Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
NEW Skin Care line: Nothing but Raves, Raves, Raves!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using a new skin care line since June. In reading dollbirds suggestions for reviews (awesome idea!), I can say, on my skin , these products have made a huge difference!

To be fair, I have tried so many different products in this time frame, I wasn't sure I could attribute the progress to this particular skin care line. I have only had 3 constants the whole time, hand cream, a Vit C serum and a DMAE product. I ran out of these constants about 3 weeks ago. My skin started flaring up: red and taut; scratches on my hands, arm and face took longer to heal; the bags under my eyes had gotten darker and facial lines seemed more noticeable.

I finally restocked and my skin is getting back to where it was before I ran out. Thankfully! Now, I'm certain it was the constants in my routine that were responsible. Was it a miracle,amazing or totally unbelievable? No, of course not. The difference was more subtle but definitely noticeable. Smile Even DH noticed.

The products were from the Candessence Skin Care Line. Shock I honestly couldn't believe it myself until I ran out. I bet she delayed my order on purpose. Wink She pushes the envelope on all the products she makes and I think her Skin Care line is better? (definitely more important) than her NO More Stinky Toes and yes, ever her Body Butter.

I think everyone needs to email her and get samples of all the different products she has. (Sorry Candy...shoulda talked to you first, huh? Confused ) Well, maybe not get all of them (I haven't even tried her Skin Lightner yet).

I don't know this young lady, but she works with me extremely well. I complained about the skin on my hands being so thin...voila...she totally unexpectedly sent me a trial of her own Skin Plumper (among other things!). If you use her other items, ask her about particular samples of Skin Care products you may want to try. You'll be surprised and happy too, she is so reasonable (no actually she is cheap) with her prices, but that's the only thing cheap about her Skin Care line!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

Can you give us some specifics of what your skin "issues" are and how these conditions were improved by her products?

ALso, what is the website?

Thanks
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Very interesting. would love to know your paticular skin issues & specific improvements. Thanks for letting us know. Smile
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I just found the web site :www.candessence.com
She only has the skin lightener listed under skin care products. Is it better to contact her to order?
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
I just found the web site :www.candessence.com
She only has the skin lightener listed under skin care products. Is it better to contact her to order?

wave hi! Yes - until the line is listed, please PM me for information.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:35 am      Reply with quote
Totally brilliant news! As you may well know, I'm absolutely hooked on your Body Butters and Encore Handcream, Candy, so am chuffed to bits to hear you'll be doing a skincare line! Very Happy
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I hope Candy's version of katee's eye potion will be on there!
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Gee, about my skin issues, where do I begin? Think Ok, I think the 2 most important factors you should know is: I'm in my 50's & skin care has never been a priority with me. I was a tomboy and a child of the 60's. Shock I never took the time to take care of my skin, other than washing 2 x a day w/soap (like zest or something). I started to wonder if skin care products would help and here I am.

First my skin: 50 + who never lived one spring thru fall, from the time I was 3yrs.old, with out literally baking in the sun daily. No sunscreen, just baby oil w/iodine (can't remember why we did that) oh yes, and those marvelous aluminum foil type blankets to lay on, so you don't miss a single ray. Needless to say I have damage from the sun. Age spots (everywhere, thanks to bare butt sun bathing). My necks appears to be made of leather, but splotchy and dotted(uch!). I have large pores but no real problem with acne or blackheads ever. My skintone: uneven & dull.

My skin is like that of a hundred year old sailor...dried out, and my face has dark circles filled with puffy seawater. Crying or Very sad If it weren't for the fact my face was always so oily, my wrinkles would be terrible, but I was granted a small reprieve there. My hands however...no such luck (no sweat to protect them I guess). The skin on my hands have become thin and easily bruised or nicked up. It would take forever to heal. I'm extremely active with sports, gardening, cooking...and I'm clumsy.

I've achieved skin that appears plumper, has a much more even tone and is brighter! I've been told the circles under my eyes don't look as dark (I know great compliment,eh?). I feel as if my face looks firmer, yet it appears better hydrated and my eyes are way less puffy. Confused Doesn't really make sense how that could be, but that's how I perceive myself, and I'm my own worst critic. My skin is hydrated(but shaving needs a good body butter to keep down the ashy-ness). My face is soft and smoother now,as are my hands.

I'm not a scientist or biologist or anything like that. I don't know for sure how DMAE, Vit C serum and hand cream could do these things. It's taken actually a small amount of time (3-4 mo's), results were not immediate or even dramatic at first. I'm beginning to think these products act cumulatively. The worst thing I could have done is run completely out before I even ordered the refills. Well thats way too much info for Shhh anyone to know about me...so I hope this answers your question. Thanks for listening, deb wave wave
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
So excited for Candy's skin care to go live!

I'll be ordering a body butter and some other goodies sometime this week or next!

Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:

I'll be ordering a body butter and some other goodies sometime this week or next!

Very Happy

Candy...I just ordered the body butter in Pink Sugar and your "no more stinky toes" foot stuff. I rollerskate two to three times a week and my toesies are a wee bit rank...haha.

Very excited!!!! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I hope the eye potion will be on there also. I really want some.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:10 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I rollerskate two to three times a week and my toesies are a wee bit rank...haha.

That ROCKS! Laughing
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:29 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
ParisTroika wrote:

Very Happy

Candy...I just ordered the body butter in Pink Sugar and your "no more stinky toes" foot stuff. I rollerskate two to three times a week and my toesies are a wee bit rank...haha.

Very excited!!!! Very Happy

Just got the notice! Yipes, thanks for the warning - I'll make it industrial strength! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know how I missed hearing about this site before. I will definitely be looking into those samples (and the body butter and stinky feet cream sound awesome). Now...If I could just get some $$!!!
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Im over 50 and bad skin also.
What is the website you are so pleased with? I re-read you post twice,but,I couldn't see it.
OMG...does the vision go first?
Thanks for the info.
Linda
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
skin care addict wrote:
Im over 50 and bad skin also.
What is the website you are so pleased with? I re-read you post twice,but,I couldn't see it.
OMG...does the vision go first?
Thanks for the info.
Linda

Dear Linda, it is : www.candessence.com. By the way - I love Candy's goodies (now is there a 'fully satisfied' icon) Laughing ??

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:33 am      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
I don't know how I missed hearing about this site before. I will definitely be looking into those samples (and the body butter and stinky feet cream sound awesome). Now...If I could just get some $$!!!

all of Candy's stuff is wonderful, made with love, care, and the best ingredients! even better, it is not expensive at all, especially when you consider what's in them. hopefully, she'll offer a low cost sample pack of her new products so we don't end up making her broke by all our requests for samples! Very Happy
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
gee, now thats a great idea! How's about it Candy?
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:36 am      Reply with quote
debbied wrote:
gee, now thats a great idea! How's about it Candy?

Think Lemme see about ordering sample containers....

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |