Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pure Luxe Cream Correctors
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if Pure Luxe has discontinued their CREAM color correctors? I ordered samples of the CREAM "banana split" and "what red" and both of them worked wonders. I went to puchase more today, but I can't find them! Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
They're there, I just re-ordered last week. It's further down the list of the correctors. If for some reason you still can't find it, email Christina, she's wonderful and will take care of you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so very much, Candy! Actually, I did go all the way down to the bottom of the page, and they weren't listed--it looked like they updated their website, too. I was just sick! OK, I'll look again, but if I still can't find it, I'll write or call Christina...Thanks again!
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
check under the Eraser section since it is a colored version of the original eraser. hope that helps! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your help, ladies. Someone from PureLuxe sent me a link taking me straight to the cream correctors page. I put my order in last night. Do either of you use the "original" eraser? When I was reading the description on it, it said to use AFTER putting on your foundation? Has anyone used the original this way? What kind of finish does it give you?
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
lefemme wrote:
Thanks for all your help, ladies. Someone from PureLuxe sent me a link taking me straight to the cream correctors page. I put my order in last night. Do either of you use the "original" eraser? When I was reading the description on it, it said to use AFTER putting on your foundation? Has anyone used the original this way? What kind of finish does it give you?

I Pure Luxe Correctors .
I recently had a 'lotion' accident (*note to self - do NOT lean over pan of hot oil). During the 'healing' which included 2 lovely 2 inch scabs under both eyes, spotted scabs across my nose and 2 spots on my left cheek (which my "What Scar" is handling nicely) I could NOT have left the house without Christinas correctors. Nothing irratating to aggravate already owchie spots - covered as well as was gonna happen - I used up all my samples & re-ordered larger sizes of all of them!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

I Pure Luxe Correctors .
I recently had a 'lotion' accident (*note to self - do NOT lean over pan of hot oil). D

LoL poor Candy!

I have only used the powder version, but for some reason, I can't see it doing anything. How much do you guys usually put on? I am waiting for my sample of the oringinal cream version to come in Smile yay packages!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered a bunch of samples last night including the erasers - powder and cream.

Her products get raves on mineralmakeupmania on delphi forums.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
poofybabypenguin wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

I Pure Luxe Correctors .
I recently had a 'lotion' accident (*note to self - do NOT lean over pan of hot oil). D

LoL poor Candy!

I have only used the powder version, but for some reason, I can't see it doing anything. How much do you guys usually put on? I am waiting for my sample of the oringinal cream version to come in Smile yay packages!

Go ahead Missy - laugh at me Razz

I layered. 1st a correcting powder, then the colored eraser, regular eraser, foundation. worked pretty well, til the end of the end I felt like I rubbed my face with sand, but that was b/c of what I did to my mug, not the MMU.

It's a bit tricky to work with at 1st, play with it when you have time. Just like her MMU unlike BE it's applied differently. Practice.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 am      Reply with quote
haha aww Candy, I'm sorry for laughing at you, but it sounds so funny!

I tried a half face test with the powder eraser and it doesn't look different. What is it supposed to do anyway? I can't wait till my new PL package comes in Very Happy

Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |