Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Anybody love socks?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
blissgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:53 am      Reply with quote
I didn't know how much I did until a friend at work showed me this site:

sock-dreams.com

Ohh dear, about $70 later, I will have more Over The Knee Socks (or OTK in SockDreams anacro-speak) than ever before, in a myriad of beautiful colors. Very Happy And they have free shipping in the US!

If you click on 'dreaM stockings' in the list on the right, there are some super cute styles, some are really inexpensive. Can you tell I'm excited? Razz

Happy Autumn!

blissgirl

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
This website is great...it's where alot of us rollergirls order our socks for derby!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Good lord, I'm a sock whore Laughing

I love em, love all the patterns they come in. Love that fall is now in session now I can wear em all!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Motto in our house:

Life is too short to wear cheap socks or drink cheap beer...

My favorite sock supplier - http://www.sockcompany.com/

Been buying from them for years. Great prices, excellent CS.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
LOL!! I need to send my hubby your way when he complains about my Lux angora bed socks!!! Bad Grin
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oh boy...something new to obsess about! Very Happy Laughing I've just about bought every skincare item known to womankind!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I love sock puppets. Does that count? Laughing
blissgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing

TAMgirl - you could make some super cute sock puppets out of the striped ones!

http://www.sock-dreams.com/_shop/pages/socks_detail_ProductID_333.php

And thats right, life is too short to miss out on those simple pleasures. Like beer.

And Abejita, I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind if you got some fun socks, especially if you got these too:

http://www.sock-dreams.com/_shop/pages/socks_detail_ProductID_401.php

Embarassed

blissgirl

(and no I don't work for sockdreams, but maybe I should
Laughing )

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Both are great sites! So fun to shop for socks in the comfort of my home. I don't have the patience to look for unique socks in the store, and there's slim pickin's most of the time anyway. Thanks for sharing those!
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
lol, I am sure that he wouldn't mind in the least!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
I want to buy some of these cute over the knee socks but I'm not sure what to wear them with...are they meant for above the knee skirts, mostly? Then you'd wear boots and some of these socks? And...I feel a bit silly asking this but are these mostly for people in their 20's? (I'm 47 and most of the skirts I own are mid-calf or even longer...)
blissgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
So I just got my dreamsocks order. Wow, I think I ordered them Thursday night, so they got here really fast!

I am wearing the 'super stripes' in brown colors with red clogs and a tweed knee length skirt. They do slouch a bit, but I like the look and they feel great. I have been getting compliments and women asking where I got them!

Poco- I also got some over the knee ones and I think they would look good with any length skirt. (they look like tights with longer ones)....And no, your question isn't silly. I think it depends what you're comfortable in, not what age you are Very Happy There are so many pretty colors, theres one for everyone.

The feet are a bit big on some, but I tried them on with all my casual shoes and they worked. Just not for little dressy shoes.

cheers
blissgirl

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
I love sock puppets. Does that count? Laughing

I was asock puppet once! My name was Zig (there was another, obviously called Zag - we were Zig and Zag in this kids' TV show).

I love socks, too, although I only wear them to sleep. I love ankle socks, I like them in bright colours - orange, red etc although I have a few in grey/pink, soft blue and lilac.
SourApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I HATE socks!!!!! Mad

they make my feet sweat Embarassed
mk
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
that website rocks!! thanks!!

i buy all my hosiery over the internet. partly because there are thing i would rather do on the weekend than buy stockings, and partly because the stockings found in stores here are generally very boring.

other websites i like are

mytights.com

and

stockingirl.com

these focus on hosiery rather than socks, though.
blissgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
mk wrote:
that website rocks!! thanks!!

i buy all my hosiery over the internet. partly because there are thing i would rather do on the weekend than buy stockings, and partly because the stockings found in stores here are generally very boring.

other websites i like are

mytights.com

and

stockingirl.com

these focus on hosiery rather than socks, though.

Yay, those are really fun sites, thank you, mk! Very Happy

bella

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
I love to sleep in socks! I love wearing tights in the winter.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |