Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellcosmet eye cream VS Valmont eye cream?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:27 am      Reply with quote
I want to choose an eye cream from these eye creams, however, I can't make up my mind, because I don't know which one is more effective for the fine lines and laugh lines under eyes. I know it is very difficult or impossible to deliminate those lines, but at least not let them become more and more. I have tried both of the eye creams from Revìve but not so much effect, I mean, it seems the fines lines and laugh lines still come out more slowly. Could anyone kindly tell me which one is more effective for the fine lines under eyes?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a sample of Valmont eye cream......the most expensive one.

Did you know it has perfume in it? I think I like Cellcosmet better overall.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
I perfer valmont since cellcosmet smells so strong!! How much fragrance does it have?

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Just a different scent. Hard to compare the intensity of the scent. I think they are almost the same.

What is everybody else thought on it?
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
i had tried a sample of both of them, and i personally like the valmont eye cream, im not sure why but i think it make my under eye hydrated.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
True...but when I have tears from allergies I found the tears washed off the eye cream...with Cellcosmet eye contour cream it did not wash off as quickly.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
I've only tried the Cellcosmet one & it was a really good eye cream (a bit too rich for me) but unfortunately I can't stand scented eye creams, so I gave mine to my sister & she loves it. Not sure about the Valmont though, I'd be interested to try that one as well.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I thought the same Safire....too rich but I put on less and the sample lasted a lot longer!
dolly*eye
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried both .. and I like the Valmont eye cream; the Cellosmet one was a bit rich and too creamy for me.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
cellcosmet,oh,i 'd like to purchase the kit on EDS before,but after i browse so many reviews on many forums,many users say it smell strangely and strongly,some people say it smell like a cheap product.but in fact,it is expensive.
and i trend to buy VALMONT .
Smile
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
i had the same question and it's hard to find out which one is better for me..since everyone's skin and preference are different

just tried the cellcosmet eye cream and it really does smell strong..personally i would prefer valmont even it has fragrance and i prefer that smell over cellcosmet's
the SA said if i am going to use the cellcosmet eye complex, then probably sticking with the eye cream from the same line will give better result
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

The first time I used the cellcosmet eye cream I felt the smell was a bit strong. But after the third time, I don't even notice it anymore.

The smell does not irritate or sting my eyes.

So I think it's a matter of getting used to it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
Hi

The first time I used the cellcosmet eye cream I felt the smell was a bit strong. But after the third time, I don't even notice it anymore.

The smell does not irritate or sting my eyes.

So I think it's a matter of getting used to it.

I agree.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:18 am      Reply with quote
I have tried both and I prefer the cellcosment. Better results, hydration ect and you can put it over the entire eye lid area without any irriation and my eyes are easily irriated
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
I have tried both and I prefer the cellcosment. Better results, hydration ect and you can put it over the entire eye lid area without any irriation and my eyes are easily irriated

You put the Cellcosmet eye contour cream on your eyelids? I didn't know that it was safe to do that.

I know that for the eye contour gel-XT, you can because it states you can with the packaging.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skincare,

I have been applying the cellcosmet eye contour cream on my eyelids too. the directions say "to apply around the eyes" so i assumed it was safe to do so. I haven't gotten any irritation at all and i tend to have sensitive eyes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Have you ever gotton Milia from applying it on your eye lids?
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
i have been fighting dark circles and puffiness, recently i got a sample for sisley eye and lip contour, it is very cool and once you apply it you feel your eyes are immediatly firmer. but for the dark circles i have yet to find a good product.

i have puchased eyederma, according to the review i read, it is the best in the market to address those eye problems. i haven't got the parcel yet so i dont know.

between valmont and cellcesmot, i would let you know after i try out those samples.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 am      Reply with quote
I have bought samples of Cellcosmet eye contour cream from ebay, and am bothered by the smell. The smell is very strong and cheap and it smells like an old lady`s perfume Shock
I`ve never tried it before and have no idea how it should smell Confused
please help - is it supposed to smell like that or do I have old samples?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:49 am      Reply with quote
Aiva, some people have said that it does smell like 'an old lady's perfume' though I actually really like the smell! Very Happy

So on that basis I think you probably got a fresh sample. If in doubt you should ask EDS for a sample if you order from here as they're usually willing to send you one.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:02 am      Reply with quote
thank you, Sel! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I have used both in full size. I am a fan of Valmont's Renewing Pack, but I have to say their eye&lip cream is just ordinary. Eye cream wise, I'd choose Cellcosmet over Valmont, that is if you don't mind the lingering smell.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
the Cellcosmet smell really makes me sick, but I think I will give it some time and if I`ll see the results, I will live with the smell.
I have just received a sample of Valmont eye&mounth also, so will have a chance to make a comparison how they both work for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
i heard cellcostmet eyes crame works well on diffrent eyes problems.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 am      Reply with quote
so Valmont eye&mouth contour - compared to Cellcosmet eye contour - has a lighter texture and much much better smell Laughing
it tingles a bit when I put it on.
it`s too early to tell about results as I`ve just started using it.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |