Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your favorite daily shampoo...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
If you could only choose one, what would be your favorite daily shampoo?
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Ojon - it's all i use now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
Pureology
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Komenuka Bijin is my HG shampoo.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:19 am      Reply with quote
That's easy-- Alba Hawaiian Honeydew Hair Wash. Not only is it affordable, it smells great (my husbands always comments when I use it), and it gives my hair the most body and shine ever!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Biolage Hydrating for Color Treated Hair. I try new stuff now and then, but always go back to this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
That's easy-- Alba Hawaiian Honeydew Hair Wash. Not only is it affordable, it smells great (my husbands always comments when I use it), and it gives my hair the most body and shine ever!!

Oh, this sounds yummy! I'll have to pick up a bottle to try! Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:10 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

It's incredible--- I've never had a bad hair day using it! (By the way, in my earlier post, it's supposed to just say "husband" as I only have one, LOL)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

It's incredible--- I've never had a bad hair day using it! (By the way, in my earlier post, it's supposed to just say "husband" as I only have one, LOL)

And sometimes that's too much!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! You're tellin me, Candy! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using the Cashmere shampoo from Sudzz FX - http://sudzzfx.com/cashmere.php

Smells nice, leaves my hair feeling really soft and silky, and gives it a nice bit of body (which my long, fine hair always needs)!

Mary Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Catwalk: Curls Rock

Who knew that when I started going white my hair would go from straight to wavy Shock
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Cream of Nature(yellow cap red lettering). Best shampoo ever-SLS free and there is no need to condition after, perfect moisture and shine plus its super cheap, about 4$USD. I used to dye the heck out of my hair and this is the only thing that kept it in good shape, until last week when I shaved my head! Shock I got on this natural hair kick and decided I needed my natural color back so out came the shears... Rolling Eyes Ill probably spend the next two yeas growing it back out...anyways I love this shampoo sometimes I even shave my legs with it! Everyone should try it once!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:55 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Cream of Nature(yellow cap red lettering). Best shampoo ever-SLS free and there is no need to condition after, perfect moisture and shine plus its super cheap, about 4$USD. I used to dye the heck out of my hair and this is the only thing that kept it in good shape, until last week when I shaved my head! Shock I got on this natural hair kick and decided I needed my natural color back so out came the shears... Rolling Eyes Ill probably spend the next two yeas growing it back out...anyways I love this shampoo sometimes I even shave my legs with it! Everyone should try it once!

You did WHAT?!?!?!?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:13 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

Laughing I did that too, when I was 21 (shite time flies!). It was GREAT but I didn't look quite as fantastic unfortunately...turnes out I have a pretty flat skull at the back... Rolling Eyes

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
ArtTeacher
5% products discount

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I still love Aveda Chamomile Shampoo and Rosemary Mint conditioner. I also love Tigi Self-Absorbed, but that's purely a scent issue. Very Happy
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:01 am      Reply with quote
I use PowerKnight Plant+ Bio hair care. Sulphate free, and smells great. I'm a big fan of Paves "No sulphates allowed' too though.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
vonstella wrote:

You did WHAT?!?!?!?

I know right!!! Laughing I guess I can be very extremist sometimes, its funny though I have done it several times before, always at like 2am when Im really hating my hair for what ever reason. I dunno...I like it, my natural hair color is pretty, I havent seen it in about 7 years....my hubby was just shaking his head saying "your the crazist person I know!" Laughing Its not really that short....

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Pureology Pure Volume. My alltime fave daily shampoo.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:

Well slap me silly. I went to the health store two nights ago to get something and they had everything Alba except shampoo/conditioner. So today I'm in the store at my hospital getting some allergy meds and lo and behold they had the whole Alba line! I picked this one up and the Mango conditioner. I can't wait to try them tonight! Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

Well slap me silly. I went to the health store two nights ago to get something and they had everything Alba except shampoo/conditioner. So today I'm in the store at my hospital getting some allergy meds and lo and behold they had the whole Alba line! I picked this one up and the Mango conditioner. I can't wait to try them tonight! Very Happy

Oooh!!! I sure hope you like them! Coincidentally, I've been enjoying the Honeydew Wash SOOOOO much that I just got the Mango conditioner and am planning on trying it out today, so we can try it out together!^-^

As for the Pureology Volume shampoo that Maria mentioned... when I first got this stuff, I was just bowled over by the strong aromatherapy smell (sandalwood maybe??), but since I did cough up $20 for it I kept using it. Now I admit it, I atually crave the smell so much, that the Pureology shampoo and the Honeydew shampoo are the only ones I've been using out of my whole closet full of shampoos, lol. I'm telling you, good shampoo leads to a good hair day leads to a good outlook on life!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Liz - That's a strange coincidence! Looking forward to your report back. Hopefully I'll have a bit of time to post my initial thoughts tomorrow. Very Happy
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
This is my favorite shampoo & conditioner. My sister -in-law & best friend are now addicted too. We all have thick wavy hair. This shampoo is great if you ever have any dandruff. I've never had that problem but love the way it moisturizes my hair & scalp.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Liz - Okay I used the honeydew wash and mango conditioner last night and I LOVED them! My hair came out sooooo soft and smooth. These really are great. If I continue to like them over the next few weeks I'll do a proper review, but I just wanted to thank you for mentioning this!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Hooray!! I'm so glad you liked them!! I'm really pleased with the Mango conditioner too--- my hair is so soft and shiny today, but it still has plenty of volume (very key for me). I'm looking forward to hearing your full review!^-^

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |