Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Bags under eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pato

Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I want to ask if anyone has had any luck
with any product reducing the bags under eyes.
I do not have dark circles around my eyes, just
horrible bags, that have grown Confused over the years.
I am a little confused when reading other similar posts.
Any suggestions?
Thank you
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I had surgery to remove them and the surgeon also repositioned some of the extra fat into the tear trough.You may want to check out wwwdrmeronk.com the best website on the internet that deals with eye problems and solutions.Some people actually use a filler like restylane to disguise the bag...I chose to surgically remove since most fillers do not last more than a month with me and resty under the eye cost me 1200 and did not last at all!
agee
5% products discount

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately I have not had luck with any of the several products I have tried for under-eye-bags. I had high hopes for the last one I bought (Clarins) but after using it for about 6 mo., I still haven't seen any improvement.

I consulted with a PS about surgery and was told I would need to do both upper and lower lids. I have seen so many 'eye jobs' that look like 'eye jobs' I haven't gotten up the nerve to go for it!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say I was scared of having surgery but I was also scared of looking older! I finally went under the knife and never regretted it,I am very happy and very pleased with my new refreshed look.Skin care products can only do so much,sagging skin sometimes needs surgery.
agee
5% products discount

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
You are so right ... I have reached the age that it is clear that products can't do all that is needed! I will check out the website you mentioned and maybe one day get the nerve to have surgery. Thanks.
agee
5% products discount

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Lucyluc, I forgot to ask, did you have upper lids done too, or just the bags removed? It's just that the bags are SO distracting!!
oncloudten
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Patricia Wexler MD has a gel for under eye bags available from Bath and Body Works...only thing I have found so far that helps.

I'm doing everything I can to avoid surgery! Cool

V
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks V...I can't wait to get to Bath and Body Works for that eye gel and give it a try. Plus I love their lotions, and body butters etc.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Well,I agonized for 3 long years before I took the leap and got my eyes done...I was SO chicken to get surgery! But one night I took some scotch tape and taped my upper lids to see how they would look without the droopiness and it was a no-brainer! I have had a lot of work done:boobs, FL,neck lift, fake chin, upper lower eye lift,fat repositioning,buccal fat removal , porcelain veneer teeth.It made a huge difference and I do feel plastic surgery promises what it delivers. It was worth the money totally....after all you see your face all the time and it was depressing when I would catch a glimpse of my face on camera. I am very happy now. I was very careful on picking my dr., I did a lot of research first.I did consult with dr. meronk who does ONLY eyes,hes done over 15,000 eye surgeries,he was very informative, however at the time I realized I needed more than just eyes so I went to a good dr who could do the whole thing in one operation.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:50 am      Reply with quote
One of the causes of eye bags are lack of sleep... when we are rested, it does not show as much as when we don't have enough sleep...
Also try the facial mudpacks, they are good too...

quote="pato"]Hi, I want to ask if anyone has had any luck
with any product reducing the bags under eyes.
I do not have dark circles around my eyes, just
horrible bags, that have grown Confused over the years.
I am a little confused when reading other similar posts.
Any suggestions?
Thank you[/quote]
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pato Smile

I've used Remergent Microcirculation on my father with great results. His bags were probably a lot bigger than yours, but they have shrunk noticeably. It's not plastic surgery result, but they're about half the size they were.

Could be worth a try?

Cadia
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
Hi Pato Smile

I've used Remergent Microcirculation on my father with great results.

Could be worth a try?

Cadia

Cadia, could you please elaborate on "Remergent Microcicrulation", I never heard of it, and would love to know more..

I think what I have is more like pockets of fat, right above my cheek bones. A Derm where I used to work told me that anyway.

I'm petrified to have any surgery, because nothing I ever do works out right the first time. It's not like I could have a do over if it screws up...I'm desperate to shrink whatever the hell it is..

Thanks,
K

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy.

It's a light nice eye cream which speeds up the circulation by stimulating the production of nitric oxide (Sorry, I'm really useless describing how things work Embarassed ) But it's nice and comes in a dispenser tube so it lasts a long time.

My father had horrible bags and pretty dark skin around the eyes. The first thing that improved was the skin color, but it has also clearly had a tightening effect. Before his upper eyebags were resting on his lashes and now there is about half a centimeter eyelid visible.

For a while he used some other eye cream that I gave him, but then the bags started growing again. After starting up with Microcirculation again, they were reduced. I'm not sure how long he's been using it now, but I guess around a year. He's not into the skin care thing, and thus doesn't apply it every day, but most (or at least that's what he tells me). It doesn't seem like the bags are getting any smaller now, but it's an amazing improvement as it is Very Happy

Even though his starting point was totally different from yours, I think you might like this cream. I know you don't have any dark circles, but it really helps with puffiness and I wouldn't be surprised if it did the trick for you Smile

Below are some quotes about it fromwww.remergent.com

Quote:
Microcirculation Cream is clinically proven to increase nitric oxide in skin cells,
reducing the dark under-eye by 13 percent after two weeks.

Quote:
Key Performance Ingredients:
Pinoxide - Exclusive and patented blend of breakthrough ingredients stimulates nitric oxide production to speed blood flow, warming the skin, increasing resistance to cold, and reducing dark under-eye symptoms.
Evodiox - In clinical studies, the active components from the Evodia fruit, derived from the ancient Chinese pain elixir Wu-Zhu-Yu, have been known to inhibit inflammation, reduce stress, and soothe aggravated skin.
Vitamin C and Vitamin E (in oil-soluble form) - Vitamin C stimulates collagen production; Vitamin E, a natural regenerating partner, maintains vital antioxidant levels.
pato

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you ALL for such great responses.
I am loving this forum.
I will give the cream a try. Nothing to loose,
just money Smile .(more money) Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia, thank you so much for the great info!

It sounds like a good thing for me to try..

K

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
mina1
5% products discount

Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
There's a good review/thread somewhere on here about the 100% Pure coffee eye cream that I wanna try.
Purple Jewels
5% products discount

Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
oncloudten wrote:
Patricia Wexler MD has a gel for under eye bags available from Bath and Body Works...only thing I have found so far that helps.

I'm doing everything I can to avoid surgery! Cool

V

I looked on the B&B website and it looks like there is 4 eye creams can you tell me which one you used? thx! Smile
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
<<I've used Remergent Microcirculation on my father with great results.

Could be worth a try?

Anyone ever hear or try this product?
Sounds tempting.

Lou
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried it - had no effect on my eye bags - none at all. I still have it sitting somewhere in a drawer.

HTH,
Lucy.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |