Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Question re: hyaluronic serum and Baby Quasar
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
AJRN
5% products discount

Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone on this board please give me advice? Is it necessary to use the hyaluronic serum with the Baby Quasar or can I use serums that I am presently using with my skin care? Thank you.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Baby Quasar on a clean face with great results. My serums really sink in afterwards....
AJRN
5% products discount

Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for the response to my message. I thought it was ok to use what I have but I just wanted to make sure. Again, thank you.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
What is Baby Quasar?
AJRN
5% products discount

Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
It is an LED photoregeneration light that aids in increase collegan renewal and increased cell turnover to the skin and eliminates lines, wrinkles, acne and thickens the skin. It really is a great unit and well worth getting compared to SURGERY is alot cheaper. I must add that with good skin care and drinking water will just add to the benefit of using this appliance. HTH! Smile Please check out their website. Do a search on google to get there. There is so much information there. I used the BQ for just a few treatments and decided to get the Quasar SP. That's how much I love this!! You do get a money back guarentee--what do you have to lose? or add? Firmness to the skin, wrinkles will disappear and increased lift to the eye area. You must try it! I am not sorry I invested my money on this one.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Here'e the link to the thread here.. It's LONG, but FULL of info...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15282

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I occassionally use the HA serum with my Baby Q and I think it just makes the device slide over you skin easier and helps keep it from drying out. I use a HA serum from platinum skin care, I haven't tried the one from AvancedTherapy because I alreasy had a sample. I also tried pure aloe vera, (no differance) and my Hydracool from IS Clinical (a little too thick I think). The HA serum and a clean face worked the best for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Does Baby Quasar work on acne scars and large pores?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have a few large pores and an acne scar and it has not really done much for them as far as entirely disappearing. It does plump and tighten up the skin though, enough to reduce appearance.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |