sell your firstborn to buy) for a month, though not twice a day as they say, just once a day. I do see a difference in skin tone (firmness) and somehow the girls just seem "happier" Laughing I really should try the next month at twice a day to see how it goes...

Gernetic (available on EDS) make bust treatments too that seem to be good. If you go to the Gernetic website and look at the before and afte photo, there is significant difference in the fullness and firmnig of the breast (though they certainly did not turn into supermodel boobs)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I just took a look on the timetospa website. I've been on the UK site before but for some reason it's only on the American site that they show the before and after photos. The results do look amazing! It doesn't really give you an idea of how much lift there was but her chest/neck area did look less lined.

There is probably only so much skincare products can do to improve the bust area. I've noticed that some products don't give long term results, many just give you a short term tightening and slight lifting effect which goes as soon as the product is washed off in the shower.
The reason why I personally prefer the Valmont to for example the Natura Bisse product I tried is because the Valmont is more like a thick serum texture, whereas the Natura Bisse is a medium thickness cream and I found more of a tightening effect with the Valmont and your skin feels more supported. It's all very slight though, nothing dramatic.

I just read that the Elemis one, Shiseido Body Creator Bust Firming Concentrate, and Sisley Phyto Buste are all 'supposedly' proven to increase firmness and to reduce sagging. So shop around before you purchase because there are quite a few products out there. The Cellcosmet one sounds lovely Shock just very expensive.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, the Cellcosmet IS expensive - but I got mine half price, so it was a bargain! (though still an expensive bargain) Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
I think Clarins' bust product is good. My mam love Z Bigatti's the swan neck cream
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
It is so out of my budget to spend $100+ for a bust firming creme, but I used to use Biotherm Bust'Up Intensive Bust Firming Gel for $37 and Clarins Bust Beauty Gel for $56 (both at sephora). Well, i found out the hard way that Clarins is not working for me at all.... nothing... not only this bust beauty gel... but really everything I tried. So probably it is just me (since I heard few good reviews about Clarins), but I woudnt repurchase Clarins Bust Beauty gel!
Biotherm Bust'Up Intensive Bust Firming Gel I have repurcharsed few times. I didn't achieve really amazing results with it, but I found it does help to tone the area pretty nicely. Also I never used it 2 times a day as recomended, so this might be the reason too. But it does definately make some diffrence & for $10 a month (cost $36 & lasts 3+ month for me) I think it does a fantastic job. Think
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all this info! Mine are small and I used to console myself (when I would wish for bigger boobs) with the thought that at least they wouldn't be sagging when I got older. HA! Well, ok, they won't be hitting my knees or anything, but they've definitely lost the perkiness Sad Exercise helps somewhat, but I could use a little boost and really don't want to spend alot...although, taking into consideration the size of them, one product could last quite a long time Very Happy
Lisadh

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I think I may try using both the Gernetic and the elemis at the same time and see what happens!, price is really not a big deal with me , if I can make them firmer Naturally (without getting implants or surgery) then the money is well spent.
does the Cellcosmet Cellbust-XT really make them firmer?
I saw the before and after photos on the gernetic site and it looked to me like the bust was lifted a little but more so the skin was thickened/tighted. I would be thrilled with that. thanks .Lisa
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Jala wrote:
Exercise helps somewhat,

Does it really? My experience is completely diffrent unfortunately. I used to work out regulary and as a result I got a nice toned body, but my boobs did loose some of their perkiness Sad
Does anybody really got good-boob results by doing push-ups or any other exercises for that matter?
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Lisa, please keep us posted on your progress! Best luck to you!
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
shantel wrote:
Jala wrote:
Exercise helps somewhat,

Does it really? My experience is completely diffrent unfortunately. I used to work out regulary and as a result I got a nice toned body, but my boobs did loose some of their perkiness Sad
Does anybody really got good-boob results by doing push-ups or any other exercises for that matter?

I used Nautilus equipment and saw good results. That was a couple of years ago and the gym I went to has sinced closed Sad In the meantime, I've gotten pretty lazy and my only exercise lately has been walking the dogs. Am thinking about taking a Pilates class in fall, though Smile Don't know if this will help the girls, but it can't hurt, right??!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
Lisadh wrote:
I think I may try using both the Gernetic and the elemis at the same time and see what happens!, price is really not a big deal with me , if I can make them firmer Naturally (without getting implants or surgery) then the money is well spent.
does the Cellcosmet Cellbust-XT really make them firmer?
I saw the before and after photos on the gernetic site and it looked to me like the bust was lifted a little but more so the skin was thickened/tighted. I would be thrilled with that. thanks .Lisa

Lisa, “thickened/tightened” is how I would describe my improvement. Somehow the skin just looks more toned and firmed, yes, thickened.

I must do a better Cellcosmet review and also put the pointers up they give for breast care. One thing they do recommend too is exercising pecs! I will dig up the paper next weekend and give the full information, some is basic, but still useful to be reminded. I recently have dragged out an unused thigh master and use that for exercising my pecs (good resistance exercise that I can do while watching the news Laughing ). It is too soon to comment on whether that is helping though.

Now, when buying Cellcosmet bust products, keep in mind they have recently CHANGED the line.

It used to be the Cellbust XT or something (I think that is what is on EDS), but now that has changed to Cellbust XT-A and XT-M (A = attack and M = maintenance). Now, the XT-A you use for 2 months and then follow with daily application of the XT-M.

XT-A is the one that will set you back a cool $400 or MORE (in Japan the RRP is close to $650, but I got mine on a “monitor” special for about $280… still way much more than I would normally spend, but who could resist such a discount).

I have also used the Biotherm Bust-up, but was a bit lax in my regularity with it. I used it about 12 years ago after losing a lot of weight and it certainly did a lot for the skin texture (though in those days it was not called bust-up).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I worked with a personal trainer last year and told him I wanted to tone my breasts. He said "it was the muscles around the fatty breast tissue that I wanted to work on"-so I did. After 90 days or so, I had amazing change in the shape of my body, amazing. Unfortunately, a little diagnosis stopped me from working out and now everything has gone south again. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Creams help your skin - tone, etc but exercise is what you need. The ones I do are so simple it's almost embarassing Embarassed but they have firmed my neck and chest which in turn benefited bust . I started with laying on the floor (on my back) and raised my head about a half inch. This I did (do) a couple of times a day and maybe 20 times each. The other one I did (do) is wall or counter push-ups. Put your hands on the wall - stand about 18 inches away - and do push ups (push backs?). Same as at the kitchen counter. Stand back & do push ups with your hands on the counter. Again, I do a couple times a day & 20 or so reps. I didn't think that either were helping until one day at my derm's office the nurse commented on how tight my skin was & she was right !!! Shock I guess that I wasn't seeing the subtle changes, but after a month of not seeing the doc, it was quite obvious. Good luck Smile
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info ruth. I haven't made it back to the "I want to exercise" mood and I think I will give your two suggestions a whirl. Wink

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:18 am      Reply with quote
thanks ladys for the info, I know that building the chest muscles does help to lift them girls up, but as for cardio ( which burns fat) makes them smaller more saggy.
I have found a site called Melbourne Dermatology. that sells the Gernetic line for a Good price and she also gives tips on when and how to use the stuff. so I am definately going with the Gernetic line of bust treatments. and I may also use the elemis bust and neck firming treament . thanks again for introducing me to Gernetic!. I am going to take a before picture and after picture if hopefully I see a big improvement. I know that it takes about 3-6 months useing the gernetic line for the bust to show a big improvement .(according to their before and after pictures)anyway I will let you know how it works for me. Lisa
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Let us know how everything works for you. I'd be interested to know how effective the products you're planning on purchasing are. Especially the Elemis!
Helenlee

Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Try Yonka Firming Duo:
Phyto 152 + Galbol 190

This combo will achieve very good firming results.
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Decleor has couple of products on this. However, I use a simple massage - while in the shower, I squeeze and massage my bust for a minute. I read this in a magazine once that French women do this in the cold shower. I am not brave enough to do the cold shower bit but I do the massage bit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Clarins also make a bust water-jet massage thingy that you attach to the cold water tap.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |