Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review ::Valmont Bio Cellular High Performance
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:59 am      Reply with quote
I have a sample of this and I am seriously thinking of ordering the full size before I even finish off the sample.

I seem to be getting really good results with this but I was wondering if any of you guys have tried this and what your results were?

As I said recently, I'm actually quite happy with my skin at the moment but since starting to use this (day & night) about a week ago my skin just looks more glowy and healthy. I can't quite describe the difference but I just know it looks better and a few people have commented that I look healthier. I also started using a Valmont cream so I don't know which is doing the trick....

Whenever I come across a product that impresses me I tend to purchase before I even finish off the sample (it's the shopaholic in me I guess Smile) but this time I decided I'd hold off and see if anybody else has used it and got long term good results from it.

Anyone?
Mabsy
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Bio Cellular is a WONDERFUL product!! I used it alone on my face during summer last year and within a few days my skin just felt SO soft, even without any other product on top.

I am torn at the moment between buying another bottle of that or the Thalgo serum for delicate skin..
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:20 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy and tiger_tim are either of you still using this serum? The serum that I use now is ridiculously expensive, and I am looking for a new one. The description of the Valmont Bio Cellular High Performance is very similar to the serum that I am currently using. I use the C&E in the morning but at night I like one that helps with skin clarity, smoothness and suppleness.

If either of you is still using this serum, are you happy with it? Does it do the things that it is supposed to do? Thalgo and Juvena have serums that might work out, but this Valmont one seems the closest to what I am looking for when I replace my current one. Which will be soon because the bottle is low. Any additional feedback on it would be great.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:37 am      Reply with quote
I seems that, apparently, I have some of this in my medicine cabinet Rolling Eyes . I really liked it alot (pre EDS forums when I found myself getting a little side tracked Neutral . The Valmont line is exceptional. Perhaps I'll put everything but my ADCE & Prep, Okusil, Esther's Secret, new Time Reverse bands (see review in Products Reviews Forum) - oh & the new Cellular Skin Serum with glycolic & lactic acid in it - and at least use it up. Thanks for the reminder! Wink

P.S. I cleaned out my excess "stash" yesterday (2 giant zip-loc bags full to the brim) & my sister can hardly wait for it's arrival on her doorstep. I don't think that she quite realizes what a catch it is for her but I know that she can use it & what she doesn't like, she can give to her fellow senior friends (she's 76). I think that I'm growing up - I have found new favourites that I actually use now - & that's never happened to me before. I usually move on to something new before the original is even used up Embarassed . My only new "wonder what that's like" is matrixyl. Wink
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
RuthMarionI know what you mean. I just keep throwing samples and partly-used products under my bathroom cabinet. It will probably rise up as some cosmetic blob monster one night and eat me while I sleep. Shock

I think that I will probably try this Valmont serum instead of one of the others. Mainly because if I get it and the Renewing Pack, I will have spent enough to get something free from Valmont Laughing I had a small sample of the Renewing Pack, but I never got the results that everyone has raved about. My skin felt great, but I didn't see much of a change. I am wondering if I just didn't have enough uses in the sample to get results. Thus my 50.00 gift certificate will go to good use in Valmont.
Mabsy

Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:52 am      Reply with quote
I ended up buying a full size of this after trying the sample I talked about in the post above. I haven't used it recently (I'm a bit stingy with it - I love it but it's $$$) but this is a really great serum. There are also a few past reviews of this on EDS (I think) and they might be worth reading to get other people's perspective. I love the scent and how it makes my skin so soft and moisturised.
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:12 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy - You are a big help.... Laughing I am just thinking about my next order ....

Mabsy or Tiger_tim - can you comment on the Valmont Bio Cellular and Thalgo serum for delicate skin? There is a big $$ difference.
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy I'll take a look at some of the older reviews. I couldn't find any info on the last couple of things before this so I assumed that there wouldn't be any on this one. I should have checked. I'm glad to know there is. Smile
Mabsy

Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Marella - The problem is that it may not be a review per se... But I definitely remember that there was at least one other person that swore by this and used it regularly. I just can't remember who it was Embarassed

Happygirl- I was really thrilled with the results I had from just one little sample of the Thalgo Elixir (my skin was glowing like a lightbulb!) and I *really* *really* wanted to buy this but I just couldn't do it at that price. I don't think I have tried the serum you're talking about though.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:59 am      Reply with quote
RuthMarion wrote:
I seems that, apparently, I have some of this in my medicine cabinet Rolling Eyes . I really liked it alot (pre EDS forums when I found myself getting a little side tracked Neutral . The Valmont line is exceptional. Perhaps I'll put everything but my ADCE & Prep, Okusil, Esther's Secret, new Time Reverse bands (see review in Products Reviews Forum) - oh & the new Cellular Skin Serum with glycolic & lactic acid in it - and at least use it up. Thanks for the reminder! Wink

P.S. I cleaned out my excess "stash" yesterday (2 giant zip-loc bags full to the brim) & my sister can hardly wait for it's arrival on her doorstep. I don't think that she quite realizes what a catch it is for her but I know that she can use it & what she doesn't like, she can give to her fellow senior friends (she's 76). I think that I'm growing up - I have found new favourites that I actually use now - & that's never happened to me before. I usually move on to something new before the original is even used up Embarassed . My only new "wonder what that's like" is matrixyl. Wink

Ruth,

This is off topic, but I was wondering how you are using your CellularSkinRx Anti-Age serum with your ADCE prep & serum. Are you putting the CSRX serum on first and then the ADCE? I am loving the CSRX serum but want to try ADCE too. I am using the CSRX serum PM & AM and don't want to give that up so alternating wouldn't be an option. The results are astounding! Anyway, please let me know your routine. Thanks!

-Cheri
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:24 am      Reply with quote
I use the CellularSkinRx Anti Age Serum right after I have cleansed & toned. It seemed like the best idea. It's an exfoliator I thought that it would exfoliate the prep & ADCE. The CellularSkin website says to use it before their Vitamin C + Firming so I took my cue from that. I use it am & pm. I don't know if I've noticed a big change yet but I wanted to use something like this for my pores & such and the product is very agreeable. Don't you think? It goes on so nice and completely disappears. I'm partway through the bottle and will probably repurchase it for a few months to give it a chance to really work (20% off now too if you fill in a survey about their products).
Hope this works for you, too Cheri!
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
RuthMarion wrote:
I use the CellularSkinRx Anti Age Serum right after I have cleansed & toned. It seemed like the best idea. It's an exfoliator I thought that it would exfoliate the prep & ADCE. The CellularSkin website says to use it before their Vitamin C + Firming so I took my cue from that. I use it am & pm. I don't know if I've noticed a big change yet but I wanted to use something like this for my pores & such and the product is very agreeable. Don't you think? It goes on so nice and completely disappears. I'm partway through the bottle and will probably repurchase it for a few months to give it a chance to really work (20% off now too if you fill in a survey about their products).
Hope this works for you, too Cheri!

Thanks for the info. I've ordered the 5-day pack from Janson-Beckett so we'll see how it goes. DMAE really enhances my skin while I have zero effects with Argireline, so it'll be interesting to see if the prep along with the serum will do anything for me beyond a basic DMAE product.

I'll also be stocking up on CSRX Age Limit Serum before the end of the month with that code. I'm really impressed with it.

-Cheri
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi Happy girl, sorry for being tardy in replying.

I have not bought the Valmont serum for a while, but think i might go back to it for summer this year as my day moisturizer. I have delicate skin and it was great for me. Have not tried the Thalgo one, I had planned to, but never got round to it.
Mabsy

Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:49 am      Reply with quote
I just wanted to update this and say that I have finished the bottle now (*sob*) and will be repurchasing (just not straight away). I have actually found a Valmont serum that I think I like even more but it seems to have been discontinued and EDS doesn't stock it anymore Sad I'm putting my foot down and will be writing a review of it today anyway because I thought it was great Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:12 am      Reply with quote
question to you all, is this serum too light for winter? i noticted tiger_tim said you want to buy it for the summer!
i am thinking of buy that in my next purchase, between the bio-cellular and Remergent DNA repair..
moomin
5% products discount

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:05 am      Reply with quote
I think it is very good for winter! I have combination skin and I found it OK to use it during winter with the Valmont 24 hour cream on top of it!
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I know this is an old topic, but i just wanna get others experience on this product. Im 28 years old and i just bought this and i am wondering if i am too young for these product. I know that certain product is good for mature skin. And i also wanna know if this is a great product. There isnt really a review on this one...Thanks a lot.
horris
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
hi Angel06, would you mind sharing your experience on this product with me once you start using it? I'm 29 and have exactly the same delima as you -- great products vs. whether it's an overkilll for the age. much appreciated
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:09 am      Reply with quote
I have only recently received this product so it is too soon for a review but I am certain it could be used at any age as it will help to protect your skin. I wish I had access to these products when I was your age.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Is Bio Cellular High Performance supposed to be used before Regenera I Cellular Restoring Nourshing Cream? I heard that Regenera I is quite good for anti-aging, but EDS recommend Bio Cellular High Performance to be used together with Regenera I. The price almost doubles if I buy the two products. Can I use Regenera I alone? Will the anti-aging effect be weaker? Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Bio-Cellular is a basic serum of Valmont's DNA line. It can be used together with Regenera I or other Valmont creams. Its function is to hydrate skin & prevent the appearance of visible signs of aging. It can be used in the mornings & at nights
Regenera I is an oxygenating cream. Its function is to promote the elasticity and balance of healthy-looking skin.
It would definitely be better if you use Bio-Cellular & Regenera I together.
But I would suggest you to buy Regenera I first & ask for a sample of Bio-Cellular so that you can compare the results of using Regenera I alone with that of using both products together.

Hope it may help you!
Inlife wrote:
Is Bio Cellular High Performance supposed to be used before Regenera I Cellular Restoring Nourshing Cream? I heard that Regenera I is quite good for anti-aging, but EDS recommend Bio Cellular High Performance to be used together with Regenera I. The price almost doubles if I buy the two products. Can I use Regenera I alone? Will the anti-aging effect be weaker? Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.
nyasu
5% products discount

Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 am      Reply with quote
It seems to be a good product. Thanks for share.
Inlife
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Mike wrote:
Hi,

Bio-Cellular is a basic serum of Valmont's DNA line. It can be used together with Regenera I or other Valmont creams. Its function is to hydrate skin & prevent the appearance of visible signs of aging. It can be used in the mornings & at nights
Regenera I is an oxygenating cream. Its function is to promote the elasticity and balance of healthy-looking skin.
It would definitely be better if you use Bio-Cellular & Regenera I together.
But I would suggest you to buy Regenera I first & ask for a sample of Bio-Cellular so that you can compare the results of using Regenera I alone with that of using both products together.

Hope it may help you!
Inlife wrote:

Thank you so much,Mike. I am waitint for some discounts in EDS to order the cream.

I have fine lines around my eye area and mouth, making me appear old. Is Regerna I helpful to reduce fine lines and lift the face? Or AWF II is more useful?

Any person has tried the two products?Thanks.
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Inlife,

If you want to reduce fine lines around eye area & mouth, you can use Valmont Contour Cellular Eye Mouth Cream.

If you want to reduce fine lines and lift face, AWF series should be your choice. "AWF" stands for "Anti Wrinkle Factor". This series is developed to reduce different types of lines & wrinkles.
AWF I is to prevent the appearance of first fine lines.
AWF II is to reduce fine lines & lift face.
AWF III is to reduce structural wrinkles & for ultimate firming.

Hope the information is useful for you.
Inlife
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your detailed information. But I am still confused by Regenra I's function. Is it just for moisturing, not for fine lines?

My fine lines around eye is extending quite far, down to my cheeks and up to my temples, Is the Contour Cellular Eye and Mouth Cream targeting the fine lines just under eyes or the extensive area around eyes? Or in my situation AWF II is more suitable?

I have dry skin. I know that Regerna I and II is moisturing. How about AWF II? Does it feel watery? Thanks again. I am painful for choosing the products, especially for the price.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |