Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Which celebrity do you resemble?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
girldelvov wrote:
Thanks for the link, skincareaddicted!

So my results were:

Christie Brinkley 80% match
Julia Stiles 78%
Portia de Rossi 74% match

I don't know if I look like them...I'm so confused now, lol Rolling Eyes

But it was fun!

your welcome of course! I was addicted to that site for about 2 days, loading pictures of me from all angles Laughing .

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
ooh, I never noticed the percentages.

Going back, I am pleased to say that I was only 55% like Dana International (thank goodness.. nothing personal against Dana - whom I had never heard of till yesterday - but I really do not like the idea of looking too much like a bloke being a girl when I am a girl being a girl. :lol) The rest of my look alikes in that group were between 47% and 54%

BUT in my pretty photo, it said I was 76% like Rebecca Gayheart and all the others were over 70% too... so I am very happy!

I am having so much fun with this... I dragged out a photo of my cousin and I with Minnie Mouse.. in that one I was 51% like Hidetoshi Nakata (yum. ), 54% Grace Kelly and 55% Dalai Lama. ROFL

Btw, Minnie Mouse had not matches. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I got:

Demi Moore
Eva Longoria
Kate Beckinsdale
Hillary Swank
Jessica Simpson
Claire Forlani
Holly Hunter
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
I downloaded a kind of icky picture, and I got Holly Hunter at 80% - I never noticed, but with her hair blond, we do look a lot alike - same face shape, mouth, nose and brows - and she's wearing her hair the same color and style as mine in this pic too! WEIRD!!

I also got
Amanda Peet at 73%
Claire Danes at 71%
Paris Hilton at 71%
Diane Kruger at 70%
Mary-Kate Olsen at 70%

Somebody told me I look like Rebecca DeMornay (sp?) once, but I don't. I just have blond hair.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
BTW, I meant to add, you all must be gorgeous!!
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Some days I think I look like the backside of Mr. Ed. Embarassed
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
kls wrote:
Some days I think I look like the backside of Mr. Ed. Embarassed

we all have those days, it makes us humble Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I resemble chung somebody...(a chinese actress), Diana Ross, Tyra Banks, Beyonce and get this...Sugar Ray Leonard! LOL!
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
I think that facial recognition thing is a load of stuff. All it did for me was give produce a bunch of pictures where the actresses faces were tilted in the same way mine was in the pic I used! It said I looked like Annette Benning, Thandie Newton, Michelle Williams... I've gotten Drew Barrymore years ago, when I had a fuller face. My boyfriend thinks I look like Audrey Hepburn and I tell him he's nuts.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
The only 2 I can remember people saying that I look like are Sheryl Crow and Penelope Cruz. For some reason, I've been asked a few times if I'm spanish. I'm about as white as you can get so I'm not sure where that comes from, other than my brown hair and eyes. Of course the few times I was asked if I was spanish it was in a dark bar. Laughing The Penelope Cruz one was in normal room lighting though so who knows.

According to the website, here are my matches:

Scarlett Johansson 97%! (of course in her pic she had brown hair)
Eva Longoria 90% (again with the hispanic theme)
Sara Michelle Geller 86%
Alicia Silverstone 86%
Katherine Heigl 83%
Joely Richardson 83%
Mena Suvari 80%
Jessica Biehl 80%
Eliza Dushku 80%
Adriana Karembeu 80%

I guess I look like more celebs than I thought! Laughing
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
your welcome of course! I was addicted to that site for about 2 days, loading pictures of me from all angles Laughing .

Yeah, I still find it amusing. I think I've went through all of the pic's I have on this computer looking at the matches Embarassed Laughing .

So, get this, the day I found this, I showed it to my SO and he was completly floored as well. So we uploaded some more pictures with his family in it. His mom's first match was xzibit.... We laughed and laughed. So, then we looked through his matches and xzibit showed up as well. My SO was like, "I guess it runs in the family." Laughing

Wow TAMgirl99, a 97% match with Scarlett Johansson (my SO would love you, lol). Thats a huge percent. The highest I've seen with pic's I have uploaded of friends and family was 86% ( I was thinking of uploading a picture of an actual celebrity to see if the site would recognize it. It would be funny if the celebrity got a 50% match with themselves, dont you think? ).

violetanne, the facial recognition may be fake, really, but it's still fun Wink . I think what the site does is recognize facial features (eyes/eyebrows/nose/lips/etc.)...and thats about it. I uploaded a picture of my SO's sister who has bangs. Lo-and-behold, most of the matchs had bangs as well. It's all fun and games though Very Happy .

Don't worry kls, I feel just like that on some days too (in fact, today was sort of like that Neutral ).
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
girldelvov wrote:
Wow TAMgirl99, a 97% match with Scarlett Johansson (my SO would love you, lol). Thats a huge percent. The highest I've seen with pic's I have uploaded of friends and family was 86% ( I was thinking of uploading a picture of an actual celebrity to see if the site would recognize it. It would be funny if the celebrity got a 50% match with themselves, dont you think? ).

I know, of all people I wouldn't have picked her for me. I guess it's because she typically has blonde hair and blue eyes, totally unlike me. I guess we must really share a similar facial shape though. And I know, my bf LOVES her too. I'll have to tell him about this and see what he says.

I tried another pic where I had darker hair (right after getting rid of highlights) and I had like 3 hispanic matches that time. Laughing

Let us know if the celeb matches itself!!!
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've been told by many complete strangers that I look like Caroline Rhea, a stand up comedian. We do have alot of similarities.
Hope
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Since my high school days when Cher first burst on the scene, I've consistently been told that I strongly resemble her. The long, dark, straight, parted-in-the-middle hair of my teens and twenties certainly accentuated any similarities. I also have the same basic facial structure as she does - high, prominent cheekbones, strong nose, slightly convex profile - that's consistent with at least a partial Native American heritage.

I've also been told that I look "ethnic", "Mediterranian", and "Lebanese" by people over the years. I hope that's true. I'd like to be the type of person who can blend seamlessly into different cultures without drawing attention to myself as an "outsider."

Then again, some fellow partygoers not long ago insisted that I looked just like Lisa Kudrow (even though I'm not blonde). So who knows.
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Let us know if the celeb matches itself!!!

So, Scarlett Johansson got a 99% match with herself... and a 90 % match with Charlize Theron.

Dalai Lama got a 76% match with himself...along with a 62% Saddam Hussein.

Brad Pitt got a 97% match with himself....and with Susan Sarandon, 60%.

Mixed results but pretty close on most pictures, lol.
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, you gals have so much similarities with celebrities. You gals must be pretty.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Ever since The Devil Wears Prada has been released everybody has been telling me I look a lot like Anne Hathaway! hmm I don't really see it myself, but I guess I shouldn't be complaining at all! Very Happy
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I always got compared to bollywood actress karishma kapoor...here is a link to her pics.

http://www.india-station.com/karisma/
preenie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
oh, I would love to have a go on the celeb match thing, but I'm rubbish at uploading pics Sad
I used to be happy with my looky likey because it was Jlo and I think she's pretty fit!!Laughing But I don't think i really look like her as much anymore. The worst thing is I have a new one which is totally and utterly baffling, TPT aka Tara Palmer Tomkinson!! I've had it a few times recently which I find so bizaare because I can't see it at all,I'm mixed raced for one! I would like to have her bank account though!! Wink
D

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |